Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,495 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) (24965 Views)

Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) / Almajiri, Adamu Tilde Graduates From Hungary University (pics) / Most Beautiful University In Northern Nigeria! What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2015
makzeze:
where are the schools? shut up
...REALLY..? WELL, U CNT SEE THE SCHOOLS COS U AR THE TYPE THE HOLY BOOK REFER TO AS HAVIN EYES YET THEY CNT SEE, ND EARS YET CANNOT HEAR, NOSE BUT CNT SMELL..MAY U OVERCOME DIS DISEASES COS THEY AR CHRONIC. HOW MANY DID UR SO CALLED NORTHERN LEADERS BUILD 4 D ALMAJIRIS DURING THEIR 34YEARS REGIME IN DIS COUNTRY..? SO DISAPPOINTED DAT U D YOUNGER ONES AR YET 2 WAKE UP FRM UR SLUMBER ND ASK UR PAST LEADERS QUESTIONS ON HOW THEY RULED DIS COUNTRY 4 SUCH A LONG TIME ND YET GOT NO ORDINARY HUT 4 UR ARABIC STUDIES...HMM! MAY GOD JUDGE THEM, ND DELIVER THEIR ADOLESCENTS FRM D DARKNESS THEIR LEADERS PLACED ON THEM..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by titipeters: 10:01am On Mar 03, 2015
I weep 4 d supporters of buhari who has failed to know d truth... 4 those saying Wia are d schools, u need to get more informed... I keep wishing old fool called buhari can rule Nigeria 4 just 2yrs in dreams and 2days in reality, may be wen d future of his regime is shown 2 most of u APC supporters, den u would knw u actually failed to use ur brains for wot they are actually meant 4...

1 Like

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by austinbrown: 10:06am On Mar 03, 2015
What of the schools built by Gej for almajiris in the north? Why can't the parents send them there? Igbos pay a lot of money to send their kids to school but Hausas always want ti free

1 Like

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by francizy(m): 10:07am On Mar 03, 2015
mmsen:

What are the LGA officials doing?

What are the state governors doing in those places with such terrible human development indices?

Good! I so much love these your questions. They go a long way to say that not all blames should be channeled to GEJ. I still maintain that GEJ is not a messiah but he's not the worst Nigeria leader ever.

1 Like

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by mmsen: 10:11am On Mar 03, 2015
francizy:

Good! I so much love these your questions. They go a long way to say that not all blames should be channeled to GEJ. I still maintain that GEJ is not a messiah but he's not the worst Nigeria leader ever.

Sometimes I wonder if people understand the system of government that they live under - especially when I hear them talk about GEJ in reference to state issues.

I hope that people begin to hold their local leaders to account first.

1 Like

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by francizy(m): 10:19am On Mar 03, 2015
mmsen:

Sometimes I wonder if people understand the system of government that they live under - especially when I hear them talk about GEJ in reference to state issues.

I hope that people begin to hold their local leaders to account first.

In as much as GEJ has my vote, I wouldn't mind Buhari wining the election so that we can see the magic and wonders he will perform.

1 Like

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by mmsen: 10:33am On Mar 03, 2015
francizy:

In as much as GEJ has my vote, I wouldn't mind Buhari wining the election so that we can see the magic and wonders he will perform.

In all honesty I don't have a horse in the election race.

I've found that democracy can work on a local level but it becomes increasingly difficult to hold leaders to account on a national level.

If I were to back someone it would have to be candidate that understood what a federal system entails and so pushed for a weaker, less wasteful, central government.

1 Like

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by juman(m): 10:34am On Mar 03, 2015
There is no reason why nigeria should be one.

One nigeria is just a way to enslave the people of this country by few people parading themselves as 'leaders'.
Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by zendy: 10:34am On Mar 03, 2015
Chei! I weep for the North. They held power for almost 40 years but achieved nothing. Even if you give them power for another 40 years,they will still achieve nothing. I wonder what would have become of the northerners if they never had the Southern Nigerians who have been carrying them along since 1960
Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by killuminati(m): 10:38am On Mar 03, 2015
PDP ruled for 16 years yet nothing to show for it. bleeping corrupt criminals!
Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by lovat(m): 10:44am On Mar 03, 2015
omenka:
I thought they said Jonathan built 2million Almjiri schools in the North. Where are they
I remember Kwankwaso of APC donating 3billion naira to build a school in Niger Republic
Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by ElFenomeno1: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by JurassicPark: 10:45am On Mar 03, 2015
This is how cruel some northern leaders can be..

