Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,481 members, 7,947,918 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

Yemi Alade Is That You??? See More Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Is That You??? See More Photos (3427 Views)

Yemi Alade Is Hot In Make Up Free Photos / See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) / Yemi Alade Is The Face Of Africa Fashion Week In Nigeria & London 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Is That You??? See More Photos by satinosdiary: 4:36am On Mar 02, 2015
I know some of you will call me a Yemi Alade Hater, but it is not true, it is because she has never looked effortlessly beautiful as she is in these new photos..

She just released these fun photos of herself.

B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!

See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/yemi-alade-is-this-you.html

Re: Yemi Alade Is That You??? See More Photos by molydonhenry(m): 5:11am On Mar 02, 2015
Tank God u kn U're a heater!
Re: Yemi Alade Is That You??? See More Photos by bunmioguns(m): 5:53am On Mar 02, 2015
Na make up dey carry her

The real Yemi Alade I know is not as pretty as we think
Re: Yemi Alade Is That You??? See More Photos by AJOT99(m): 6:17am On Mar 02, 2015
She try
Re: Yemi Alade Is That You??? See More Photos by naijaboiy: 7:04am On Mar 02, 2015
bunmioguns:
Na make up dey carry her

The real Yemi Alade I know is not as pretty as we think
Really?

You know her from where? undecided

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Is That You??? See More Photos by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 02, 2015
Money is good.....cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Is That You??? See More Photos by bunmioguns(m): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Really?

You know her from where? undecided

I know her here in

TOGO

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Is That You??? See More Photos by naijaboiy: 8:32am On Mar 02, 2015
bunmioguns:

I know her here in

TOGO

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Is That You??? See More Photos by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
molydonhenry:
Tank God u kn U're a heater!
a heater?!? Tanx 4 lettin us know. First of his kind
Re: Yemi Alade Is That You??? See More Photos by 100Cents: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
satinosdiary:
I know some of you will call me a Yemi Alade Hater, but it is not true, it is because she has never looked effortlessly beautiful as she is in these new photos..

She just released these fun photos of herself.

B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!

See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/yemi-alade-is-this-you.html

Did you take permission from phyno ?
Re: Yemi Alade Is That You??? See More Photos by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
I've always loved Yemi Alade.. Pweety, eloquent, always cheerful, a good dancer, crazy in a special way, creative etc smiley smiley..

Nice photo(s)..

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Predict The Earth Will Be Entirely Covered With Water By 2058 / Justin Bieber Complains Of Neck Problem Few Days After Neck Tattoo (See Photo) / "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.