Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session - Education (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session (447756 Views)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2016/2017 Session / Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Mummy123: 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
You are good to go just wait for departmental tests, definetely that will be nov

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Kutetestkd: 6:42am On Oct 28, 2015
Plz I scored 46 in the English test and going for drug production, is there any chance of me getting the admission cos I hvnt heard frm ui since after the English test
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Philtos: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2015
are you saying that the clearance might be around march -april
U1:

I don't think December registration is feasible at all. Some people have yet to take their tests and some departments will still conduct additional tests. A friend of mine who got admitted for the current session left for school late March-early April.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Tukybooy: 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
PG students from the dept of Electrical/Electronics Engineering please assist us by sharing your experience on the Departmental test.... Gracias
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by U1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Philtos:
are you saying that the clearance might be around march -april

Nope. That was just a guesstimate. The fellow I talked about only left for school around that time to begin the session. Registration must have been done earlier, but I don't think that could have been in December.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by petertaiwo0: 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
U1:

Nope. That was just a guesstimate. The fellow I talked about only left for school around that time to begin the session. Registration must have been done earlier, but I don't think that could have been in December.

New calender for 2015/2016 session is march-april but some dept like chemistry, physics and geology will write the departmental exam. 100% sure, Gud luck to u guys
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by petertaiwo0: 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
Kutetestkd:
Plz I scored 46 in the English test and going for drug production, is there any chance of me getting the admission cos I hvnt heard frm ui since after the English test

Relax u are good to go, d cut of mark for drug production, pharmocognosis and Bch is 40
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
Please anyone that applied for computer science should please drop is or her number, let rub mind
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by micxwell(m): 9:47am On Oct 29, 2015
Jobyruz:
same here too.those women working at the dean of student affairs are such a lazybones since August after much persuation it just got to DSA on the 9th of this month to type out the stuff for me to pay for courier service is now a big deal
I was at lautech on Monday same on Wednesday but to no avail telling me they will send a text message for payment. I made it known to them if I loose the admission for their negligence I am going to sue their ass and be compensated big time cos this is someone future at stake here
Pls Jobyruz, I'm also a Ladokite, finished from Civil Eng dept. I got a text message last week Thursday that my transcript is ready; see the message in quote
" PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT YOUR TRANSCRIPT REQUESTED IS READY. MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR ITS COURIER IN THE ACADEMIC AFFAIRS UNIT,ROOM 4.STUDENT COPY ALSO AVAILABLE"
I traveled to school, paid 1.8k for the courier stuff and I was able to attach my transcript label too.
My Question now is, is there another process after all this asides sending it straight to UI which is what those women told me and How will I know if UI has received it thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Kutetestkd: 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
Plz I scored 46 in the English test and going for drug discovery,development and production , is there any chance of me getting the admission cos I hvnt heard frm ui since after the English test
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Adopy(m): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
micxwell:

Pls Jobyruz, I'm also a Ladokite, finished from Civil Eng dept. I got a text message last week Thursday that my transcript is ready; see the message in quote
" PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT YOUR TRANSCRIPT REQUESTED IS READY. MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR ITS COURIER IN THE ACADEMIC AFFAIRS UNIT,ROOM 4.STUDENT COPY ALSO AVAILABLE"
I traveled to school, paid 1.8k for the courier stuff and I was able to attach my transcript label too.
My Question now is, is there another process after all this asides sending it straight to UI which is what those women told me and How will I know if UI has received it thanks
Relax. they will send it and it will reflect on ur account within two weeks. i pay 1.8 last week tuesday,checking my account today i saw transcript present.
Adopy cares.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Diamanteojos: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
Please any child and adolescent applicant in d house
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Jobyruz(m): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
micxwell:

Dear applicant; dis text is from ERRANDEX, a courier firm that has picked ur transcript from LAUTECH for delivery @ PG SCH UNIBADAN. for further info pls call this no. This shall be deliver accordingly tomorrow. Thanks for chosen Errand Express.if you have gotten that text message then you have no course to panic. it would certainly reflect on your a account
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Kutetestkd:

Plz I scored 46 in the English test and going for drug discovery,development and production , is there any chance of me getting the admission cos I hvnt heard frm ui since after the English test

Y not relax your head, someone already answered you up there u still came here to repost, the general cut-off is 40% just prepare for departmental test/interview that's all and your transcript too will be graded.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Kutetestkd: 6:46am On Oct 30, 2015
Tbliss12:

Y not relax your head, someone already answered you up there u still came here to repost, the general cut-off is 40% just prepare for departmental test/interview that's all and your transcript too will be graded.
. Tnks just wanted to be sure cos I made a mistake abt the course initially.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by delexy4real(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2015
Its been a while Fellow Roomies and Prospective colleagues. It took me way over 60 mins to catch up with the trend. Well thank God, I'm up to date.

Are there any prospective Masters Of Financial Mathematics(Professional) applicants on this trend? If Yes, I would appreciate we create a Whatsapp Group and if there is any; kindly add me up for effective interaction and updates. My digits are 07056871275.

