Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,777 members, 7,918,449 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:25 AM

Is It Healthy? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Healthy? (1023 Views)

How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) / I Eat 50 Naira Fresh Pumpkin(ugu) Daily.is It Healthy Or Not? / Is It Healthy For Men To Wear Tight Panties?! Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Healthy? by beecrofty(m): 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2009
i don't chew rice before swallowing it, and it has now turned into an habit for me, is it healthy to eat rice that way?
Re: Is It Healthy? by UNLEASHED(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2009
I'm not sure there's a side effect so far rice is a food. I'm not a doctor but i only think digestion might take longer than the chewed.
Re: Is It Healthy? by chyk91(m): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2009
i doubt if it will have any effect on you, but i will advice u to chew it so as to soften it well, though it is softened already by the saliva. but pls chew the rice,pls.
Re: Is It Healthy? by ravenesque: 1:52am On Jan 22, 2009
Please chew your rice properly, a number of my cousins and friends have developed this habit, and then complain about indigestion and acid reflux problems later on. Rice is not eba or ground-rice (softer and more malleable) and therefore should not be eaten as though it is. I personally think that the individual grains of rice need to be broken down before swallowing. Food that is not broken down before swallowing will sit in your digestive tract and emitt gases of its own, (I'm sure you know the kind I mean).

Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Mix Creams? / +++check Out The World's Largest Hand+++ / Pursue Your Health And Enjoy Your Health, Get Out Of Health Problems Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.