Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,180 members, 7,910,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 09:59 PM

See How PDP Thugs Beat Up The SSA Who Tore His Party Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How PDP Thugs Beat Up The SSA Who Tore His Party Card (643 Views)

After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st / Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums / Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How PDP Thugs Beat Up The SSA Who Tore His Party Card by uncleFola(m): 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
"IF I HAVE TO PAY THE SUPREME PRICE, FOR MY PEOPLE TO GAIN SUCCOR, SO BE IT. I DECAMPED TO APC AND NO GOING BACK. IF HIS EXCELLENCY FEELS KILLING ME IS WHAT WILL RETURN HIM COME 11TH APRIL, THE MASSES WILL DECIDE HIS FATE EVEN AFTER MY DEMISE". 

Those were the words of Abdullahi Muhammad the former Senior Special Assistant to Gombe State Governor on Security who was attacked by Hoodlums and beaten mercilessly after he publicly tore his PDP membership Card.

http://www.9janinja.com.ng/2015/02/see-how-pdp-thugs-beat-up-ssa-who-tore.html

Re: See How PDP Thugs Beat Up The SSA Who Tore His Party Card by DaBullIT(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
PDP

Always taking by force

Since 1999
Re: See How PDP Thugs Beat Up The SSA Who Tore His Party Card by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Such an act is very bad. He also ought to know that publicly tearing the party card, he need to vacate his seat. Whatever, we pray for peace in the State. God bless President GEJ.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap MTN Data for Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem, 1GB for N1,200 (Credit you within 5 minutes/ 24hours service available)

Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee)

Design a Simple Dynamic Website + Domain Name + Hosting in One Day for N30, 000 (Negotiable)

Call: 08107873795
Thanks and God bless
Re: See How PDP Thugs Beat Up The SSA Who Tore His Party Card by Joel3(m): 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
too bad that the old man has to be beating like this by the PDP. this shows Jonathan desperation to power.
Re: See How PDP Thugs Beat Up The SSA Who Tore His Party Card by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 11:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
He deserves death
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Gej till 2019
Re: See How PDP Thugs Beat Up The SSA Who Tore His Party Card by Best758: 12:00am On Mar 01, 2015
QuickConnection:
[size=17pt]Do you need a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy that will show you love and help you financially?

This is your chance to get connected.

We can connect you anywhere in Nigeria.

Call us on 0 8 0 3 8 6 2 8 4 4 7[/size]
we don hear you

(1) (Reply)

A Post In My Facebook Newsfeed / Why Do Nigerians Applaud The Government For Doing Their Job? / Biafran Embassy Opens In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.