Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,960 members, 7,876,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

The Man Called Jimi Kolawole Agbaje, The Brief. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Called Jimi Kolawole Agbaje, The Brief. (426 Views)

Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian / Before The Honeymoon Ends In Divorce, Simon Kolawole Warns Buhari / Breaking!!! Unveiling Jimi Agbaje The Liar!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man Called Jimi Kolawole Agbaje, The Brief. by KazeemDiary(m): 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
The Man called Jimi Kolawole Agbaje, the brief.

JK as popularly called, is a successful pharmacist and the Lagos State gubernatorial candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), he is believed to be among the pioneer members of the defunct Action Congress before bowing out to denial from the ranks and files of the party's leadership on his aspiration to clinch the gubernatorial ticket for the 2007 election, which later produced Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN) as the party's flagbearer.

This led to his untimely exit from his former party to join the Democratic Peoples Alliance (DPA) in his pursuance to realise his aspiration but unfortunately the strength and popularity of his new party couldn't match that of the ruling party.
It should interest Lagosians that JK was reported to have backed out from the race in year 2011 with statements which aligned with his believe that there is no need to contest against a government that has done so much and still doing pretty well in Lagos, while negotiations towards the 2015 elections was in progress between him and the APC. A statement that got him more recognition and sympathy from Lagosians.

Yes, his decision to take part in the 2015 Lagos gubernatorial race was welcomed with both hands, not until he publicly declared his membership of the PDP which generated diversed opinions from Lagosians and his long journeyed supporters.
I have maintained a Fencist position for as long as time, whenever Lagos Gubernatorial candidates are pushed on my desk for discussions because of my personal relationship with this man which has handcuffed my displeasure for the Lagos chapter of his political platform, because an attack on his platform is apparently an attack on JK.

JK is a man that I have loved over time and am not ready to unleash the dragons on him but i have not stopped attacking very corrupt people revolving around him. His recent use of derogatory statements to describe Gen. MUHAMMADU Buhari which is typical of members of the PDP, might push my anger button and ultimately cost him more votes, just as some people who decided to vote him are already switching position due to his poor use of words on the Peoples General.

People say JK means 'Just Kidding' but I still say that he has been able to give the ruling party in Lagos a run for their resources and power, unlike Sen. Musiliu Obanikoro who was a mere barking toothless dog.

@KazeemDiary
Re: The Man Called Jimi Kolawole Agbaje, The Brief. by DaBullIT(m): 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
PDP must go

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean QX56 Infinity (USA) Fairly Used Car In Phc At Affordable Rate..pics / Let Be Sincere To Our Nation / Where Is Dr. Reuben Abati?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.