Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,629 members, 7,898,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. (14081 Views)

Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU / I Believe In PDP, Jonathan, Will Never Join APC – Orubebe / Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by infofta(m): 10:01am On Mar 03, 2015
After spending public funds to settle all the group leaders in the country, you think you will win the election. Shm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by princemillla(m): 10:09am On Mar 03, 2015
This people now boast of too much confident.....something is fishy

Before Feb 14, they were all shivering now they r beggining to make me feel they av perfected their rigging plan.

We are watching
Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by Orikinla(m): 10:13am On Mar 03, 2015
[size=18pt]GEJ and partners of riggers, Fayose, Koro, Omisore and company must be perfecting the rigging machine.
But God has a different plan for desperately evil greedy and wicked people like them.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by xhamel88: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2015
myweb:
JUDGING FROM GEJ'S UTTERANCES, HE'S NOT A MATCH TO BUHARI BASE ON THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES.

INTELLECTUALLY
RESPONSIBILITY
FIRMNESS
BELIEVE
MORAL STRENGTH

GEJ HAS NOTHING TO QUALIFY HIM FOR THAT OFFICE. IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE, TELL ME GEJ'S QUALIFICATION

You Said "INTELLECTUALLY' ? Not to add others, you be confirm mumu.
Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by Shubbylee(m): 11:15am On Mar 03, 2015
HERE ARE SOME VITAL STATS YOU SHOULD NOTE :
NUMBER OF PVCs PER GEOPOLITICAL ZONE

SOUTHWEST - 13,731,090
SOUTHEAST - 7,665,859
SOUTHSOUTH - 10,059,347
NORTHWEST - 17,620,436
NORTHEAST - 9,107,861
NORTHCENTRAL - 9,767,411
FCT ABUJA - 903,613
PREDICTED VOTE WINNING PERCENTAGES

SOUTHWEST - GMB 65%, GEJ 35%
SOUTHEAST - GMB 20%, GEJ 80%
SOUTHSOUTH - GMB 20%, GEJ 80%
NORTHWEST - GMB 90%, GEJ 10%
NORTHCENTRAL - GMB 60%, GEJ 40%
NORTHEAST - GMB 70%, GEJ 30%
FCT - GMB 40%, GEJ 60%

LOOK AT THESE FIGURES AND DO THE MATHS AND TELL ME HOW GEJ WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION WITHOUT RIGGING OR USING SOLDIERS TO INTIMIDATE/DISENFRANCHISE VOTERS IN ZONES WHERE HE IS LESS FAVOURED!!

EVEN THOUGH THE SOUTHEAST AND SOUTHSOUTH (WHICH ARE HIS STRONGHOLDS) GIVE HIM 95% EACH, HE STILL CAN'T WIN IF IT IS FREE AND FAIR. LET PDP KEEP DOING RIDICULOUS DOCUMENTARIES AND WISHING PEOPLE DEAD....MARCH 28 IS COMIMG!! CHANGE IS COMING!!

SAI BUHARI!! LONG LIVE NIGERIA!!

OYA PDP and GEJ family and friends come and attack me for saying the truth!!

1 Like

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by smsdigito: 11:15am On Mar 03, 2015
sincerenigerian:

I recommend this to you: https://www.nairaland.com/2175894/campus-voices-2015-election-video

Don't watch it if you don't to have an heart attack.

You are funny , do you expect anybody to take those videos serious?
Common sense atimes is not common o. Did you see the APC I HAVE DECIDED thing displayed by the media org arranging that campus voice stuff? That is clear evidence that the whole thing is sponsored by APC so no one will take that serious. If the media outfit demonstrated non-partisanship, one could say APC is having their support on those campuses.
Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by senatorbayor(m): 11:23am On Mar 03, 2015
Mr president, you have said well
I concur with you and even help you add that in terms of corruption, no APC state can match PDP.
in terms of silliness ,vague and lousy govenors and rigging, APC cant match your party jare.
Can you compare Fayose to Fashola in terns of public comportment.
Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 03, 2015
shocked cool shocked

