Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,849 members, 7,886,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

Are The Easterners Worshiping Mbaka Or God?ou - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are The Easterners Worshiping Mbaka Or God?ou (370 Views)

APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Easterners Worshiping Mbaka Or God?ou by Asiri1991: 11:19am On Mar 01, 2015
Sometimes, I wonder if the easterners, mostly the catholics, worship Rev. Fr E. Mbaka or God. While in school, Ebonyi State university to be precise, I had a friend called Mathew-a catholic. He will spend hours listening to Mbaka's message insisting that it is the only pathway to eternity. Asked if Mbaka is the mesaiah? "No one can see God without going through adoration ground", he often replies.
Coming to Bayelsa, I met a corps member from Enugu state called Chigozie, She drawed an acrimonious feud between her and a national fellow for condeming Mbaka's message the emerged politics and religion and an apt atempt to drag the name of an outstanding leader through the mire. Often and often would you hear Chigozie saying, "Mbaka said..." even at the expense of the holy Bible. These and more which can not be state baffles me so much that I'm beginning to wonder what is the position of Ejike Mbaka in the life of an eastern Christain especially the catholic.
Re: Are The Easterners Worshiping Mbaka Or God?ou by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 01, 2015
worship mbaka how? why? and when. not all Easterner are Catholics pls take note angry
Re: Are The Easterners Worshiping Mbaka Or God?ou by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
So, u ar generalising the ish becasue of "Matthew abii
Re: Are The Easterners Worshiping Mbaka Or God?ou by ojun50(m): 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
I wonder ooh because almost every one talk about him
Re: Are The Easterners Worshiping Mbaka Or God?ou by Wuuworld(m): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
We don't worship Mbaka,rather we worship the one he serve..

(1) (Reply)

When Was Jesus Really Born / Video Production Workshop / Qualities Of A True Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.