Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,249 members, 7,880,925 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:22 AM

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session - Education (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session (448116 Views)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2016/2017 Session / Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by hambali1: 11:41am On Feb 15, 2016
Psychology oooo
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Abiola10: 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
Please any latest in psychology department oooo
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by endyowoeye(f): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
Any news from Human nutrition dept pls?
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Dotman23(m): 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
Physiology ooo
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by tbliss22(m): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
derealpaul:
Thanks to Cuddlebuggie and Co for getting this thread back on track....please who has current and legit info about the status of the strike? All I've read from here so far is speculation. Have they truly resumed? Thanks

Hey bro, I just did my clearance now with some other guys too. Pg sch is on now for clearance
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by odemoking: 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oluwajuwonlo1:

Confirmed now. I can cum for clearance. So this also goes to those who missed their clearance last week due to d warning strike to go for dir clearance.No reschedule mail to be sent.

What's your advise for those who have paid acceptance fee since last week Monday/Tuesday, but haven't gotten a mail that we should come for clearance.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Sayyea: 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
Still waiting for recommendation.. Microbiology... Please, someone at UI PG Admin should help confirm when microbiology will finalize theirs. Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Oluwajuwonlo1(m): 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
odemoking:

What's your advise for those who have paid acceptance fee since last week Monday/Tuesday, but haven't gotten a mail that we should come for clearance.
My advice is for them to wait for mail to be scheduled for their clearance. PG school will surely send mail to dem for their clearance.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oluwajuwonlo1:

My advice is for them to wait for mail to be scheduled for their clearance. PG school will surely send mail to dem for their clearance.

Bro, hope you are coming to Ibadan soon. Someone mentioned earlier that no reschedule mail would be sent. Best of luck in your clearance.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Stephanie08(f): 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good evening.
Please do any one have an idea on school fees and when we are to resume properly?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by lois2016: 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
Sayyea:
Still waiting for recommendation.. Microbiology... Please, someone at UI PG Admin should help confirm when microbiology will finalize theirs. Thanks
A friend got recommendation mail for microbiology ds afternoon
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Cuddlebugie(f): 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
--------------------------------
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Cuddlebugie(f): 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oluwajuwonlo1:

Confirmed now. I can cum for clearance. So this also goes to those who missed their clearance last week due to d warning strike to go for dir clearance.No reschedule mail to be sent.
Hi
Hope your clearance went well ?
Please, is there any info that needs to be passed across to us?
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Oluwajuwonlo1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
Cuddlebugie:
Hi
Hope your clearance went well ?
Please, is there any info that needs to be passed across to us?
On my way to IB from Lag.By God's grace will go for my clearance 2mrw morning. I will definitely update us on any latest information from PG school.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by derealpaul: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
tbliss22:

Hey bro, I just did my clearance now with some other guys too. Pg sch is on now for clearance

Wow, that's music to the ears oh. Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Shegoobanzy(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
lois2016:

A friend got recommendation mail for microbiology ds afternoon

Pls, who is dat friend oh..cus seem it only daat person dat has gotten oh,
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by derealpaul: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oluwajuwonlo1:

On my way to IB from Lag.By God's grace will go for my clearance 2mrw morning. I will definitely update us on any latest information from PG school.

Bro, I'd really appreciate it if you can help ask them at the PG College when they will send recommendation mails to Civil Engineering applicants. Na dem dey delay person now fa
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oluwajuwonlo1:

Oh, my bad
I thought 'twas you who got cleared this afternoon

Please, do keep us updated.
Help ask around the likely date the school portal will be opened for payment of school fees and the likes
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
seuntoyo:
How long does it take for one to be schedule for clearance after paying the acceptance fee ? It's been almost 2weeks since I've paid for the acceptance and I haven't gotten any mail schedule for clearance. I don't wanna keep speculating when to and when not to travel to Ibadan....

