Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

Why I Don't Get Attention - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don't Get Attention (2157 Views)

I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by Joliecoco: 5:46am On Mar 02, 2015
Seek God first and all other things will be added
Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by naijaboiy: 6:44am On Mar 02, 2015
Work on your self-esteem undecided
Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by Tymax(m): 6:51am On Mar 02, 2015
You said you're not fine and you're fat. But that hasn't stopped guys from propositioning you. I think it's the impression you create for yourself the first time that makes them avoid you.

No guy wants to return to chyke a girl that appears too needy or rude.
Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by joe17: 9:12am On Mar 02, 2015
I never knew gurls love attention this much, yet they pretend to hate it.

Op, guys dat ar ready fr serious r/ship despise unfriendly/boring girls same way they do with those dat appear too needy,(girls like dat only get approached by d 'hit-and-run' guys), hope u ar not one tho.

BTW, I wish plenty 'attentions' grin
Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 02, 2015
Tymax:
You said you're not fine and you're fat. But that hasn't stopped guys from propositioning you. I think it's the impression you create for yourself the first time that makes them avoid you.
No guy wants to return to chyke a girl that appears too needy or rude.

ronald4lif:
First of all, you have to learn how to love yourself first. Only you can love you more than any other person. Again, you don't sound like someone who is happy, you have to be happy dear. Love doesn't visit where the atmosphere is not bright and welcoming.

One more thing, please try to burn some fats. Exercise well and eat less. Do this not just to attract guys but for your own health.

In addition remember you are a woman, you attract men it is what you do! relax and sink into this.
Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by Tymax(m): 11:39am On Mar 02, 2015
andromida:

In addition remember you are a woman, you attract men it is what you do! relax and sink into this.
Hmm! Spiritual.
Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by kuuljay(m): 11:49am On Mar 02, 2015
How can men find you when for example you have no profile pix on Nairaland.some of us even prefere something fleshy.abeg put ya pishure who knws cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Francmakua:
I just keep on wondering why I don't get attention from guys. I will always see guys falling for the girl next door, even hear my mates talk about how much attention they get from guys. Am not as beautiful or as gorgeous as other girls but I know that am not ugly although am fat but not very fat. The few times guys has stopped to talk to me, they either ask directly for sex or ask for my phone number and they will not call or call for sometime and stop. I don't know why I don't get attension from guys. I even see girls am better bragging about how guys chyke them often and about their boys friends.

Okay, you are not as beautiful but not ugly. Ermmm can we see a picture of you?

You are fat but not very fat. What the heck do you mean by not very fat?

From your post, I think you are ugly and fat, that's why you don't get attention from guys. You can prove me wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Khabuqi:

Okay, you are not as beautiful but not ugly. Ermmm can we see a picture of you?

You are fat but not very fat. What the heck do you mean by not very fat?

From your post, I think you are ugly and fat, that's why you don't get attention from guys. You can prove me wrong though.

That's not a nice way to see someone at all. If you can't say something good, dont say anything at all.

By the way I see what you're doing. Reverse psychology to make her put up a pic. Well done....
Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Krystalxxx:

That's not a nice way to see someone at all. If you can't say something good, dont say anything at all.

By the way I see what you're doing. Reverse psychology to make her put up a pic. Well done....

I will always say what I wanna say. To expect humans to always say something nice is absurd. By the way, It's her choice if she put up a pic or not. I don't really care.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by princejenks(m): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lemme see what you look like,pic pls
Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Khabuqi:

I will always say what I wanna say. To expect humans to always say something nice is absurd. By the way, It's her choice if she put up a pic or not. I don't really care.

Well spoken . I'm just glad you answered in such a mature manner, not with the usual barrage of insults like most guys on nairaland .
Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Well spoken . I'm just glad you answered in such a mature manner, not with the usual barrage of insults like most guys on nairaland .

You are a nice girl wink
Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by wiringdpt(m): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
If you cant love yourself what the hell are you going to do with someone else?
Francmakua:
I just keep on wondering why I don't get attention from guys. I will always see guys falling for the girl next door, even hear my mates talk about how much attention they get from guys. Am not as beautiful or as gorgeous as other girls but I know that am not ugly although am fat but not very fat. The few times guys has stopped to talk to me, they either ask directly for sex or ask for my phone number and they will not call or call for sometime and stop. I don't know why I don't get attension from guys. I even see girls am better bragging about how guys chyke them often and about their boys friends.
Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
Khabuqi:

You are a nice girl wink

Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship Issues / Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation / Who Are The Real Women? The Ones That Suck That Junk Out Of Your D!cky?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.