Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,273 members, 7,881,034 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:16 AM

Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies (3842 Views)

Advice For Single Successful Guys / Checkout our Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With My Medical Doctor Fiancee In USA / Advice For Singles Planning To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Stoical: 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
Please, consider this when you sit and wait for that choice of yours. You are not getting younger, and your mates are getting on with life. Infact, if you can, don't marry at all. Just dedicate yourself to a convent. Shikena!!!

All you people looking for a man who is tall, handsome, rich, famous, caring, faithful, God-fearing, loving and people-loving.

Listen, God does not create god.

All these qualities you people are looking for are only in God. Be contented like your mother... undecided

A word is enough...
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by fuckshit: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
fücking nice OP, but i fücking assure you, you'll get some worth reasonable fücking reactions for this post from the ladies; some will surely not agree with your stand grin grin
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by ejikeme(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
hehehehehe.....****spreads mat. sits. four cans of Snapp***
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Percentile: 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
ejikeme:
hehehehehe.....****spreads mat. sits. four cans of Snapp***

Guy abeg shift make I siddon. No finish d snapp o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
sorry bruv, i can see you are desperately in need of babe, but take heart coz God's time is the best wink

5 Likes

Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Plot bought
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by valmunich(m): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
This shiii ain't FP worthy

why waste resources on this space?
*hisses*
*sags my trouser*
*pops my collar*
*Adjusts my shades*
and gallants out...

1 Like

Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
who said?
As i speaketh with my mouth so shall it be..who wan suffer wit man...girl ws born,suffer she faces...goin to husbands house,suffer continues...mbanu omaramma na.

kudos to all the rich guys....keep on working while we keep on eating,we deserve it.
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by 2dice(m): 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Broke girls be like
Midehi:
who said?
As i speaketh with my mouth so shall it be..who wan suffer wit man...girl ws born,suffer she faces...goin to husbands house,suffer continues...mbanu omaramma na.

kudos to all the rich guys....keep on working while we keep on eating,we deserve it.
as usually nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Stoical: 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
fuckshit:
fücking nice OP, but i fücking assure you, you'll get some worth reasonable fücking reactions for this post from the ladies; some will surely not agree with your stand grin grin

Yea! But, the truth must be told and I wish my cousin can log into NL and read this, as I am tired of advising her. Infact, a gal once told my friend that he is not her spec. Abeg, wetin be una specs
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Stoical: 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
Percentile:

Guy abeg shift make I siddon. No finish d snapp o cheesy

What are you guys fighting for? Snapp!! Abeg, make una go find orijin guys. Buh! Please, advise some of your sisters. Too much of everything de porche (sic)
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Stoical: 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
Orijin101:
sorry bruv, i can see you are desperately in need of babe, but take heart coz God's time is the best wink

Chairman, sorry to burst ya bubble...I am not searching. I was just mad as one chick just dumped my guy, after abt a year plus. Her reasons is that the guy is lovely but doesn't measure to her standards... undecided
Like wah da Bleep
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by dareyking(m): 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Stoical: 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Midehi:
who said?

Really, keep waiting. Guys are hussling, hoping to meet your standards. Ope u dnt fall into the hands of ...
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
Stoical:

Chairman, sorry to burst ya bubble...I am not searching. I was just mad as one chick just dumped my guy, after abt a year plus. Her reasons is that the guy is lovely but doesn't measure to her standards... undecided
Like wah da Bleep
you should have given full details tho, you just dropped the thread as if you are in need of babe ASAP...
#Peace

1 Like

Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by djeezy(m): 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
#word!
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dude just be calm, some will get lucky with dia wish and the other ones, shiloh await them@35.. .

2 Likes

Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by mytime24(f): 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
I guess op must b ugly, y nt bcme an answer to sme1 prayer na, abi u dey forbid marriage angry
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by fuckshit: 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
Stoical:

Yea! But, the truth must be told and I wish my cousin can log into NL and read this, as I am tired of advising her. Infact, a gal once told my friend that he is not her spec. Abeg, wetin be una specs
it's fücking suprising when you get to hear what their fücking "specs" are;
a description of a fücking perfect Human Being, where the fück can one get that there is no "perfect Human";

thou I do fücking believe it’s a fücking good thing to desire the best for oneself when it fücking comes to the area of marriage; I do fücking think that a certain level of wisdom & fücking good reasoning is required too;
Where it will fücking help one drop some of those unrealistic love shït we see in the movies; come down from fücking “cloud 9” to fücking planet earth & fücking face the real deal grin grin
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by ivyy(f): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
Your advice is really stale undecided even a fool knows no one is perfect and thers no such thing as having it all.
We all learn to pioritise and compromise according to our standards its a no brainer.

2 Likes

Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Not every silly thought that pops into your head is thread-worthy

Learn! undecided
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by YoshiMaster: 11:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
MzNelly:
Not every silly thought that pops into your head is thread-worthy
Learn! undecided

Y you going round calling errbody stupid?
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
YoshiMaster:

Y you going round calling errbody stupid?

[color=#99color]Did I call you silly?[/color]
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by YoshiMaster: 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
MzNelly:

[color=#99color]Did I call you silly?[/color]

Nope, just an observation. Guess it's cause you're always awful.

1 Like

Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
YoshiMaster:

Nope, just an observation. Guess it's cause you're always awful.

Yes, I am. And I can't help it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by YoshiMaster: 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
MzNelly:

Yes, I am. And I can't help it. smiley

Well shoooot, who am I to change ya?
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
YoshiMaster:

Well shoooot, who am I to change ya?

smiley Lol, don't even try.
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by lilmax(m): 12:03am On Mar 03, 2015
ivyy:
Your advice is really stale undecided even a fool knows no one is perfect and thers no such thing as having it all.
We all learn to pioritise and compromise according to our standards its a no brainer.
so those girls are fools.....cool cool
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by YoshiMaster: 12:11am On Mar 03, 2015
MzNelly:

smiley Lol, don't even try.

I could be your inspiration for change though, but yeah, I know the code - Don't start nothing, won't be nothing.
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 03, 2015
YoshiMaster:

I could be your inspiration for change though, but yeah, I know the code - Don't start nothing, won't be nothing.

Inspiration for change? Lol
Tell me, why would I want to be inspired to change because you said I should?
I'm pretty comfortable. undecided
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by YoshiMaster: 12:28am On Mar 03, 2015
MzNelly:

Inspiration for change? Lol
Tell me, why would I want to be inspired to change because you said I should?
I'm pretty comfortable. undecided

It's always comfy when you're in your bubble, your comfort zone, while change seems scary.

Everyone should embrace change miss, in the positive direction, regardless of how comfortable they may feel at the moment.
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 03, 2015
YoshiMaster:

It's always comfy when you're in your bubble, your comfort zone, while change seems scary.

Everyone should embrace change miss, in the positive direction, regardless of how comfortable they may feel at the moment.

Saying I'm in the negative direction? shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Really Wrong To Upload Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend Pics On Facebook? / How Can I Tell He Is Enjoying It? / That Word You Regretted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.