Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

Refusal To Debate With GEJ But Able To Visit Chatham Sealed Buhari's Fate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Refusal To Debate With GEJ But Able To Visit Chatham Sealed Buhari's Fate (858 Views)

Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari / Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website / Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refusal To Debate With GEJ But Able To Visit Chatham Sealed Buhari's Fate by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2015
What was Buhari really thinking?

Buhari refused to debate on topical issues with President Jonathan before PVC wielding electorates but deemed it fit to go and slander our great people and great nation before the international community amidst controversies before Amanpour and Chatham House.

Will Amanpour come and thumb print on our ballot paper? Or will the oyibos who attended the briefing at Chatham House come and vote?

You cannot ignore the masses and expect us to vote for you. There are pertinent questions Nigerians must ask and that platform was created which you, Buhari declined.

It is from the fart you will know how smelly the shyte would be.

Come March 28th, we shall punish Buhari with our votes.
Re: Refusal To Debate With GEJ But Able To Visit Chatham Sealed Buhari's Fate by kechywillz(m): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2015
dont mind that old brainless herdsman

3 Likes

Re: Refusal To Debate With GEJ But Able To Visit Chatham Sealed Buhari's Fate by kelechiodo(m): 9:49am On Mar 01, 2015
Please don't blame Buhari. He is simply an old man being manipulated by Tinubu and
Rotimi. When he made the statement that corruption and corrupt people will not be part of his government, I just laugh. In his grey brain, he thought that the aircraft he always board and Chatham episode are funded from his cows dungs. I just laugh.

1 Like

Re: Refusal To Debate With GEJ But Able To Visit Chatham Sealed Buhari's Fate by ephemm(m): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2015
@OP, I too in Buhari's shoes, wouldn't debate with Jonathan.

I will not dignify GEJ by arguing with him.
Never argue with a f00l, or else he will drag you to his level and beat you with experience.

I think GMB made a better choice.

He discussed with the international community what he plans for the nation which our PhD president has ridiculed with statements like '...stealing is not corruption...'

Sai baba

5 Likes

Re: Refusal To Debate With GEJ But Able To Visit Chatham Sealed Buhari's Fate by AmucheJane(f): 10:49am On Mar 01, 2015
All I can say is March4transformation. GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Refusal To Debate With GEJ But Able To Visit Chatham Sealed Buhari's Fate by oluvick(m): 11:03am On Mar 01, 2015
@op, don't worry about it.

Make dem for that side vote for am.

Someone above me here is talking about international community.....bia, is Buhari gonna rule international community?

Make him go rule international community and leave Nigeria for us because.......#NEVERAGAIN

....Buhari cannot win the election in Nigeria, shikena!
Re: Refusal To Debate With GEJ But Able To Visit Chatham Sealed Buhari's Fate by willieguy: 11:07am On Mar 01, 2015
'Jonathan/Buhari should debate in Chatham House'

A group, National Coordinator of Wind of Hope, has urged a debate between President Goodluck Jonathan and the All Progressives Congress in the March 28 election, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), at Chatam House in United Kingdom saying it would deepen democracy.

The group threw the challenge in an open letter to Buhari by its National Coordinator, Mr. Onoriode Akpeh, and obtained by journalists on Saturday in Abuja.

The organisation said it would “fully sponsor” such a forum, adding “all we ask is that you state your preferred date and time.

“In our quest to deepen democracy which thrives on robust and constructive deliberations that aids the electorate in making informed decisions, Wind of Hope hereby challenges (or offers Your Excellency a platform) to a debate with the incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan before the forthcoming elections at Chatham House where you were so obviously at ease before your ‘supporters’ and the international media,” it said.
Re: Refusal To Debate With GEJ But Able To Visit Chatham Sealed Buhari's Fate by otukpo(f): 11:44am On Mar 01, 2015
This is the month to shock the noisemakers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refusal To Debate With GEJ But Able To Visit Chatham Sealed Buhari's Fate by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
otukpo:
This is the month to shock the noisemakers

Yes oh!
Re: Refusal To Debate With GEJ But Able To Visit Chatham Sealed Buhari's Fate by Dmano: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Debate,far far far,people dai say if he present cala nylon as certificate they will vote him,if he do nothing about education can u blame him?won't he tell u what for?afterall in Nigeria u can b president with cala nylon,d problem is u wont see cala chop talkless of nylon since we will b using them our shell MD's job, apc change 4rm certificate 2 cala nylon

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Ebele Need To Answer The Following Question / Jonathan vs Buhari Campaign Promises On Security And Corruption(pics) - BudgIT / Benue State Commissioner Slumps, Dies Aged 46

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.