They don't need to have all the powers..very abusive and inhumane
Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by BushidoBlue(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2015
BodyKiss:

Why do Nigerians have this kind of mentality. Just because it doesn't directly affects you doesn't mean you should care less.
Yet you didn't answer the question..... what are their Governors doing with the so called depleting monthly allocation!?
Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by Adamsonmatado: 10:53am On Mar 03, 2015
Oga jonathan is working,they said he build 2500 almajiri schools in d north where is it now. Sai ;jonathan...........sai failure
Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by smokeyupu(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2015
nzeadachie:
THAT'S THEIR BUSINESS, WHAT ARE THEY DOING WITH THEIR MONTHLY ALLOCATION? NORTHERNERS ARE VERY WICKED

You can't categorize all northerners as being wicked just because of the action of a certian group. Do you have any idea of the boundaries of the "NORTH"? Do you know how many tribes are based there? Do you know the main religion of most of the indigenes from Kaduna, Plateau, Kebbi, Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa, Niger, Abuja, Borno and a host of of others? Do you know that the boundaries of the north in the 60s is not what it is today? The most prosecuted Christians in the world come from northern Nigeria and that is because people with myopic opinions such as yours will always generalise issues. Look deeper and ask your fellow igbos resident in the North about this things before making blatant remarks.

The picture in question is an arabic study school that can be found in all "Muslim" communities in the north just like the madrassas in all Islamic countries. Strictly there own business like you said.

May God be with and bless us all.
Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by francizy(m): 11:02am On Mar 03, 2015
mmsen:

In all honesty I don't have a horse in the election race.

I've found that democracy can work on a local level but it becomes increasingly difficult to hold leaders to account on a national level.

If I were to back someone it would have to be candidate that understood what a federal system entails and so pushed for a weaker, less wasteful, central government.

Well, I don't feel you can get the "less wasteful" in this race. They are all the same but I have chosen ones with less hypocrisy.
Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by nzeadachie: 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
olaxybaba:

Why have you guys lost your sanity because you are supporting one candidate or the other in the election. Is this the first thing you should have said?No human feelings at all. I wonder how you think and behave after this election when you have the reality and rest of your life to face. Wake up brother!!!!!
HUMAN FEELINGS FOR WHO AND WHO? IF THEY LIKE LET THEM NO GO TO SCHOOL AT ALL IT'S NOT MY BUSINESS, ANSWER ME, WHAT ARE THEY DOING WITH THEIR ALLOCATIONS?
Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by Akon419(m): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
Northern leaders are very wicked

1 Like

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by SenatorChuka(m): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
No problem,why not entry inside with all the space in this post let them go to hell.GEJ till 2019 daivd mark 2019 to 2027

1 Like

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by Nuella222(f): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
undecided
Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by molas02: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
francizy:
It has been like that since time immemorial. The government cannot save everybody at a time. Even the comic super hero character called "super man" couldn't be at every location at every time, so why expect one man to perform magic and restore this dead hole called Nigeria to sanity in less than 6 years in office?

What did past leaders do? What did governors do? Or is it now that GEJ is president that everything became bad?
Abi ooo....even if dere joystick no erect na Jona cus am, i tire for dem ooo

1 Like

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by francizy(m): 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
molas02:

Abi ooo....even if dere joystick no erect na Jona cus am, i tire for dem ooo

Lmao! It is well..

I believe only God will deliver us in this country
Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by jzdoberman: 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
I still dey maintain my stance sey dis aabokis WILL EVER BE WILD ANIMALS...NOTHING FIT CHANGE THEM. They are not worthy enough to be called 9jarians!
Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by love2nicee: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
Na wa for the kind things we dey see and hear for this country. This are the future leaders abi?
Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by sani99: 9:57am On Mar 04, 2015
YOU SEE HOW WICKED OUR NORTHERN GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN OVER THE YEARS.Primary and secondary school EDUCATION is in the hand of State Government.Yet see what we have,what are they doing with the monthly allocations.They all wait for "Farara Gummat"
One jobless man will marry 6 wives in the name of culture & religion,and each of the wives will born 9 children = 56 children......guess what! Amajiris everywhere,from there they graduate to Boko haram...This is the reality facing North as a region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: 181 Students, Staff Test Positive In Private Boarding School - Abayomi / 2019 UTME: JAMB Stops Use Of Cyber Cafes For Registration Of Candidates / Aau Post Ume Results Is Out,check On Net Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.