Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:53 AM

Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution (49224 Views)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by cumudie(f): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2013
jp philips:

and if you were a man with no legs to open, how do you see yourself through school since we have not created any alternative yet?

Mr man,I can see ignorance all ova u
Sooo u haven't seen boys doing yahoo or dem dey open their anus now adays abi u no dey dis nigeria,
Well wat bou bin a window thief.
Holy as thou!as if u wil give evn ur guy money to pay his fees.... Quote me anywhere: instead of staying wif a hopeless man like urslf I would rather b like dem tonto becus dey pay their bills wif their hard. Earned banging money!
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Godwin978(m): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2013
Who post that aboki pix? Make he no bome N,L ooo
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by igweOn(m): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2013
dis one no b lie jare, if u guys ve watched no money no sex u will agree wit dat post. Look at hw those grls where jst showing their cow bell industry real.body no be wood.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by ddippset(m): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
Lilimax:
Any husband gotten through prostitution will never last undecided
Prostitution is the oldest profession and have come to stay.
However, woe betide the creature indulging in it sad sad
you too gbagaun! Has come to stay, not have come to stay. Moral- stop pointing out other people's gbagauns.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by jpphilips(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2013
cumudie:

Mr man,I can see ignorance all ova u
Sooo u haven't seen boys doing yahoo or dem dey open their anus now adays abi u no dey dis nigeria,
Well wat bou bin a window thief.
Holy as thou!as if u wil give evn ur guy money to pay his fees.... Quote me anywhere: instead of staying wif a hopeless man like urslf I would rather b like dem tonto becus dey pay their bills wif their hard. Earned banging money!

quoting my post and starting it with Mr Man??
as??
sorry to tell you but you sound ugly and dead, however, since prostitution is no biggie for you, i wont mind hooking you up with some alpha non living things,

tell me, what is ur pussssie's worth.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by saintugo(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
ww.itsatrue winkdatsall grin
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by zetel95(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2013
SeanT21: Which nollywwod actress is a prostitute?
@both of dem. The guys and the ladies r all prostitude
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
Bigflamie: Like we don't know all these before.
Breaking into the industry is kinda platform to showcase their stuffs for the top guns, hence making it available to them at a very cool fu'king rate
. undecided undecided
habaaaaa!!!!
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 28, 2013
rabdeluxe: Why peope dey fear to mention name?
them no get prove i guess, true talk be say wetin dey happen 4 dat movie industry especially 4 location hmmm, even the married ones amongst them who will leave their husbands and travel lodge to in a hotel say u dey shoot movie coming home to tell ur husband say nothing happened na lie infact as woman 4 u to get a role u have to give the producer his share.....
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by cumudie(f): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2013
jp philips:

quoting my post and starting it with Mr Man??
as??
sorry to tell you but you sound ugly and dead, however, since prostitution is no biggie for you, i wont mind hooking you up with some alpha non living things,

tell me, what is ur pussssie's worth.

Frm every indication I càn now see dat i wasnt replying a real man of sound mind buh a retard.. Using mr,is jst a good way to draw ur attention.fool....
Hav u got problms wif ugly pple? D answer is yes cuz u sound liike a bastardized fellow.a nobody nd am a sure ur nt much of a person.
Ur like every other nigerian dat judges people without thinkin jst becus its nt ur own way of thinkin... I knw ppple like u if a big man is strikn u for ur anus for a promotion u wil call it blessing buh yet u judge d next person.
I gave my opinion n u had a problem wif it it means ur narrow minded..
I no go skul too much buh sayin 'as in'wit question marks doesn't show anything positive abou ur personality.....narrow minded bastard... Jst because u think u hav a dick ur making noise.
A real man would rather stay quiet give his view n only give his opinion suggestion or
Correction when necessary buh ur nt evn human.u dnt evn exist to start wiith like ur dead to d world nd urslf...
Prostitution is an alryt when it is d only option fool.evn ur mother did it.deny it....na...
I can see ur still backward n archaic
Pussies are free ds days like dat of ur female relations sooo y nt try doing dem......?
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Jannyreen: 9:48am On Apr 29, 2013
[quote author=LesbianBoy].
Actresses i am sure are hookers are..........Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Cossy orjiakor, Anita joseph, Ebube Nwagbo and surprisingly Omotola jalade and Stella damasus! Forget how 'innocent' their faces are! This people are big time prosti.t.utes who 'codedly' sleep with big men for money! Have you ever wondered how come the female actresses drive much more expensive cars than their male counterpart? Hw sure r u?]
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Orikinla(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2013
[size=18pt]I‘d heard of good locations, cheap priced hotels and hardworking, professional crews, not like the indolent fat cats we have in Lagos. I wanted to take advantage of all that. What someone did not tell me, however, was that Asaba had also become home to semi-prostitutes, parading themselves as artistes and an accompanying band of very young pimps who ran production shifts and sold sex for pennies to immoral libidinous directors and producers. What I didn’t discover then was the whole truth.[/size]

Read complete report on http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/film-asaba-the-shame-of-nollywood/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? / We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.