Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:32 AM

Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. (1183 Views)

Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge / Please All Judge My Pics Am I Handsome / Meet Your New Boyfie/girl @ My Pandemonium Rave ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by tyric(m): 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2009
Am looking for a beautiful down to earth girl with great sense of humour. preferablly reply with pic. mine is attached.

Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by Busybody2(f): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2009
Beautiful down-to-earth Ebonysilk with her excellent GSOH, would be around in a minute cheesy I can see you are not fussy about looks, but she is drop-dead gorgeous too wink
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by tyric(m): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2009
Am not fussy o. As long as u feel ur beautiful and single or u plan to leave ur man den reply abeg.
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by shawlxAk(m): 12:16am On Jan 11, 2009
lol. grin
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 11, 2009
Busy_body:

Beautiful down-to-earth Ebonysilk with her excellent GSOH, would be around in a minute cheesy I can see you are not fussy about looks, but she is drop-dead gorgeous too wink
OMG, are you in love with me? wetin na?
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by tyric(m): 12:19am On Jan 11, 2009
I dnt want story jst check d pic and if ur feeling asif is possible not to.holla at me.
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by StephenP(m): 12:20am On Jan 11, 2009
Do you plan to have sex with her after your first date?
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 11, 2009
StephenP:

What else is on their mind undecided
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by TOYOSI20(f): 12:22am On Jan 11, 2009
tyric:

Am not fussy o. As long as u feel ur beautiful and single or u plan to leave ur man den reply abeg.

Ummmm. . . .classic line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by tope2000(f): 12:23am On Jan 11, 2009
StephenP:

lol cheesy grin
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by Treetop20(m): 12:23am On Jan 11, 2009
HeatFusion:

What else is on their mind undecided
we do not always want to get into your pants on the
the first date you know. some we do, some we want
to wait
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 11, 2009
Treetop20:

to wait

story story, story.
And I bet you're one of those that goes for first date sex.
Naija men can be lipsrsealed most times
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by StephenP(m): 12:28am On Jan 11, 2009
No HeatFusion, it's just him. He has a thread asking if there's anything wrong with having sex on the first date.
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by onyinye2(f): 12:31am On Jan 11, 2009
Treetop20:

to wait

*snickers* *snickers*

You know that is some serious BS. That is what attracts guys to a woman. When they see a lady, what attracts them is

"Hmmm. . . . she looks like she would be great in bed."

Which is what it is.

After they have had that thought, then they want to get to know you more. Discover the kind of person you are. So on and so forth.

And women sometimes do the same.
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by tyric(m): 12:42am On Jan 11, 2009
People i didnt say u have to have sex on d first date bt if ur feeling urselfs and ur having so much fun dat leads to dat dnt hold back dats all am saying.
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by tyric(m): 12:43am On Jan 11, 2009
And how do u cot people on dis thing men.
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by JJYOU: 12:46am On Jan 11, 2009
tyric:

People i didnt say u have to have sex on d first date bt if ur feeling urselfs and ur having so much fun that leads to that dnt hold back that is all am saying.
i knew that was coming to hunt you.
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by tyric(m): 12:50am On Jan 11, 2009
Dats y am making it clear b4 they 9/11 my house.
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by lancevader(m): 10:05am On Jan 11, 2009
Wts hapening in here?
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by afrogurl(f): 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2009
tyric do u ve money 2 take care of a cute girl?if u do,i ve someone available.she is a student so u need a fat pocket 2 take care of her.
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by DonPedro21(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2009
afrogurl:

tyric do u ve money 2 take care of a cute girl?if u do,i ve someone available.she is a student so u need a fat pocket 2 take care of her.
I know u are referring to ur self. why not be bold enough to say it.
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by zhinger(f): 12:07am On Jan 12, 2009
Hey am a girl wit needs,am cute 2,holla me.
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by Creamish(f): 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2009
tyric:

that is y am making it clear before they 9/11 my house.

Aside looks, wat else have u got datz rily attractive?
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by tyric(m): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2009
Bisides looks av got a caring personality and a great sense of humour. u have to find out d rest. undecided kiss
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by lancevader(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2009
at poster if looking for a date i bet you yu in a wrong site thread topic cuz you wount get at all except if yu like tokunbo ehen den yu will get that 1 in here
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by gloaded(m): 10:41am On Jan 30, 2009
@lance @ poster
Ouch! Bull's eye! I sincerely appreciate your observation. Why wld one waste his precious time looking for a decent lady on this forum? Majority of them are fairly used (Tokunbo) , desperados or frustrated foul mouthed ladies who are just looking for someone to pour their venom on. I wld rather the poster concentrate his efforts elsewhere than invest his time on some bunch of pretenders who wish privately they cld have a man like him. My 2 cent.
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by MSEdLAW(m): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2009
make i hear from you now.I don dey wait for u since yesterday abeg.i sent u a mail,please get back to me.i dey wait for u for yahoo msg,come make we chat.j.anncarol
read the mail i sent to u and get back to me asap.
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by dani1luv: 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2009
@ poster
my grandma dey available
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by Creamish(f): 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2009
gloaded:

@lance @ poster
Ouch! Bull's eye! I sincerely appreciate your observation. Why wld one waste his precious time looking for a decent lady on this forum? Majority of them are fairly used (Tokunbo) , desperados or frustrated foul mouthed ladies who are just looking for someone to pour their venom on. I wld rather the poster concentrate his efforts elsewhere than invest his time on some bunch of pretenders who wish privately they cld have a man like him. My 2 cent.

wow, couldnt u have summarised ur story in one line? undecided

@Poster. . . how far with ur search? any luck? dont mind these haterz . . some chikalaz here are preety cool cheesy
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by puresoul: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2009
Gloaded,you don scam me of 20 k no wahala.But just talk with me on Yim,or reply my mails.Be a man and be proud of your actions
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by afrogurl(f): 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2009
DonPedro 2:

I know u are referring to ur self. why not be bold enough to say it.
u no well,maybe u dey shame 4 dat kind thing.r u in d 60s 2 imagine sth like dat?i gat a thread,i m lookin 4 a guy in Benin,nt just any guy.so wake up 4rm d 60s and stop thinkin like a slowpoke.damn!even my great grand dad wnt think dat way.
Re: Looking For A Girl.my pics attached. by afrogurl(f): 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2009
gloaded:

@lance @ poster
lance_vader:

at poster if looking for a date i bet you yu in a wrong site thread topic cuz you wount get at all except if yu like tokunbo ehen den yu will get that 1 in here
u guys r right!u go 2 ur grandmas village 2 look 4 a girl.but i m scared u r in 4 real trouble cos they wnt allow monsters like u ruin their daughters lives.watch ur back

(1) (Reply)

I Need Cool Ladies Ready For Marriage / A Beautiful Girl-friend Is Needed / I Am Sexy And Erotic. For Serious Dudes, Hookup Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.