Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,942 members, 7,873,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! (1499 Views)

We Cannot Continue To Be Slaves In Yorubaland - Olu Falae Warns / Slaves And Their Master To Be Shipped Abroad During Slave Trade (pics) / PDP National Youth Leader launches 'Say No To Electoral Violence' In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by bolaino(m): 7:36am On Mar 03, 2015
This is to all Africans Living In 3rd world Africa, I want to use this medium to admonish you on the Ebola vaccines that would be released soonest, Please do not take this vaccine, it is lethal, the same agents of destruction who sent messages to millions of Sub Saharan Africans that they Should drink a mixture of Salt and Water, to prevent Ebola, are the same designers of The Ebola Vaccine that would be coming to Africa soon, Even If you are forced To vaccinate yourself and your Children, Do not agree, because it would be to your detriment, What would you do? If after having vaccinated yourself and your entire families, you hear on the news that there were some mistakes in the Pharmacological synthesis in the making of the vaccine due to it's Urgent need, and thus the vaccine is considered harmful, and that all remaining vaccines should be destroyed and those who had already being vaccinated should go to the hospitals and prepare for the side effects of the vaccine, that may Include, Death, etc? Be warned, If you Like, think this is conspiratorial, or if you Like you take caution, I do not care, even if it's Only One individual that reads this and gets the message I am satisfied. Say No To Ebola Vaccines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by delishpot: 7:39am On Mar 03, 2015
Hiannn!
Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by bolaino(m): 7:58am On Mar 03, 2015
delishpot:
Hiannn!
hahahahaha, I like your sarcasm and sense of Humor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Truth is that Ebola is hoax one of whose ultimate aim is to roll out fake harmful "vaccines" would render Africans infertile if it does not kill us.

The best thing you can do is to avoid any type of vaccinations especially those manufactured by the white man for Africa.

Many find it hard to believe but HIV is a hoax designed to reduce the population of Africa, ever wondered why all these deadly incurable diseases always disproportionately affect Africa?

Many do not realise that there is no blood test for HIV, people are diagnosed based on symptoms e.g cough and diarrhea.
In Africa only 3 symptoms and an interview are required for a person to be labelled HIV positive.

In Europe you require 10 symptoms in a blood test and an interview to be labelled HIV +

You think its far fetched?

Ask the native Americans what the white man did to decimate their population .
This discrepancy alone together with the requirement of an interview, should indicate that something deceptive is going on.

Finally what kills people labelled HIV+ is the treatment that they are given which over time, knocks out the victim's immune systems and gives them the condition known as AIDS which ultimately kills them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by ooman(m): 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
GenBuhari:

Many find it hard to believe but HIV is a hoax designed to reduce the population of Africa, ever wondered why all these deadly incurable diseases always disproportionately affect Africa?

Perhaps that's because you guys are too crude and non educated in there to know to keep your environment clean so you are not disease ridden.

If you think HIV is a hoax, cure it yourself. Why wait for cure from the "whiteman".

Pathetic excuse for humanity.

3 Likes

Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
Can you not understand how illogical your post is?

Do you understand the meaning of the word hoax?

LOL!
ooman:

Perhaps that's because you guys are too crude and non educated in there to know to keep your environment clean so you are not disease ridden.

If you think HIV is a hoax, cure it yourself. Why wait for cure from the "whiteman".

Pathetic excuse for humanity.
Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by ooman(m): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
GenBuhari:
Can you not understand how illogical your post is?

Do you understand the meaning of the word hoax?

LOL!

Oh, I know quite well, but I was giving you the luxury of doubt.

Do you really think a disease that has claimed thousands of life is a hoax?

So, if you think the HIV naming stuff is a lie, cure the real killer yourself.
Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by kay1one2(m): 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
How will africa move forward with ret.arded posts like these?!

3 Likes

Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by golddust6000(m): 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
kay1one2:
How will africa move forward with ret.arded posts like these?!
If you cant take or pass the message, y cant you zoom off. must you comment ?

1 Like

Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by kay1one2(m): 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
golddust6000:
If you cant take or pass the message, y cant you zoom off. must you comment ?

Another uneducated low life! Africans need to accept their faults and fix it! Not behaving like people who sell their kids to slave traders for mirrors! Like your ancestors!

1 Like

Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by whitecat2: 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
The volunteer slaves will soon come and call you names now with comments like "at least the west is helping or trying to help, and that's all that matters".
Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by golddust6000(m): 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
kay1one2:

Another uneducated low life! Africans need to accept their faults and fix it! Not behaving like people who sell their kids to slave traders for mirrors! Like your ancestors!
Your birth certificate is an apology to the condom factory. The number of qualification i have, none of your entire family can dream of have one. Ewuohia like you.
Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by kay1one2(m): 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
golddust6000:
your birth certificate is an apology to the condom factory. the number of qualification i have, none of your entire family can dream of have one. ewuohia like you.

