Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,008 members, 7,949,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

Ques Of D Day?wat Wud U Do If Ur Sibling Is Abt 2b Lynched/burnt 4 Stealing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ques Of D Day?wat Wud U Do If Ur Sibling Is Abt 2b Lynched/burnt 4 Stealing (565 Views)

Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) / Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) / Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ques Of D Day?wat Wud U Do If Ur Sibling Is Abt 2b Lynched/burnt 4 Stealing by jaelz(m): 10:52am On Mar 02, 2015
suppose your sibling or close relations is about to be lynched and burnt to death on the accusations of stealing and your there standing close to her, and if you if beg/fight you to would be burnt to death on the basis of being an accomplice?
what would you do guys, beg or walk away...
omo as for me i go beg/shoot/fight/kill oh omo make we die together.
Re: Ques Of D Day?wat Wud U Do If Ur Sibling Is Abt 2b Lynched/burnt 4 Stealing by cheeketo(f): 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
first none of my sibling can never be in such mess, cos our parent did a good job of bringing us up so well tongue cool grin
Re: Ques Of D Day?wat Wud U Do If Ur Sibling Is Abt 2b Lynched/burnt 4 Stealing by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
If begging for her/his life means me joining in the flames, to be candid, I'll walk away,.. Cos I can't stand and watch him/her burnn,Though I know I'll won't be able to live with myself,, buh may any of us not be in such a situation..

(1) (Reply)

Help About Mtn Criminal Activities / Photos: Fine Coats Paint Building On Fire / This Nigerian Says The 8 People Executed In Indonesia Last Week Are Still Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.