Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,375 members, 7,978,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:31 PM

Ring The Alarm>>>>beyonce - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ring The Alarm>>>>beyonce (1765 Views)

Ring The Alarm. / Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ring The Alarm>>>>beyonce by lilyDiva(f): 2:14am On Aug 30, 2006
I don't know if it's the truth but rumours are saying that Beyonce and Jay-z has broken up, reason; he hooked up with Rihanna, and also her new song track was written because of that. what do you all think about? and any truth on that? honestly i thought they will last>>>>>> watch it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLa5HEX0BiQ

Re: Ring The Alarm>>>>beyonce by kiki(f): 2:16am On Aug 30, 2006
yeah i heard that ut then i had it was just a song nothing added
Re: Ring The Alarm>>>>beyonce by ImBossy(f): 2:28am On Aug 30, 2006
I dont know which vid is worse, This one or the Deja-Vu,

But i dont think the rumours are true, Rihanna aint gat Nuthin On Beyonce. lipsrsealed

Rihannas stil a child, Beyonces Grown.
Re: Ring The Alarm>>>>beyonce by gigitte(f): 6:11am On Aug 30, 2006
lol ring the alarm has got to be worse. i want to see how many epileptic fits this one triggers off. that country outfit shes wearing while she is screaming at poor me as if i stole her husband is just wrong lol
Re: Ring The Alarm>>>>beyonce by babonboard(f): 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2006
This gist is going around too much and i dont want to beleive she is actually refering to rihanna in that her song cos it really looked like she was talking to someone.
and another thing i noticed is that the video is a wack,kinda done in a rush and ended up being bad.
i will be very sorry for her o if jay should drop her for that little girl,but come to think of it the girl is way too young for him now.
also at th same time beyonce shouldnt be damned cos she always sing about independent lady ,
abi is not what she preaches.
does anyone feel me
Re: Ring The Alarm>>>>beyonce by iice(f): 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2006
gigitte:

lol ring the alarm has go to be worse. i want to see how my epileptic fits this one triggers off. that country outfit shes wearing while she is screaming at poor me as if i stole her husband is just wrong lol
ROTFLMAO i agree o, ring the alarm made Deja Vu look good to ma eye lol As for the Rumours, i dont care until the deed is final. I will wait until it has been publicly confirmed by those involved grin

(1) (Reply)

Download Free Mp3 Music / Double Six Disses Ruggedman And Mode 9 / Pictures At The Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Exclusives!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.