Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,789 members, 7,882,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

Pls Help Me With The Name Of This Thing. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Help Me With The Name Of This Thing. (483 Views)

How Do U Prepare This Thing In Your Home (photos) / China Again??? What Is This Thing Between China And Scary Rock Climbing! / What Is This Thing Called? So I Can Stop Calling It VLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me With The Name Of This Thing. by lordvictor(m): 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
any electronics comes padded with a white plastic substance inside the carton. pls help me with the real name of it. I hope you understand what I mean.
Re: Pls Help Me With The Name Of This Thing. by chiwetaluAGU(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
You mean styrofoam?
Re: Pls Help Me With The Name Of This Thing. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Its styrofoam
BtW: d above poster is fake, he should be saying his normal thick igbo chants e.g "ala nwanyi asaba" or "aja na elu aja" "agbaka gbaka" "ala de n'ode n'ode" add urs cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Cross River Uncovers N500m Fraud / Top 10 Facts About The Brain / UN Secretary-general Commends Nigerians On Largely Peaceful Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.