Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,243 members, 7,880,902 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:54 AM

Soon My Official Car Will Be A Made In Nigeria Vehicle - President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soon My Official Car Will Be A Made In Nigeria Vehicle - President Jonathan (1023 Views)

Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs / Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soon My Official Car Will Be A Made In Nigeria Vehicle - President Jonathan by ochejoseph(m): 8:49am On Mar 02, 2015
To demonstrate confidence in the growth of Nigeria’s  automobile industry, President Goodluck Jonathan, in Lagos Sunday,  said he would soon  be driving ‘Made in Nigeria Cars’ and have his administration subscribe to it as part of ythe presidential and official convoy. 

The event was the’ Meet The President’ programme hosted by a group called the Participate, Vote For Your Choice Candidate (PVC) at the Eko Hotel and Suites.

The President promised, among others, to engage more youths in his next administration if elected, making reference to the likes of General Yakubu Gowon, who became Head of State at the age of 33, and former Governor of Old Rivers State, Diette Spiff, who was governor of the state in his late twenties.

A Lot of the Vehicles in the presidency as today are made in Nigeria (Innoson and Nisan)

‎NB:
Before Jonathan Nigeria was one of the world's largest Car Importers 

Before Jonathan some Car Manufacturing companies said opening plants in Nigeria was not a Priority 

Before Jonathan the Few vehicle assembly / Manufacturing companies in Nigeria had closed shop and moved to other countries 

Then Jonathan came with the AUTOPOLICY and Began supporting Local content

Today  INNOSON is making us all proud with the quality and quantity of Vehicles been rolled out of thier plants 

Today the Almighty Toyota is breaking all its rules just to set up a Plant in Nigeria

Today Nissan has a Fully functional plants producing thousands of cars and SUVS annually

To day Kia has followed done the needful employing thousands of young people in the plant

Today Hyundai has Opened its own factory

Today 8 truck and tractor companies have opened /are opening factories In Lagos Alone

Majority of the employees in these plants are youths and young professionals , these plants are saving us Billions in Foreign exchange and creating new opportunities 

The Man Jonathan means we'll for this great Nation 

God Bless the President 

God Bless Nigeria 

- See more at: http://m.ngrguardiannews.com/en/news/national-news/200188-jonathan-meets-youths-promises-to-ride-made-in-nigeria-cars-soon#sthash.GkMpyRas.dpuf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soon My Official Car Will Be A Made In Nigeria Vehicle - President Jonathan by midolian(m): 8:52am On Mar 02, 2015
This man is still dreaming o!

Official car in otueke? What for?..fishermen don't need official car

some1 needs to wake him up..charlie boy is running outta patience

+ if I must be frank with you, most innoson products (vehicles especially) are as fake as their makers..the paint on all the innoson vehicles I have seen, washes away like topsoil during erosion. The engine sef, na wash.

I hope they don't see this development as a way of embezzling public funds again. And I hope they improve as time goes on.

2 Likes

Re: Soon My Official Car Will Be A Made In Nigeria Vehicle - President Jonathan by ochejoseph(m): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2015

Before Jonathan Nigeria was one of the world's largest Car Importers 

Before Jonathan some Car Manufacturing companies said opening plants in Nigeria was not a Priority 

Before Jonathan the Few vehicle assembly / Manufacturing companies in Nigeria had closed shop and moved to other countries 

Then Jonathan came with the AUTOPOLICY and Began supporting Local content

Today  INNOSON is making us all proud with the quality and quantity of Vehicles been rolled out of thier plants 

Today the Almighty Toyota is breaking all its rules just to set up a Plant in Nigeria

Today Nissan has a Fully functional plants producing thousands of cars and SUVS annually

To day Kia has followed done the needful employing thousands of young people in the plant

Today Hyundai has Opened its own factory

Today 8 truck and tractor companies have opened /are opening factories In Lagos Alone

Majority of the employees in these plants are youths and young professionals , these plants are saving us Billions in Foreign exchange and creating new opportunities 

The Man Jonathan means we'll for this great Nation 

God Bless the President 

God Bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soon My Official Car Will Be A Made In Nigeria Vehicle - President Jonathan by DuchessLily(f): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2015
Yes oooooo

Go Jonah! go Jonah! go Jonah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soon My Official Car Will Be A Made In Nigeria Vehicle - President Jonathan by absoluteSuccess: 8:58am On Mar 02, 2015
Give us a country to be proud of, not a toy to be proud of. There are many toys money can buy, but not so a country.

2 Likes

Re: Soon My Official Car Will Be A Made In Nigeria Vehicle - President Jonathan by alberto2k(m): 9:00am On Mar 02, 2015
Yeah.. And you will drive u to otuoke undecided
Re: Soon My Official Car Will Be A Made In Nigeria Vehicle - President Jonathan by menix(m): 9:02am On Mar 02, 2015
Oga Jona nofin do u, even if nah Igirigi APC u wan use, carry go as long as it shields u frm Tinubu mouth odor

Nah FFk talk oo...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soon My Official Car Will Be A Made In Nigeria Vehicle - President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 02, 2015
Lol..Jona the dreamer...

He still doesnt get it....he won't be reelected

1 Like

Re: Soon My Official Car Will Be A Made In Nigeria Vehicle - President Jonathan by ammyluv2002(f): 9:06am On Mar 02, 2015
BiHung:
Lol..Jona the dreamer...

Are you Jega? angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Soon My Official Car Will Be A Made In Nigeria Vehicle - President Jonathan by rondo235: 9:07am On Mar 02, 2015
BiHung:
Lol..Jona the dreamer...

Dude u suck...he will be re-elected with popular vote..Nigerians will personally see to dat..
Gej all the way.

5 Likes

Re: Soon My Official Car Will Be A Made In Nigeria Vehicle - President Jonathan by freshdude99(m): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Are you Jega? angry angry

Help me ask the tout o
Re: Soon My Official Car Will Be A Made In Nigeria Vehicle - President Jonathan by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2015
How soon please? He should be ashamed of making that statement in the first place.

Not to worry,you will cruise on naija made vehicles in Otuoke.
Re: Soon My Official Car Will Be A Made In Nigeria Vehicle - President Jonathan by jdilight(m): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2015
This is vision speaking. My fathers dreamt of it today President Goodluck is fulfilling the dreams.

Gej breaking and setting new records.

First time a Nigerian car in presidential convoy
Re: Soon My Official Car Will Be A Made In Nigeria Vehicle - President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 02, 2015
lol....our gej is dreaming. may be his official boat will be made in niger..otueke precisely
Re: Soon My Official Car Will Be A Made In Nigeria Vehicle - President Jonathan by lexy070(m): 9:18am On Mar 02, 2015
Ride on presido. When u enter dat should be your first point of call. Ride in Nigeria made car to eagles square on May 29, dat way Nigerians wud know dat u re working. Until you do dat i wud not dream of buying dem
Re: Soon My Official Car Will Be A Made In Nigeria Vehicle - President Jonathan by Trailblazer1(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2015
It may interest you to know that No APC state patronises made in Nigeria cars

They have all refused to support the initiative inorder not accord the GEJ's auto policy the success it deserves.

We are getting there.

We are moving FORWARD

(1) (Reply)

NEPA Strikes During PDP Govs Forum Media Chat / 25-year-old Model Shrinks Her Waist To Just 20inchess / Bishop Oyedepo And Co. Now That Gej Lost!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.