Educated and sounding so dumb?! You got nothing cos I have a "dr" in front of my name! Id.iot!

2 Likes

Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by golddust6000(m): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
kay1one2:

Educated and sounding so dumb?! You got nothing cos I have a "dr" in front of my name! Id.iot!
I disbelieve you! co's you acted like a roadside taunt.

1 Like

Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
You just don't get it!

If something is a hoax it doesn't exist, so why are talking about a cure?
ooman:

Oh, I know quite well, but I was giving you the luxury of doubt.

Do you really think a disease that has claimed thousands of life is a hoax?

So, if you think the HIV naming stuff is a lie, cure the real killer yourself.

1 Like

Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by ooman(m): 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
GenBuhari:
You just don't get it!

Which is the question I asked. Do you think HIV doesn't exist?
Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
bolaino:
This is to all Africans Living In 3rd world Africa, I want to use this medium to admonish you on the Ebola vaccines that would be released soonest, Please do not take this vaccine, it is lethal, the same agents of destruction who sent messages to millions of Sub Saharan Africans that they Should drink a mixture of Salt and Water, to prevent Ebola, are the same designers of The Ebola Vaccine that would be coming to Africa soon, Even If you are forced To vaccinate yourself and your Children, Do not agree, because it would be to your detriment, What would you do? If after having vaccinated yourself and your entire families, you hear on the news that there were some mistakes in the Pharmacological synthesis in the making of the vaccine due to it's Urgent need, and thus the vaccine is considered harmful, and that all remaining vaccines should be destroyed and those who had already being vaccinated should go to the hospitals and prepare for the side effects of the vaccine, that may Include, Death, etc? Be warned, If you Like, think this is conspiratorial, or if you Like you take caution, I do not care, even if it's Only One individual that reads this and gets the message I am satisfied. Say No To Ebola Vaccines.
Supported. Ebola and its vaccine is all aimed at depopulating Africa.
Shine your eyes]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
This post clearly shows you do not consider yourself African, so what the heck are you doing on this African forum?
Who is paying you spread misinformation on African forums.

You have exposed yourself, so you are no longer to be taken seriously as we now know you are only here for mischief.

Remember racist people like you are small minded weak and frightened people. I pity you pathetic people.
kay1one2:

1 Like

Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by kay1one2(m): 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
GenBuhari:
This post clearly shows you do not consider yourself African, so what the heck are you doing on this African forum?

You have exposed yourself so you are no longer to be taken seriously as we now know you are here for mischief.

Remember racist white people a small minded weak and frightened people. I pity you pathetic people.

Your signature alone shows you're unwell! Conspiracy theories are for delusional people whom you seem to be. My signature tells more about me.
Take your drugs!
Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by bolaino(m): 5:23am On Mar 13, 2015
GenBuhari:
You just don't get it!

Ooman, like all of the Other Atheists in The Religion section of Nairaland, They are all unknowing partners of Imperialism, why? You might ask, Because, they support imperialism by Their attitudes and stance on Fundamental issues, Ranging from Abortion to Paedophilia, and That is when you know the Moral compass of an individual is going wrong, Because when one sees Homosexuality and Lesbianism as Societal Norms, That, my Friend, is when you Truly know that you've lost It, I would Kill myself a million times over than to see Homosexual men walk pass the streets of my NeighborHood holding hands,God knows I dread the day I meet people like Denrele and Charly Boy. my Homophobia is Out of this world I must confess.
Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by bolaino(m): 5:24am On Mar 13, 2015
GenBuhari:

You have exposed yourself, so you are no longer to be taken seriously as we now know you are only here for mischief.

Remember racist people like you are small minded weak and frightened people. I pity you pathetic people.
Seconded.
Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by ooman(m): 8:05am On Mar 13, 2015
bolaino:
Ooman, like all of the Other Atheists in The Religion section of Nairaland, They are all unknowing partners of Imperialism, why? You might ask, Because, they support imperialism by Their attitudes and stance on Fundamental issues, Ranging from Abortion to Paedophilia, and That is when you know the Moral compass of an individual is going wrong, Because when one sees Homosexuality and Lesbianism as Societal Norms, That, my Friend, is when you Truly know that you've lost It, I would Kill myself a million times over than to see Homosexual men walk pass the streets of my NeighborHood holding hands,God knows I dread the day I meet people like Denrele and Charly Boy. my Homophobia is Out of this world I must confess.

So you also think hiv is a hoax?

And its your priests and popes who are most homosexual and pedophilia. Do your research.
Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by gatiano(m): 11:33am On Mar 13, 2015
Do you even know what an hoax means? go figure that out and come back with a clear argument. i didn't mean that in anyway rude.
ooman:

So you also think hiv is a hoax?

