Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:59 AM

Stupid Ways To Answer"why Are You Not Yet Marrid"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stupid Ways To Answer"why Are You Not Yet Marrid"? (736 Views)

Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer / See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies / Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupid Ways To Answer"why Are You Not Yet Marrid"? by tobechi74: 12:20am On Mar 04, 2015
1. What? And spoil my great random sex life?

2. Why aren’t YOU divorced yet?

3. It gives my mother/father something to live for.

4. I’m not willing to give up on love just yet.

5. Just lucky, I guess.

6. I already have enough work to do, thank you.

7. Is this a proposal?

8. I stil like going out on dates .

9. I’m waiting for you to get divorced so I can marry your wife/husband.

10. It didn’t seem worth a blood test.he is AS ,

11. The BRIDE/groom hasn’t arrived from Russia yet.
12. I’m not done “boozing and whoring.”
13. Because having both a husband and a child would be redundant.

14. I’d have to DIVIDE MY MONEY INTO TWO

15. I’m waiting for your son/daughter to turn 18.
Re: Stupid Ways To Answer"why Are You Not Yet Marrid"? by ZedX5: 12:22am On Mar 04, 2015
Dumb jokes. . .
Re: Stupid Ways To Answer"why Are You Not Yet Marrid"? by neutrotoba(m): 12:24am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Stupid Ways To Answer"why Are You Not Yet Marrid"? by alberto2k(m): 12:25am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Stupid Ways To Answer"why Are You Not Yet Marrid"? by agoadiv(m): 12:47am On Mar 04, 2015
Funny tho

But u wil kip being funny till your funny miss@49 n stil single..

Or funny mr@50 n no child of his own
Re: Stupid Ways To Answer"why Are You Not Yet Marrid"? by amokeme(f): 1:23am On Mar 04, 2015
lol... no 9 is the best grin
Re: Stupid Ways To Answer"why Are You Not Yet Marrid"? by naijaboiy: 2:50am On Mar 04, 2015
Boring undecided

Keep giving such answers till your hairs turn grey undecided
Re: Stupid Ways To Answer"why Are You Not Yet Marrid"? by itstpia8: 3:03am On Mar 04, 2015
tobechi74:

2. Why aren’t YOU divorced yet?

9. I’m waiting for you to get divorced so I can marry your wife/husband.

15. I’m waiting for your son/daughter to turn 18.

yall need Jesus.

seriously though, I dont understand the rationale behind everlasting waiting for somebody.

time and tide wait for no man or woman?

Its very bad when people ignore the men/women who want to start a relationship with them and start running after or "waiting for" a fantasy.

That's self deceit.

(1) (Reply)

He Loves Her But Does Not Get Aroused By Her / Marriage Issue: How Does He Get His Mother To Accept His Fiance? / Qualities We Want Our Perfect Girlfriend To Have (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.