Amidst all my worries.... Shout-out to all those that fought gallantly to restore the course of this thread... Gbam.
You need not worry about the clearance schedule mail. It takes time in most cases. Just few lucky ones get the mail shortly after paying the acceptance fee.
I and my cousin paid on the same day. I got the clearance schedule mail two working days(i think) after payment and he got his three weeks after.
Even if you go to Ibadan tomorrow, you won't be cleared without the schedule mail

Just keep hoping for the best
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by lois2016: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
Shegoobanzy:

Nah he is not the only one he received it around 3pm today.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by KemiTaylor: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
lois2016:

Nah he is not the only one he received it around 3pm today.
Shegoobanzy:

I haven't seen any recommendation mail as well,hoping it's just my network that's delaying it
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by lois2016: 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
KemiTaylor:

I haven't seen any recommendation mail as well,hoping it's just my network that's delaying it
Probably it is in batches, you can confirm at the dept tho.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Shegoobanzy(m): 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
lois2016:

Probably it is in batches, you can confirm at the dept tho.

Pls, which field, environmental or industrial microbiology
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
Please guys, concerning those that have not been recommended, let's be of help in some kinda way. I discovered that some candidates have been expecting mails when their colleagues in the same department have commenced clearance.

If you find yourself in this position , go to your department, ask them if you were recommended, find out about your departmental test score if you did one. If all is positive, proceed to pgschool and lodge your query.

As for me, I can confirm that COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT already recommended candidates that made both merit and supplementary list.

If your department has done same, Kindly signify and mention it on the thread so your colleagues who have issues can quickly take steps.

Its sweeter to smile together, help someone with your info.

6 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by tief(f): 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
Thanks a lot for this info.... kiss kiss
iamayodeji:
Please guys, concerning those that have not been recommended, let's be of help in some kinda way. I discovered that some candidates have been expecting mails when their colleagues in the same department have commenced clearance.

If you find yourself in this position , go to your department, ask them if you were recommended, find out about your departmental test score if you did one. If all is positive, proceed to pgschool and lodge your query.

As for me, I can confirm that COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT already recommended candidates that made both merit and supplementary list.

If your department has done same, Kindly signify and mention it on the thread so your colleagues who have issues can quickly take steps.

Its sweeter to smile together, help someone with your info.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ellauj: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
good day pals.pls can u pls help a sis in need.i avnt gotten recommendation mail from pg sch and no one to update me on the recent happenings in botany dept.am very far from ui precisely kaduna.pls help me so I can know my stance.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Cuddlebugie(f): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
ellauj:
good day pals.pls can u pls help a sis in need.i avnt gotten recommendation mail from pg sch and no one to update me on the recent happenings in botany dept.am very far from ui precisely kaduna.pls help me so I can know my stance.
Eeyah, I really don't know what's up with the department and I also haven't seen a botany applicant on this thread. If it's anything, i'll tell someone who lives in Ibadan to help go to the PG admission office and ask if your department has started recommending applicants for admission

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
ellauj:

last i heard of botany was during the departmental test last year.

here is also candidate from botany, lets find out if hes any info.

Timmoy123:
Botany department just sent me a text now inviting me for Screening, d date is 26/11/15, venue is botany department and time is 10:00am.

Hi, have you heard anything from botany department?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Sayyea: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
Which field of Microbiology? Industrial, environmental or food?
I must receive mine tomorrow
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ellauj: 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
tnx,will b Happy if I can b reached.I also heard from them last after our dept exams November
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by knarphie1(f): 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
derealpaul:

Bro, I'd really appreciate it if you can help ask them at the PG College when they will send recommendation mails to Civil Engineering applicants. Na dem dey delay person now fa
How dem dey delay u??. No be public Health u wan du??.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Pulcherdee(f): 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
Stephanie08:
Good evening.
Please do any one have an idea on school fees and when we are to resume properly?
Thanks in anticipation.

We are to resume 2 weeks after the 13th. The returning students resumed on the 13th and we are to resume 2 weeks after. I got that when I went for my clearance, but it's possible they could resume their strike and the resumption be postponed. School fees portal is not opened yet, just keep checking the website.

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (178) (Reply)

Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.