Furthermore, it would be nice if any existing M.F.M. students on this platform can also join the group in order to be a GUIDE to we, the prospective ones.

Other Mathematical related applicants can also be added. Hope to get a response on this SUGGESTION.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by femi9naija(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
sodiksan:
Please anyone that applied for computer science should please drop is or her number, let rub mind
Sup. I'm a computer science applicant. 08034645197
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Toyeengreat: 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, NIGERIA THE POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL SALE OF 2015/16 APPLICATION FORMS FOR MPH IN FIELD EPIDEMIOLOGY PRACTICE, MPH LABORATORY EPIDEMIOLOGY AND MPH IN VETERINARY EPIDEMIOLOGY PRACTICE WILL CLOSE ON THE 23RD OF NOVEMBER 2015
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by rarry(m): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Diamanteojos:
Please any child and adolescent applicant in d house
that one self na msc course?.. wonders never cease
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Oluwajuwonlo1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
Pls guys, av nt gotten mail concerning my application status.(Abt transcript,documents uploaded etc) wayforward pls?
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Toyeengreat: 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
rarry:
that one self na msc course?.. wonders never cease

The fact that you're an anticipator of master in engineering has not called for ridiculing of other people's field. There is relativity and preference to field(s) of study.
Child/Adolescence is a hybrid of Psychology. "I Don't Know Is Not A Sin".

11 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by safest: 11:46am On Oct 31, 2015
Hello house, my transcript status now reads yes but o level cert shows ST. What does ST mean and do I need to go to Pg school because of this or just be patient till we are called for departmental test?
Please anyone with useful info should enlighten me
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Emmaloh: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2015
Oluwajuwonlo1:
Pls guys, av nt gotten mail concerning my application status.(Abt transcript,documents uploaded etc) wayforward pls?
Mail?....u dnt need to get a mail concernimg dat..jus login to d pg school portal and click application status...there u ll find all u need.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Emmaloh: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2015
safest:
Hello house, my transcript status now reads yes but o level cert shows ST. What does ST mean and do I need to go to Pg school because of this or just be patient till we are called for departmental test?
Please anyone with useful info should enlighten me
ST means statement of result. Dat means u submitted statement in lieu of certificate. Make sure ur cert is ready b4 registration starts.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
femi9naija:
Sup. I'm a computer science applicant. 08034645197
whatsapp 07031389273. computer as well.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Collybright: 12:20am On Nov 01, 2015
hiroz:
scored 64!!the exam was quite tricky that day....
my cousin applied for masters at U.I some 2-3 years ago....when her colleagues were invited for the dept test,she wasn't invited so her mum who had earlier done a pg program there went to he prospective department to inquire...they made her understand that admission isn't just by one criteria the had a table of different things,they checked the transcript,the test scores,interview e.t.c what almost ruled out my cousin was that her transcript wasn't documented at the U.I pg school and she didn't know she had to do a lot of running around to clear her transcript problems before she got her invite to the dept test...so i urge you guys to make sure your transcript has been received and documented at the U.I pg school so you won't be running helter skelter....I didn't get confirmation mail for my transcript but my friend helped me check when she went to write the English test last week...so try and get in contact with someone there to help you check...the pg school never replied my mail asking for confirmation
Pls how did your friend checked for you? email me Collybrightest@yahoo.co.uk
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by wableo: 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
Akinife:
Please guys I need ur help....when I registered for UIs masters program, I was still serving... So I used d call up letter ..
Now am through with service... I tried uploading my NYSC certificate... Its not going through...
Please what do I do...my Assessment is showing NYSC cert: Nor and am having a feeling it will count doing assessment
Well, I don't know if nysc cert uploading is compulsory. If you want to change it or any other thing on your portal u must pay 1k to the bank after printing an invoice on modification. After that u can change it.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by wableo: 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
Tukybooy:
PG students from the dept of Electrical/Electronics Engineering please assist us by sharing your experience on the Departmental test.... Gracias
Pls add me on whatsapp 07062212246. Elect elect too and I got things to tell u about the dept presentation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by rarry(m): 9:17am On Nov 02, 2015
Toyeengreat:

The fact that you're an anticipator of master in engineering has not called for ridiculing of other people's field. There is relativity and preference to field(s) of study.
Child/Adolescence is a hybrid of Psychology. "I Don't Know Is Not A Sin".
Tell me more..

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by safest: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
Emmaloh:

ST means statement of result. Dat means u submitted statement in lieu of certificate. Make sure ur cert is ready b4 registration starts.

Thanks a lot. Hope it won't affect the selection process before the registration proper?
Am just kind of curious
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Emmaloh: 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
safest:

Thanks a lot. Hope it won't affect the selection process before the registration proper?
Am just kind of curious
It won't, but make sure u get it b4 physical screening of credentials
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by mykeaji(m): 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
moyoayoGCFR:

whatsapp 07031389273. computer as well.

08075711407 computer science

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (178) (Reply)

Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.