Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,948 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:09 AM

The Coming Of The Two PDP 'man-fridays'(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Coming Of The Two PDP 'man-fridays'(photos) (716 Views)

Is Ike Ekweremadu A Coward And A Disloyal PDP Man? / Delta Election Tribunal Sacks Two PDP Lawmakers / Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Coming Of The Two PDP 'man-fridays'(photos) by eyeview: 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
All will agree with me that we have experienced a lot of political drama and re-engineering in recent times. And it has been most interesting.
There was a time the APC were sharp with their tongue while the President in his ever quiet manner treated them with decorum and civility. Everybody will remember how APC will attack the presidency and PDP on every turning that we the masses at a time felt the APC didn't have their own blueprint or roadmap other than to verbally attack GEJ. You'll be certain to see the APC rightly or wrongly dismember every word,action and life of the president.
Fastforward time and along came two virile henchmen on board the PDP platform in the persons of Femi Fani Kayode and Gov Ayodele Fayose. These two decided to match the attacks of the APC with fire for fire.
And all of a sudden the party that was known for unquenchable attacks now seems to be beating a retreat. And these two henchmen rather than soft-pedal are still firing on all cylinders!
And now the APC are the ones calling for 'issue based criticisms' only. All of a sudden,Lai Mohammed doesn't want to 'join issues with' any of them again.
Am not a member of any political party, but I raise my cup to this two 'man fridays' of the PDP!
And from the look of things,they don't seem to have any plans of slowing down yet.
Like them or hate them,but you can't deny the fact that this two have become a nightmare to the APC. They have turned the hunter to the hunted.

1 Like

Re: The Coming Of The Two PDP 'man-fridays'(photos) by Bayswater: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
So true!

I know the janjawiids won't agree. They have been exposed as mere talkatives and paper tigers.

Permit me to say adieu to the janjawiids (APC militia)that died in Sambisa, may their virgins elude them

1 Like

Re: The Coming Of The Two PDP 'man-fridays'(photos) by tswitch: 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
OP, excellent job writing this.

"Man Friday" got me!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Man Called Femi Fani-kayode, Is Not A Bastard / See How Much PDP Paid AIT To Air the Damaging documentaries / Tribute To Nigerian Soldiers killed by Boko Haram (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.