And its your priests and popes who are most homosexual and pedophilia. Do your research.
Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by ooman(m): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2015
gatiano:
Do you even know what an hoax means? go figure that out and come back with a clear argument. i didn't mean that in anyway rude.

a deception.

I know, but refused to believe he think hiv is not true. So I ignored the meaning.
Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by gatiano(m): 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
A deception or a trick, right! deception comes in different varieties. Yes, If there is no HIV, then what is drying up people's body and killing them?

Sometimes in the 80s, i saw at my hospital wall a sticker with a fat man that went thin, i ask the older people, they shouted "aids ni o", May God not let us meet such disease they said. It was all over African like this. God is my witness, i saw what they called abstinence towards sex in people.
Mothers became over protective of their children indulging in sex, even their grown ups, There was increase in marriages, My parent will go to not less than 4 marriages in one weekend.
Suddenly, there came this power advert (gold circle), not just in Nigeria's metropolitan cities, but all thru Africa, it was a big 8 years campaign, with it came the rise in HIV. I do agree, it is due to our forgetfulness, A black doctor will just pick a drug from an european company and just give it to people without investigating the contents of the said drugs.
It is a hoax to commit genocide deceitfully and make a lot of money through it my taking away our resources.
When world bank or imf decides to create a initiative against the said disease, The loan out some money, who do you think they give that money too? the african governments? NO! They give the money to an european or american or australian company to do the stuff. whether they do it or not does not concern anybody, we may drag the case to court, but to whose court? answer that yourself.
And when we can pay, resources get out for free, while the hiv hoax continues. imf ,world bank give more loans to themselves by way of tricks, and the cycle continues.
You think our politians are that corrupt? yes they are, but they don't even know yet what corruption means.
So hiv is simply an hoax, a trick. They even claim some caucasians are immune.
ooman:

a deception.

I know, but refused to believe he think hiv is not true. So I ignored the meaning.
Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by ooman(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
gatiano:
A deception or a trick, right! deception comes in different varieties. Yes, If there is no HIV, then what is drying up people's body and killing them?

Sometimes in the 80s, i saw at my hospital wall a sticker with a fat man that went thin, i ask the older people, they shouted "aids ni o", May God not let us meet such disease they said. It was all over African like this. God is my witness, i saw what they called abstinence towards sex in people.
Mothers became over protective of their children indulging in sex, even their grown ups, There was increase in marriages, My parent will go to not less than 4 marriages in one weekend.
Suddenly, there came this power advert (gold circle), not just in Nigeria's metropolitan cities, but all thru Africa, it was a big 8 years campaign, with it came the rise in HIV. I do agree, it is due to our forgetfulness, A black doctor will just pick a drug from an european company and just give it to people without investigating the contents of the said drugs.
It is a hoax to commit genocide deceitfully and make a lot of money through it my taking away our resources.
When world bank or imf decides to create a initiative against the said disease, The loan out some money, who do you think they give that money too? the african governments? NO! They give the money to an european or american or australian company to do the stuff. whether they do it or not does not concern anybody, we may drag the case to court, but to whose court? answer that yourself.
And when we can pay, resources get out for free, while the hiv hoax continues. imf ,world bank give more loans to themselves by way of tricks, and the cycle continues.
You think our politians are that corrupt? yes they are, but they don't even know yet what corruption means.
So hiv is simply an hoax, a trick. They even claim some caucasians are immune.

You are as ignorant as the rest of them.

You are all unthinking illiterates.
Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by gatiano(m): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
That is probably because we do not worship white jesus anymore, that we now know holy virgin mary is a fake, that anything that comes from the whiteman's mouth and house are all lies, tricks and genocidal mission. Then yes, we accept being unthinking illitrates, we are guilty. go tell daddy!
ooman:

You are as ignorant as the rest of them.

You are all unthinking illiterates.
Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by ooman(m): 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
gatiano:
That is probably because we do not worship white jesus anymore, that we now know holy virgin mary is a fake, that anything that comes from the whiteman's mouth and house are all lies, tricks and genocidal mission. Then yes, we accept being unthinking illitrates, we are guilty. go tell daddy!

So you are now worshipping black jesus?
Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by gatiano(m): 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
No.
ooman:

So you are now worshipping black jesus?
Re: NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! by Change2015(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Sometimes the people on nairaland frighten me. So this kind of ignorance still floats about? Smdh!

#change
#GMB
#APC

(1) (Reply)

OPC Leader Confirms Jonathan Just Awarded Pipeline Contract To Them-sahara Rpts / Revealed: President Jonathan Is A Member Of Olumba Sect / Ondo West INEC Head, Barr. Olayinka Arrested On The Order Of Governor Mimiko?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.