Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,697 members, 7,882,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy (2855 Views)

Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention / Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by garriboy(m): 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
• Taking note of our regular day to day activities

• Calling just after close of work to ask "how was your day today"

• Showing passionate concern on issues and trying to profer solutions (even if and when she can't)

• Surprise visits (yea, but not if he's a player )

• Never demanding

• Helping out in domestic chores, even without us asking.
Feel free to add more guys smiley
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by ivyy(f): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
SMH

4 Likes

Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by ZedX5: 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
garriboy:

• Showing passionate concern on issues and trying to profer solutions (even if and when she can't)

• Never demanding

Arrant nonsense!

Failed attempt at a counter thread. . . Creating a thread is not by force. Would have been better for you to kick rocks around, than this piece of chicken_shit!
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by xynerise: 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dumb skull Antelope
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by ireneony(f): 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
op you lack originality
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by Glowstone(m): 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
this post has nothing to do with the price
of butter in China.
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by bamog(m): 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
cry noo!! Not in diz world!! Dose kyn galz don exist since 1000BC!!(b4 christ)!! 1st to comment!! Any preceeding comment iz a counterfeit!!
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
The thirst for frontpage now days is sickening. Ironic the dumb azz topics[i][/i] seems to make it there, so poster yours may just make it.
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by Glowstone(m): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
GIVING a blow.job

shockedshocked
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
xynerise:
Dumb skull Antelope

lwkmd o
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by Jaycollinsxy(m): 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Not all grin
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by Enegod(m): 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
garriboy:

• Never demanding

*shakes head*
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by xynerise: 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
rokiatu:
The thirst for frontpage now days is sickening. Ironic the dumb azz topic seems to make it there, so poster yours may just make it.
The quest for traffic has made some mods to act dumb
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by 1freshdude: 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
garriboy:

• Never demanding

Guy is this all you can come up with? Oya dig into your past relationship(E be like say you no too get experience like that) there must be some sweet thing that your babe does that kills you..
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by ggrin(f): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Warrisdis nitori oloun
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
ireneony:
op you lack originality
What do you know about originality
Ehh ireneony
So you haven't changed since secondary school
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by phlio(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
ZedX5:
Arrant nonsense!

Failed attempt at a counter thread. . . Creating a thread is not by force. Would have been better for you to kick rocks around, than this piece of chicken_shit!
at least he made an attempt..... write ur own dick head.
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
ggrin:
Warrisdis nitori oloun

Must you insult others in your local dialect

Why are you this abusive
Why
Why ggrin why

Please don't annoy me this morning ok have you heard

Rubbish!!!
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by phlio(m): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
ireneony:
op you lack originality
sorry to say this...u lack manners dear
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by bobcharly(m): 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
licking the tips....but mehnn..my babe does evrthing in a sexy and cute manner....
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by ggrin(f): 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
ebabsuoires:

Why are you this abusive
Why
Why ggrin why

Rubbish!!!
egba mi ke angryangryangry
All I said is "what is this for God sake" madamundecided

Hian!!!
Ur annoyingangry
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by xynerise: 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
ebabsuoires:

Why are you this abusive
Why
Why ggrin why

Rubbish!!!
Obviously, you are an illiterate in Yoruba language
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by ZedX5: 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
phlio:
at least he made an attempt..... write ur own dick head.
You're a cretin!

What attempt did he make? Show me.
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by 1freshdude: 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
ebabsuoires:

Why are you this abusive
Why
Why ggrin why

Rubbish!!!

Lol... Its like the weather is hot over there.
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
ggrin:
egba mi ke angryangryangry
All I said is "what is this for God sake" madamundecided

Hian!!!
Ur annoyingangry

You are the one that is annoying
Must you always show that you are pretty

Must you always carry yourself like you are better than everyone else

Please just stop pulling my braids ok.
Get off my car now
Get off my car before I call the cops on you

What's your problem miss.
Leave the drivers seat
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by phlio(m): 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
ZedX5:
You're a cretin!

What attempt did he make? Show me.
lol...cretin ....mr brainless if there was no attempt you won't be in d thread to castigate anyone.ode

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by ggrin(f): 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
ebabsuoires:

Get off my car now

Leave the drivers seat
oh now I dig smileysmileysmiley

Welcome to ggrin's worldgringringrin
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by ZedX5: 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
phlio:
lol...cretin ....mr brainless if there was no attempt you won't be in d thread to castigate anyone.ode
You're still a cretin.

Being in a thread is to share ideas and opinions on subject topics that matter, and not asinine dumb ass kissing frontpage hunting topics.

You and OP are in the same "half baked education" category. You spill bullshit, and you expect your fellow cretins to accept your bullshit.

Look at your dumbass thread, cretin www.nairaland.com/2176477/just-question-pls

Now, fvck off my mentions. Dumbass cretinous fvcktard.
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
ebabsuoires:

Get off my car now

Leave the drivers seat
You are here again undecided
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
ggrin:
oh now I dig smileysmileysmiley

Welcome to ggrin's worldgringringrin

What's ggrin's world?

Is it better than the one I presently live in

Because this one is hectic

My boyfriend broke up with me and it hasn't been easy.

Just stop playing that loud music okay
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by ggrin(f): 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
ebabsuoires:

What's ggrin's world?

Is it better than the one I presently live in

Because this one is hectic

My boyfriend broke up with me and it hasn't been easy.

Just stop playing that loud music okay
troll+lesshockedshockedshocked ,holy ghost fire youangryangryangry
Re: Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy by ireneony(f): 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
ebabsuoires:

What do you know about originality
Ehh ireneony
So you haven't changed since secondary school
who are you pls?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Scam: How Ladies Dupe Guys / Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship / How To Transform Your Good Girl Into Something Else (explicit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.