Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

In Jonathan,buhari And You Who Is More Guilty? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Jonathan,buhari And You Who Is More Guilty? (778 Views)

$2.1b Arms Deals: Anxiety In Jonathan’s Camp Over Likely Arrest Of More Suspects / Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month / Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Jonathan,buhari And You Who Is More Guilty? by khayc(m): 6:33am On Mar 02, 2015
Reading through the book of exodus growing up, not just I but a lot of us thought and concluded that the children of Israel were all foolish and ungrateful to God and didn’t recognize all he had done for them in the wilderness, even with the clear signs of miracles. I fear this is a replay of what we are witnessing in Nigeria today.
I have brought myself to observe the present political play of Nigerians and political parties, which has brought me to the conclusion that all persons involved are guilty of one act of selfish gain or the other.
Starting from the head, the commander in chief of the armed forces, who came into power with big aspirations for the entire country but lost focus due to his sympathy for people involved or personal gains.
Yes you have taken down a lot of people who thought they could own you due to their involvement in handling your previous campaign train and you have landmark transformations in major sectors in Nigeria of which a lot are blinded to, as a result of the security defficiencies. Someone who claims to build a city by the shore with no foundational security builds in vain as when the tides come the city would be no more.
Your landmark achievements have been wiped away by the tides of insecurity from the minds of those who once dwelled in them.
Security of lives and property remain a major factor of development and comes before every other thing you are trying to develop because they would all be no more when they can’t be secure.
Even if it meant the CIC relocating to a state close to troubled areas just to let soldiers know that we all are in the fight and would overcome. This would have gone a long way in boosting the morale of soldiers who would put their lives in line and at risk because their commander is amongst them, and even if somehow the war is still ongoing and you asked for an extension of stay in office even the dead bones would all rise to see that you achieve that reelection.
The art of war is one every leader should be tutored about no matter the background he or she comes from, and war goes on everyday both verbally and tactically
Wars have been known to be won by determination and courage spat on the faces of those involved by their leaders in well-guarded speech to boost morale and take the lead towards the forefront even if these leaders are withdrawn as the war thrives on.
To the opposing party that has become the majority bringing forth a man who has a streak of the iron fist in whatever he tends to harness be it virtual or physical was a bad play. I won’t even flash the dictator card as it’s been over talked about or the certificate saga which even kindergarten students know that even if he had that certificate, the crown of leadership requires personalities with advanced in-depth knowledge of things happening in virtually all sectors of humanity and basic general knowledge can’t give you that .
So I’ll play the refusal to negotiate with the extremist card that was a major break for you because it would have been credited to your personality both in the eyes of man and God that you are really out for peace and the seat of power is not one to be gambled with when lives are involved. But it’s clear to see that you were ready to hold out on that card till this dying moment so that you would sway that situation of insurgency to your favor just to get on sit by all means even if it meant you party prostituting for the proper projectors to get you there, not minding if they were against the anti-corruption flag you fly because if in-depth investigations are done they would surely go down.
So for the records lets burn down that anti-corruption flag you fly each time as an agenda in your administration. Charity begins at home and you have failed in that when it comes to your campaign speech at UK and sponsors of your presidential race.
You made mention of the kids of public officers schooling in the country when you’re voted in whereas yours school abroad and the person you’re opposing has his kids finish their entire study in Nigeria. Enough said time will tell.

And then to all those attacking both parties I pose a question that hasn’t been answered by any of you till today. When the price of fuel was increased it touched us all personally and we all held the government by the groin crippling the state of the economy for 2 weeks, I had never been more proud to be Nigerian. Then the insurgency started and we all kept mute. The Chibok girls got missing, we all shoved our feet’s made some noise and kept mute, but yet refused to put the country to a pause by the power we hold as a country.
Why did we ignore these things? I have one answer, because we weren’t directly affected. We are guilty as charged. Some say the voters card is all we have against these men in power and I say a united people is stronger than any sitting king or president in power. We don’t need to march the streets or even raise our voice, we just need to sit in our houses and watch them as their smoked out of their enthroned holes in surrender.

So in conclusion if all three are weighed on a scale, whose sins would weigh heavier?

Re: In Jonathan,buhari And You Who Is More Guilty? by madridguy(m): 6:36am On Mar 02, 2015
Brb
Re: In Jonathan,buhari And You Who Is More Guilty? by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 02, 2015
You are asking the so-called 'sinners' to evaluate & weigh their sins.

Doesn't sound fair to me.
Re: In Jonathan,buhari And You Who Is More Guilty? by khayc(m): 6:40am On Mar 02, 2015
spacebooker
madridguy:
Brb
Re: In Jonathan,buhari And You Who Is More Guilty? by khayc(m): 6:42am On Mar 02, 2015
then why do they judge eachoda at all if they cant judge themselves?
Tazmode:
You are asking the so-called 'sinners' to evaluate & weigh their sins.

Doesn't sound fair to me.
Re: In Jonathan,buhari And You Who Is More Guilty? by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 02, 2015
khayc:

then why do they judge eachoda at all if they cant judge themselves?
That's a necessary evil in Nigerian politics. That doesn't mean that they are doing the right thing.
Re: In Jonathan,buhari And You Who Is More Guilty? by egift(m): 7:04am On Mar 02, 2015
Jonathan is neck-deep in Corruption. Even the devil is very shocked.
Re: In Jonathan,buhari And You Who Is More Guilty? by khayc(m): 7:17am On Mar 02, 2015
And you? How neck deep are you in corruption ? If you ever have stolen what's not meant for you, then your guilty as charged.

egift:
Jonathan is neck-deep in Corruption. Even the devil is very shocked.
Re: In Jonathan,buhari And You Who Is More Guilty? by madridguy(m): 7:31am On Mar 02, 2015
khayc:
spacebooker

Lol...before they buy the good land finish naa....good morning and happy new month

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#pvcupdate. Collection Of Pvcs As At March 3rd, 2015 / How Is Electricity In Your Area / What Is The Difference Between Being Clueless And Brain Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.