1 Share

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by simdam500(m): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2015
Lol... just soo u know... grin
Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by angelveecee: 11:50am On Mar 03, 2015
Oga Jona speaking with overwhelming confidence. U get my vote and that of 265 other youth followers in Lagos.
Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by dasrackhor(m): 11:56am On Mar 03, 2015
richybanky:
Okay Mr President.. Mar 28 is around d corner wink

Modified:

Actually am first to comment and I don't see any special tin abt it wit d way guys used to celebrate it as if dey won premier lotto or 1960bet grin grin grin
Meanwhile never again will i vote for someone who corruption is flowing in his vein and keep blaming d opposition party for his misfortunes grin grin
#NeverAgain Sai Buhari
unlike some dude dat will shout heaven n earth unto FTC.
Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by richybanky(m): 11:58am On Mar 03, 2015
dasrackhor:
unlike some dude dat will shout heaven n earth unto FTC.
Lols, am telling u broda.. I didnt feel any big tin abt it at all

1 Like

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by calcal: 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
SAI Buhari!
Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by Horllamideh(m): 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
richybanky:

Dats wer u ar getting confused, how did cpc got 12m votes under 2 States in d last election? Reply ASAP
3 billion likes

1 Like

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by fritiyo: 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
I seriously fear for pdp and the gej led govt because while he boost of no party beating them in the polls.

Jega is busy creating the plate form for his northern internally displaced pple to vote in their camps.

while thousands of pple with TVC will not vote because of Jega ground plan to give power to his brother by all mains.

As pdp supporter i strongly feel that if jega could b so determined to ensure that those in the trouble areas has the highest pvc collection, He should as well allow pple in the south to express their civic right with their TVC.

APC might see this election as been won long before it actual take place but if the election do not go down well as it suppose to.
there will b a bigger crisis which no one should blame gej.

there is so much fishy game been played by INEC which the apposition is so comfortable with because it favour them.

1 Like

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
myweb:
JUDGING FROM GEJ'S UTTERANCES, HE'S NOT A MATCH TO BUHARI BASE ON THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES.

INTELLECTUALLY
RESPONSIBILITY
FIRMNESS
BELIEVE
MORAL STRENGTH

GEJ HAS NOTHING TO QUALIFY HIM FOR THAT OFFICE. IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE, TELL ME GEJ'S QUALIFICATION

B4 I tell you GEJ's qualification.. First of all show me buhari's certificate.

1 Like

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
I believe the president. After the postponement, no party can beat PDP. I believe with the way the oil money is being spent like papers in all the state of federation and the possibilities of cloning voters cards and importation of parallel card readers supported by armed forces or law enforcement agent, then no party can win PDP. Finally, Jega, the activist INEC Chairman being frustrated and pressurized to dance to the tunes of the ruling party may be frustrated out of office before election.

However, God may frustrate the devices of the power of incumbency, then, that statement will only be a satire.
Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by anwo247: 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
[size=30pt]But Where is Buhari now?[/size]
Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
BUHARI is out of the country having meetings with world policy makers. Remember the oil price is presently low. This is beyond diezani Allison Madueke's OPEC presidency and GEJ level of experience
Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by anwo247: 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
babaolofin:
BUHARI is out of the country having meetings with world policy makers. Remember the oil price is presently low. This is beyond diezani Allison Madueke's OPEC presidency and GEJ level of experience

[size=15pt]
Look at the type of rubbish believable by Buhari supporters. How old are you?[/size]
Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by Seaen(m): 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Pride always comes before the fall. God's word in the Bible.
Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by PhockPhockMan: 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
fritiyo:
I seriously fear for pdp and the gej led govt because while he boost of no party beating them in the polls.

Jega is busy creating the plate form for his northern internally displaced pple to vote in their camps.

while thousands of pple with TVC will not vote because of Jega ground plan to give power to his brother by all mains.

As pdp supporter i strongly feel that if jega could b so determined to ensure that those in the trouble areas has the highest pvc collection, He should as well allow pple in the south to express their civic right with their TVC.

