Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,126 members, 7,907,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Fani-kayode Needs Head Check!-apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Needs Head Check!-apc (576 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode's Take On President Buhari's Arrival / The Bitter Truth About The Igbo By Femi Fani-kayode / Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Needs Head Check!-apc by pipiko: 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
APC To Fani Kayode-We are concerned about your mental state
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has said contrary to the information being peddled by the Spokesman of the Jonathan Campaign Organization, Mr. Femi Fani-Kayode, the party does not wish him any ill health, even though it is seriously concerned about his mental state.

”No, we have never and will never wish anyone any ill health.

However, we are seriously concerned that Mr. Fani-Kayode may have unhinged, perhaps as a result of a relapse into an unhealthy lifestyle of substance abuse,” the party said in a statement issued in Dubai on Monday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

”Our concern stems from the series of incoherent statements, outlandish claims and inconsistent behaviours exhibited by Mr. Fani-Kayode in recent times, which call into question his state of mental health.

”We wish Mr. Fani-Kayode well and call on him to tell Nigerians that he remains clean, despite the massive pressure of work, and that he will not do anything that will see him needing a prolonged reformation in a foreign land,” it said.

APC said it is only an unstable mind and someone who is teetering on the brink that will conjure up the kind of improbable scenarios that have been put out there in quick succession by Mr. Fani-Kayode, and still believe strongly that he is doing the right thing.

The party said the APC does not harbour the kind of disturbed personalities who abound in the PDP, and who will not hesitate to publicly wish fellow Nigerians ill or dead, as long as they believe such ill-will would endear them to their masters and guarantee their political survival.

http://niyitabiti.net/2015/03/apc-to-fani-kayode-we-are-concerned-about-your-mental-state/
Re: Fani-kayode Needs Head Check!-apc by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
I don't believe anytin dat guy says, buh d one dat strike me d most and I know its true is dat tinubu got mouth odour!
Re: Fani-kayode Needs Head Check!-apc by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
So true,he needs a date with psychiatric doctor.
Re: Fani-kayode Needs Head Check!-apc by kaeycea(m): 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I don't believe anytin dat guy says, buh d one dat strike me d most and I know its true is dat tinubu got mouth odour!

lol..hw do u knw that of Tinubu is true ... Are u his PA ?
Re: Fani-kayode Needs Head Check!-apc by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
kaeycea:

lol..hw do u knw that of Tinubu is true ... Are u his PA ?
guess he's too rich and busy planning for buhariz downfall dan to brush his teeth undecided

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Needs Head Check!-apc by oluwadamilolah(f): 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
Maybe his brain has been replaced with noodles too grin
Re: Fani-kayode Needs Head Check!-apc by pipiko: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Chai! You must be a comedian
OREMUSSANCTUS:
guess he's too rich and busy planning for buhariz downfall dan to brush his teeth undecided
Re: Fani-kayode Needs Head Check!-apc by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
pipiko:
Chai! You must be a comedian
he's so rich dat even in his schedule dey may fail to include time for brushing of his smelling teeth undecided!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers...... / Obasanjo @78 Plays, Scored A Brace At Birthday Novelty Match / Topic: Buhari Is An Old Man Wey No Get Brain - Patience Jonathan Pokes Fun At Bu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.