Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,375 members, 7,947,611 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

Pensioner Chops Off Penis After Wife Leaves Him For Younger Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pensioner Chops Off Penis After Wife Leaves Him For Younger Man (1028 Views)

Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Farmers Hand And Ear In Kogi (photo) / Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pensioner Chops Off Penis After Wife Leaves Him For Younger Man by Kaybaba5(m): 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
Turgut Oymen, 73, was left devastated after his lifelong sweetheart, Nese, left him for a young doctor on the eve of their golden wedding anniversary. In anger, the heartbroken pensioner chopped off his penis and threw it in a river.

While Nese, 70, was 550 miles away in Istanbul, Turkey, she called Turgut to say she had fallen in love with a 55-year-old doctor, and had decided to stay in the city.

In despair, the 73-year-old rushed down to the river to commit the act before calling for an ambulance.

The bleeding pensioner, was taken to hospital where doctors operated to patch up the gaping wound after a search of the river bank failed to find the missing organ.

A hospital spokesman said: “He lost a lot of blood and is lucky he didn’t die at his age. He told medics that he had decided to get rid of his manhood because he felt it was useless and he felt like he was no longer a man.”

Mehmet Koc, 70, a friend, said the father-of-six had been devastated by the news, adding: “He was absolutely devoted to Nese and when she said she wasn’t coming back his whole world fell apart.

“He phoned her and begged her to return but she refused, saying she was in love with this doctor. He said he had devoted his life to her and could not even think about meeting someone else.”

Oymen, according to Daily Mail UK, is now recovering and being treated for depression.

http://www.punchng.com/feature/weird-planet/pensioner-chops-off-penis-after-wife-leaves-him-for-younger-man/
Re: Pensioner Chops Off Penis After Wife Leaves Him For Younger Man by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
old fool got himself dick-less
Re: Pensioner Chops Off Penis After Wife Leaves Him For Younger Man by otipoju(m): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Pensioner Chops Off Penis After Wife Leaves Him For Younger Man by daben1(m): 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Does that bring her back?
Please anybody that knows him should tell him that there are other parts of his that he needs to chop off... OLD CARGO!!!
Re: Pensioner Chops Off Penis After Wife Leaves Him For Younger Man by Mayorblaze: 1:53am On Mar 01, 2015
:-Dkiss:-Dkiss
reminds me of my uncle, he can't cut his own come what may...

That man can fire a dead woman
Re: Pensioner Chops Off Penis After Wife Leaves Him For Younger Man by cr7lomo: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
I don't know y most people don't think straight b4 posting. U think it's easy to b rejected by someone uv loved and been with virtually all ur life?

Humans are made of emotions and we react to our emotions whether young or old. Betrayal is hard to accept especially from a long time trusted lover

Women sha can be brutal
Re: Pensioner Chops Off Penis After Wife Leaves Him For Younger Man by cr7lomo: 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
I would not advice any man to fall in love and give his all to any woman because women are made of unreliable and erratic emotions , they don't think b4 they act and are the most selfish and self centered species on earth
Re: Pensioner Chops Off Penis After Wife Leaves Him For Younger Man by nnanyereugo(m): 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
N y wuld I gv a damn ova a wman? Evn if na she born pikin for m, so far she cheat in m, walai na jst to divorce her n move on wit my life shapally. Dis life is so sweet to waste it on a cheatn wife.

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo shares photos from inside luxury private jet[Photos ] / Tragedy: Fatal Accident At Irepodun Street Oke Ira, Ogba Yesterday - See Photos / Picture: FMC Owo Female Pharmacist Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.