APC might see this election as been won long before it actual take place but if the election do not go down well as it suppose to.
there will b a bigger crisis which no one should blame gej.

there is so much fishy game been played by INEC which the apposition is so comfortable with because it favour them.
1000000000000000000 likes
Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by PhockPhockMan: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
babaolofin:
BUHARI is out of the country having meetings with world policy makers. Remember the oil price is presently low. This is beyond diezani Allison Madueke's OPEC presidency and GEJ level of e ;Dxperience
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by Jblacki: 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mr President don't make b believe on wat pple said dat u re clueless abeg u in d name of God. For christ sake Mr President our problm is not abt ur maraton race for d Presidency, 1stly, tin we wnt z to sweep dis corruption into dust-bin. 2ndly, steady power supply. 3rdly, let refine our crude oil. 4th, Education den tranportation n d rest can follow.
U mentioned how u've open universities all over d country, hmmm Mr President u opening of Federal university is gud buh how abt one spendin 7yrs in sch to graduate instead 4yrs bcoz strike, d universities lakes equipments for a quality education. U open federal universities jst lyk wen u tasted d cassava bread producing in Nig on TV, I've bn tinkin if u still eat dat cassava bread in d villa so also does ur children sch in ds country? I guess NO. Ur gov't has failed d gud pple of Nig dat vote u massively to dat seat. Come March 28 we will knw if APC can challenge u n ur party or not so don't boast of ur party dis tym lyk dat for now not until u escape dz election.
Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by ekhai(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Another clueless talk. All this money you are sharing round the country is giving you FALSE hope.
Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by billyG(m): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday boasted that despite the intimidation being mounted against members of the ruling party by opposition parties, no political party can beat the Peoples Democratic Party in the coming election.

He said those who had not done anything had been intimidating the ruling party because the party had not been marketing itself.

The President spoke just as the Director-General of his campaign organisation, Senator Ahmadu Ali, said some foreign countries were opposed to Jonathan’s re-election bid because he signed the Anti Same-Sex Bill into law.

They both spoke during the unveiling of the PDP Ward Volunteer Scheme held inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

“I am convinced that up to this time, there is no party that can beat the PDP. All we need is unity. There is no party that is formidable like the PDP,” the President told the gathering that consisted of all the PDP candidates from the state Houses of Assembly to the National Assembly.

Jonathan said the PDP was not just the largest party in the country but also the only party that had members in all voting units across the country.

He said even if 10 political parties come together, they could not reach the PDP’s level.

While saying that the PDP had done well over time, Jonathan challenged the opposition to match the party on performances of their governors state-by-state.

For instance, Jonathan said only state governments under the leadership of the PDP had been able to provide functional airports in their state capitals.

He also said the number of state universities established by the PDP states were more than those of the opposition.

He however regretted that despite the performance of the PDP, the opposition also intimidated the PDP members even in their (PDP) states.

Jonathan said the party would not allow the opposition to win at the national level.

He said, “They (the opposition) intimidate us to the extent that they intimidate us even in states where we have PDP governors.

“We will not allow those who are not up to us in terms of performance to continue to intimidate us.

“At the national level, we cannot compare our standards with theirs, because they have not had the experience and we will not give them the opportunity because I know they will not do well.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/no-party-can-beat-pdp-jonathan-boasts-2/
naija listen 2 yur prsdnt,C-in-C talking,using d word "intimidation" several times,no confidence,fear of d opposition,fear of defeat,fear of returning 2 fishing.
Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by LZAA: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
myweb:

INTELLECTUALLY
RESPONSIBILITY
FIRMNESS
BELIEVE
MORAL STRENGTH

Imhotep and Iceberg3 must hear thisgrin
Cc blackking98 ebenezar2021 Afonjaconehead gwarotango

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk / 23 Nigerian States Exceed Borrowing Limits – FRC [VIDEO] / Completely Out-of-touch Leader- Ezekwesili Slams Buhari's Claim Of Food Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.