Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,933 members, 7,927,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 09:21 PM

What Are The Things You Do When Phcn Restores Power? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Things You Do When Phcn Restores Power? (405 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / A Funny Way To Notifying PHCN Of Bill Payment (pictures) / See What Phcn Can Turn Someone To (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Things You Do When Phcn Restores Power? by princejenks(m): 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
You know that familiar chorusing of 'Up Nepa' each time power is restored in Nigeria,so am asking what are the things you usually do with the power the moment phcn does their magic? I usually plug my phones into the mains for charging first before anything else
Re: What Are The Things You Do When Phcn Restores Power? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hide the phone charger and re-play my movie. Hehehehe
Re: What Are The Things You Do When Phcn Restores Power? by phayvoursky(m): 6:54am On Mar 04, 2015
Power is golden over here.

The kind speed wey I de run, grab anything chargeable ehn. LOL.

Funniest part is that I continually check the percentage of the charged device. And continue to pray " GOD MAKE THIS THING CHARGE FULL BEFORE THESE IDIOTS TAKE THIS THEIR LIGHT"...

(1) (Reply)

See The Guy Who Is Always Using His Twitter To Collect Instant 10k Cash / Common Ingredients To Require Skin Care / What Have We Not Seen On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.