Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,200 members, 7,910,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:51 PM

Long Term Partnership Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Long Term Partnership Needed (662 Views)

PARTNERSHIP: Wordpress Expert Partnership Needed. / PARTNERSHIP Needed| @ | Work As A Blogger And Earn / Web Programming Partnership Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Term Partnership Needed by allimercy: 12:12am On Jan 12, 2009
I need a long term partnership with someone that is well experience in e-marketing/web developing/web security management.

The project is for us to have a website similar to alibaba.com and to develop our own online payment processing system similar to paypal.com to drive the commercialization of the site and other websites that might need this service on the long run.

This is a feasible project since I have more technical resources to support this. But one man is not good for this collosal project.

I am available for discussion through this forum , and thereafter we start private discussion.
Re: Long Term Partnership Needed by 9ijaprince(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2009
good effort for you.just believe it will work.
Re: Long Term Partnership Needed by OmniPotens(m): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2009
It is damn too possible. Where you'll be thinking is the payment gateway. That is why I will like to know how the poster wants to go about it. All other things can be done.
Re: Long Term Partnership Needed by allimercy: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2009
Payment gateway will be by

MoneyBookers.com
Paypal.co.uk
Nochex

I will be discussion about my personal profile and the marketing strategies and plan of action of the project with interested party. This cannot be discussed on this public forum. Please understand with me.
Re: Long Term Partnership Needed by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 13, 2009
lol
Re: Long Term Partnership Needed by OmniPotens(m): 8:47am On Jan 13, 2009
Going by those payment gateways, are you getting Nigerians out of the game?
Re: Long Term Partnership Needed by allimercy: 9:28am On Jan 13, 2009
no! at all. i am looking at the project from a global angle. at least to start first by now and be in the market against when the payment gateway in nigeria will commence. nigerians that are interested in nigeria. a temporary solution will be provided through direct payment to bank. this can be worked out.
Re: Long Term Partnership Needed by OmniPotens(m): 11:48am On Jan 13, 2009
I still believe on starting as home-based then get outside the country. Think about it and give feedback.
Re: Long Term Partnership Needed by allimercy: 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2009
I quite agree with u OmniPotens, I think I am aware that Seun has started a project of this nature in our good country, Nigeria though targeting the whole States within the Country. This is a great development as well. It will be nice to show the world also that Nigeria has expertise to reach the global market as well with this project. OmniPotens, pls dont forget that we are talking about the opportunity of convergence market here. Additonally, I need to mention something about the gateway payment system, apart from Paypal,moneybookers and Nochex, I have a robust scripts on gateway payment system. I am not 100% good on web security management, since that is not my principal area of specialization, hence the reasons to invloved gurus with skills in this area as well.

However, if it is to start with home based project, I need to go back to the drawing board and think out of the box again.
Re: Long Term Partnership Needed by ajaabi(m): 11:37am On Jan 14, 2009
Hi, I am interested in what Seun is working on. Will somebody let me in the know of it.
As par the project, I guess you should do your home work well.
Best of luck,
Re: Long Term Partnership Needed by Seun(m): 7:52am On Jan 18, 2009
ajaabi:

Hi, I am interested in what Seun is working on. Will somebody let me in the know of it.
As par the project, I guess you should do your home work well.
Best of luck,
Nairalist - Nigeria Classified Ads
Re: Long Term Partnership Needed by OmniPotens(m): 8:44am On Jan 20, 2009
@allimercy

I'd prefer homebased first before getting across to others. If you are really set to start off this task, why not alert interested people on the plans and get something started. In fact, get me on YIM anytime my status is active or you can send out offline and I'll reply.

@ajaabi

Seun has given you the link already. I hope you get there and get busy there as well wink
Re: Long Term Partnership Needed by allimercy: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2009
Thanks OmniPotens , Not too long I will get back to yu. I could also see the beginning of payment gateway system in Nigeria. That is really a good development.
Re: Long Term Partnership Needed by OmniPotens(m): 9:21am On Jan 20, 2009
There are some good ones already existing. You should only strive hard to get to where they are presently and possibly over take them. Remember that the PG is not our sole concern but the website. That first then the PG. I hope you understand. Unless you want all set first before starting off but I'd suggest getting the site ready, if PG still remains a problem, get started with another PG then when yours is ready, you simply integrate. The original being in use will not want to be left out of the bid and as such, will have to integrate your PG and you equally do the same. Now you've added a new feature. Kab-o-o-m!

/*
Omni fades again. . . . .
*/

(1) (Reply)

Product Site Review - Gift Included / Adsense User Plz Help / A Web Developer Needed! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.