Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,632 members, 7,901,943 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:02 PM

Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo (8943 Views)

VP Osinbajo Family @30th Thanksgiving Remembrance Service Of Obafemi Awolowo / Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) / FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by eyeview: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2015
EmirDike:

Will your wife Chinenye be happy about this statement?

Yes she will. She stands for truth,honesty and integrity. She will not be cowed or deceived by the lies,double standards and falsehood that constantly emanate from APC. If there's anybody that will defend APC,its her for she has known them firsthand and she knows them for the deceit they represent.
APC is the ATM card in the hands of Tinubu,the cardholder which he is trying to use to empty Nigeria as his ATM machine. Anybody that denies that is a either the most naïve of all men or just an incurable liar who prefers to live in denial.
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by agabusta: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2015
fx45:

We come to Lagos and not Ur Southwest. Lagos was built and developed with resources from my 'enclave'. The opporunties there have been occasioned by the exploitation of my enclave. There's nothin in the entire Southwest except Lagos. Those red mud and rusted zinc apparitions U call houses cannot attract me or any of my folks. We came to overrun Lagos and to the glory of God, I think we have succeeded. Next is to chase y'all back to Dahomey where U belong

Liar! See his dirty utterances. You guys are all over. Even in the remotest towns. They are hardworking anyway and do their business without issues. It's only silly and bigoted ones like you on nairaland that I have issue with.
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by fx45(m): 11:40am On Mar 01, 2015
agabusta:

Liar! See his dirty utterances. You guys are all over. Even in the remotest towns. They are hardworking anyway and do their business without issues. It's only silly and bigoted ones like you on nairaland that I have issue with.
Crap! Aren't Yolobas all over the place in the east? Or do U want to assume there are no Yolobas there? Red mud and brown roof apparitions aren't attractive to me or any of my people get that into Ur thick skull... We're only interested in Lagos because it was built with resources from our backyard... And we aren't going away anytime soon. One Nigeria!
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by agabusta: 11:54am On Mar 01, 2015
fx45:

Crap! Aren't Yolobas all over the place in the east? Or do U want to assume there are no Yolobas there? Red mud and brown roof apparitions aren't attractive to me or any of my people get that into Ur thick skull... We're only interested in Lagos because it was built with resources from our backyard... And we aren't going away anytime soon. One Nigeria!

If Yorubas are in the east, no big deal with that. Infact, I will encourage them to integrate more wt others sef. There is so much to gain from peaceful coexistence and mutual respect.

For the sake of millions of your people that are hardworking and persevere towards success, I won't issue out insults. I will leave you to wallow in your ignorance and hate till you see the light.
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by agabusta: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ammy200:

That's Mrs Anifowose and she is our chairperson and is not in anyway related to Paster Osubanjo

Really? A number of blogs reported her as his Mum some months back and no disclaimer ensued.
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by fx45(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
agabusta:

If Yorubas are in the east, no big deal with that. Infact, I will encourage them to integrate more wt others sef. There is so much to gain from peaceful coexistence and mutual respect.

For the sake of millions of your people that are hardworking and persevere towards success, I won't issue out insults. I will leave you to wallow in your ignorance and hate till you see the light.
Ok... U've made Ur point. Just vote Goodluck Ebele Jonathan so we can continue with the tranformation agenda.

GEJ till 2019
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by wummyanthoy: 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
I don't beliv ds is pst Osinbajo's father ,all d same GEJ 4 life !
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by wummyanthoy: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
Those of you who r jst commenting based on wat they U r d real gbewudani o, Osinbajo is not know anywhr he is jst trying 2 be popular n trying 2e grassroot person mind you he pastor @ banana island they said he went 2 d villgaee he will never visited after entering Aso rock dat if Buhari will win sha! He is my RCCG pastor and am not voting him because of his half current oga{GMB} if he is d presidential candidate I 'll vote with my 10fingers but wit d fox in sheep clothing ? Mbah ! I bet you dat ds man will never go back 2 dis village d election !
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by toyecoach(m): 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Only mumu would fall for this crap
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by wummyanthoy: 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Those of you who r jst commenting based on d post r real gbewudani o, Osinbajo is not know he is jst trying 2 be popular n trying 2 be grassroot person mind you he pastor @ banana island they said he went 2 d village he will never visit after entering Aso rock dat if Buhari will win sha! He is my RCCG pastor and am not voting him because of his half current oga{GMB} if he is d presidential candidate I 'll vote with my 10fingers but wit d fox in sheep clothing ? Mbah ! I bet you dat ds man will never go back 2 dis village afta d election !
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by Ishilove: 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2015

(1) (2) (3)

Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction / OPC May Join Partisan Politics Soon, Says Gani Adams / I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.