Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,961 members, 7,949,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best City In Nigeria To Live In? (50173 Views)

Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria / Kigali, UN Most Beautiful City In Africa / A City In Nigeria With 24/7 Electricity Supply! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by Noneroone(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
cindicandy:
Enugu is a poor old dry town filled poor people mostly civil servants. I served in that town so I know better. The town does not have any economic value that is why you can hardly find youthful population there. Dont quote me.
you served jail term there?

6 Likes

Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by Divergent(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Satisfied that Lagos is not appearing in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by NovusHomo(m): 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I was tolded by a friend that abuja is too expenses

Yepa!
Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by afolwalex20(m): 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
haitto99:
try ilorin
There is no job in ilorin
Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by valmunich(m): 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
softysparky:

In d bedroom, oya cum join me.
With all pleasure ma'am smiley

*Jumps down from my iroko tree
*Runs with the speed of Bolt..
*Arrives at location*
*Busts door open*
*jumps in bed*
The rest belongs to history grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by Takim107(f): 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
RedBenson:

Opposite Fiesta Fries is a beer parlour. Do they sell sharwama there too? I also know abt people roasting plantains and aboki with suya too. Never knew of any sharwama there. Pls describe.
just go inside close to the pop corn guy u will see a small wood shop...They sell shawama there..or ask the guy that sell pop corn.
Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by wyseautos: 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
Auchi is the best place to live and die in Planet Earth
Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
Opolo-Epie
Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by rildwanullahi(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
EbolaParasite:

This is one fight you can't win. I repeat, Lagos is not a state. If you want to refer to Eko, simply say Eko. If the original posting was Lagos island, then its okay. If you say Lagos, you are, were, will be, referring to the state. No need for arguements jare, just accept correction.
na you want wipe out lagos Dat time I Don catch you. Mr Ebola
Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by nickxtra(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
Some of you guys are just saying Abuja, Abuja. What index do you base your choice of Abuja? For your information, that Abuja is the seat of the Federal Government does not make it the best city to live in. The only liveable places in Abuja are the City center, Maitama, Asokoro, Wuse, Garki, places like Gwarinpa and the highrbow estates around the City center, but these places are inhabited by a few elites, politicians and guys with deep pockets, but majority of Abuja residents live in satellite towns like Kubwa, Gwagwalada, Nyanya, Bwari, Zuba, etc. You need to go to these towns and see for your self. Are there good roads in these towns? No; are there pipeborne water? No; is there constant power supply? No. Do you know the cost of rent and foodstuff? No; I will go on and forth to tell you that Abuja is not what you think it it.
Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by Laid2001: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
I am aware Abeokuta now have serene atmosphere but I still prefer Ibadan. Ibadan is calm and cheap and you have got every infrastructure available there. Most cosmopolitan roads are now 3 lanes aside as well.
Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by IYANGBALI: 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
NovusHomo:

Yepa!
what?I wroted what my friend tolded me,you comes here shouting yepa,is abuja not too expenses?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Takim107:
just go inside close to the pop corn guy u will see a small wood shop...They sell shawama there..or ask the guy that sell pop corn.

Ok thanks. Btw, do you mind meeting a new friend?
Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by lakesidepapa(m): 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
RAO1:

100% truth!...... Buh no industries.. ...hotels yapa...
#IRepIbadanOsogboIlorin

Yup, Osogbo is not a industrious city, buh remember steel rolling is there, several foam industries are also there and lots more that i can't even remember, Osogbo is now a center of attraction for foreign investors due to the new innovations of Ogbeni Rauf. Osogbo will be a center of factories and industries in the next 5 to 6yrs.

1 Like

Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by IYANGBALI: 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Chineke.....
wetin is abuja not too eexpenses?so I was tolded by my friend who lives there. You are here shouting sheneke tongue
Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by lakesidepapa(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=octopusfreaky post=31237819][/quote]

Yup, Osogbo is not a industrious city, buh remember steel rolling is there, several foam industries are also there and lots more that i can't even remember, Osogbo is now a center of attraction for foreign investors due to the new innovations of Ogbeni Rauf. Osogbo will be a center of factories and industries in the next 5 to 6yrs.
Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by lakesidepapa(m): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
BrightForYou:

God bless you my bro. You just spoke my mind. Oshogbo is the best and the most peaceful city in Nigeria even in west Africa jare,no gainsaying . God bless oshogbo,God bless 9geria....

True talk bro

I'm proud to be a Osun boy

Ilesha precisely
Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by Dcmg(m): 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
In no particular order;abuja,enugu,uyo,calabar and Lagos{forget the traffic} are the only cities in Nigeria i can settle quite well in and feel very relaxed and Certain.
Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by misfab(f): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
cindicandy:
Please remove enugu from that list. enugu is a poor old reddish town with poor people. The list should go thus; Abuja, Ibadan, Calabar and maybe Uyo

babes u really aint serious...yeah? enugu poor with poor people??
m tempted to insult u shaa.....nya diba....

4 Likes

Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by Takim107(f): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
RedBenson:

Ok thanks. Btw, do you mind meeting a new friend?
yeah
Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by misfab(f): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
cindicandy:
Enugu is a poor old dry town filled poor people mostly civil servants. I served in that town so I know better. The town does not have any economic value that is why you can hardly find youthful population there. Dont quote me.

just shutup already. wen n where did u serve in enugu. abegiii. park well

4 Likes

Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by churchill001(m): 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
MAGONGO
Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by tola9ja: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
[size=17pt]chibok[/size]
Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
Takim107:
yeah

That's cool. Would love to meet you too. Can i PM you so we talk privately?
Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
san316:
Nigeria is nit a good placd to live in.
I completely agree with that statement.Images coming out of Nigerian cities are scary! angry cry
Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by kelobestline(m): 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
no place is bearable in nigeria
Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by Adnroid: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Kaduna or Jos .........phinish

1 Like

Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by Soneh(m): 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
sandzphield:

Pls tell them , I spent 5yrs in calabar schooling, no good job down dia ...its fucking dry ,only fun during calabar carnival
i tell you, the town is so bleeping overhyped
Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by VellyG(m): 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
DeeManD:
Abuja
Jos
Owerri
and
Calabar

in descending order.
Pls take owerri out of that list. Very expensive and too small. Bad road network . But the ngwori no get part 2
Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by mudiana(m): 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Benin city.
which part of Benin?
Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by Demmzy15(m): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
Best city to live in includes:Maiduguri, Potiskum, Baga, Gamburo, Gwoza and Dikwa grin
Re: Best City In Nigeria To Live In? by lokoloko84(m): 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
I am from Ogun state and I am based in Abeokuta but to me Ibadan is cool city.I did my intership program in that state for a year and it was terrific.
I would live there all over again.Anything you want can be found there and the city is enjoyable to me.
The standard and cost of living is great.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos / Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. / Meet The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Who Excites Pilots In Their Cockpits. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.