Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,391 members, 7,940,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity (40605 Views)

President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) / Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President / President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by United4lyf(m): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
bushdoc9919:
To end fuel scarcity.....we must build five new refienries....and make sure the existing ones are fully operational.
I concur but the problem is where will they get the funds to carry out such project when gej and his cohorts have embezzled everything...
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by neocortex: 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
This reaction is not from Buhari but APC goons because of two reasons.

1) I don't think Buhari has recovered from high BP caused by the recent victories of the Nigerian army.
2) Buhari doesn't know how to update his facebook or twitter account.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by busybrain88: 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dtfaithfulkid:

You too no sabi read lyk Sai Buhari??....
y still hv a chance if dnt hv WASSCE result ryt now and see if yhu can mk it ... only if Buhari had written waec since 2011....four ears is a long tym for him to combine four results to get 5credits at least.... A1 Sure for Islamic studies...den 1c in a course evri yr e for mk am..

shut up olodo.what has badluck don with his phd certificate.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ask ya foolish father!
You re a Very foolish son of a useless Father!!! It's very easy for u to insults pple's fathers, do I blame u? ... ur useless slot of a mother was ganged raped by HiV And epileptic infected set of pple that's why ur life is sooo miserable!

Ugly baboon! *spits on u*

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Shubbylee(m): 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
uzeba:
Hidden truth!!

An Igbo man had no child,no money,no home and a blind mother. He prayed to God, and God moved by his prayers,told him 2 make only 1 wish which will b granted! The Igbo man prayed thus: God,I want my mother to see my wife putting Diamond bangleson my children's hands in our new mansion! Then God said, Damn! I still have a lot to learn from these Igbo people.

God Learn from a Mere Mortal? BLASPHEMY!! Even tho I get its just a joke....Ask for forgiveness!!
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by sirbegojay(m): 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
where the Bleep is booohari talking from....he should remember that the election is holding in Nigeria and not in London!!!!!
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
jomoh:

You can't afford a better phone to type correctly, you even had to post it and you're here defending a poverty recycling govt.

Your poverty till 2019.

it is it a bad fone tha was really responsible for the typos... or it was because i was hurrying to ansa ppl lyk yhu... oblivious fellow if we check now its one miserable chinko u r managing with... well wat else did yhu say...?? ehhmm ok ntin else reasonable... ok u r done with who was nxt??
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
Adufetohposh:
You re a Very foolish son of a useless Father!!! It's very easy for u to insults pple's father, do I blame u? ... ur useless slot of a mother was ganged raped by HiV And epileptic infected set of pple that's why ur life is sooo miserable!

may I know ya c*unt undecided?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
busybrain88:
shut up olodo.what has badluck don with his phd certificate.

So u can't tell... tomoro with the MYOPIC-ASTIGMATISM ppl lyk yhu are showing even if Buhari or whoever does anything yhu wud not still notice... ur case is likened to the character in "the Johnsons" who was given glasses by an optician for not being able to recognise alphabets in an eye test... not knwing d dude cudn't differentiate letters of the alphabets at all... watch News...leave Gossips nd Nairabet ybu wud knw wat GEJ has done wit his PHD...which 1 yhu get??
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by zoomzoom(m): 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
and ya feel a man wifout a wassce certificate can do better undecided, ya wisdom is fast depleting!

BUHARI wrote that?...on Twitter?...believe that and you will believe I am Julius Caesar..and still alive.
What would BUHARI know about manhour?,Economics?..and BUHARI tweeting?...GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!..
Reminds of a that horrid part of our history when UMYA was sick in a sauda Arabian hospital..and his PRINCIPAL Secretary MR.DAVID EDEVWIE jetted out and came back with the supplimentary appropriation budget signed allegedly by UMYA..and even him Edevwie didn't get to see him not to of witness him signing the said budget..
May God not allow us pass that road again.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
United4lyf:
I concur but the problem is where will they get the funds to carry out such project when gej and his cohorts have embezzled everything...

Your Source please... that GEJ embezzled evrytin...??mmttcchheew... any oda beta reaction please...
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by bamite(m): 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dtfaithfulkid:

You too no sabi read lyk Sai Buhari??....
y still hv a chance if dnt hv WASSCE result ryt now and see if yhu can mk it ... only if Buhari had written waec since 2011....four ears is a long tym for him to combine four results to get 5credits at least.... A1 Sure for Islamic studies...den 1c in a course evri yr e for mk am..

please try and repair the 'y' button of your fone,it won't cost u more than 300 naira
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
bamite:
please try and repair the 'y' button of your fone,it won't cost u more than 300 naira

i no dey use button fone o....u dey mk me laff seriously...i wish i cud screen shot my fone olodo!!... sorry buh u deserve am...
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by wtfCode: 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
na now he come realize am? old dumb
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by slawali: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
SAI BABA,ALWAYZ ON TOP.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by obinna222: 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
I am neither a supporter of GMB nor GEJ, but we all remember that BUHARI was a member of Abacha's cabinet as PTF chairman when the importation of petrol actually started in large scale. So, I don't think he is in the right position to condemn.

IbnSultaan:
"@APCNigeria: We must reject a system that has turned one of world's largest crude exporters into an importer of petrol. Things must change. - GMB"

https://twitter.com/apcnigeria
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by phlamesG: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Adufetohposh:
You re a Very foolish son of a useless Father!!! It's very easy for u to insults pple's fathers, do I blame u? ... ur useless slot of a mother was ganged raped by HiV And epileptic infected set of pple that's why ur life is sooo miserable!

haba! U wicked o grin
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by chokovirus: 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
IbnSultaan:
In my time as NNPC chairman, Petroleum Minister in the late 70s, 2 of our 4 refineries were built, and domestic consumption catered for -GMB"

Taa!!! Wat was thew fuel consumption then? How many people had car?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by bamite(m): 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dtfaithfulkid:

i no dey use button fone o....u dey mk me laff seriously...i wish i cud screen shot my fone olodo!!... sorry buh u deserve am...
see dis 1st class MUMU, so na English u no sabi speak? Sorry 4u... Daffy duck
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
mytime24:
Reactin frm where na

Never again siR
kip lukin 4 d messager instead of grabin d message....
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Where is d dead man talking from undecided?
probably from ur house i guess
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
midolian:
my dumbest friend, how are you today? grin
rite ans 4 d punkass

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by pinne: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
GMB was the first head of state in 1984 to sign a contract with an American refinery to import PMS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
bamite:
see dis 1st class MUMU, so na English u no sabi speak? Sorry 4u... Daffy duck

When i saw ur name... i tut it JAMBITE... I was lyk no wonda... only to realise twas Bamite-u are lucky... well NEXT!!! Need sth better to reply to....
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ya father should answer dat, datz if ya ve one? grin
i cld guess 4rm ur speach dat u have none coz if u did u wouldnt attack someone elses.....
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by sleekman(m): 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
uzeba:
Hidden truth!!

An Igbo man had no child,no money,no home and a blind mother. He prayed to God, and God moved by his prayers,told him 2 make only 1 wish which will b granted! The Igbo man prayed thus: God,I want my mother to see my wife putting Diamond bangleson my children's hands in our new mansion! Then God said, Damn! I still have a lot to learn from these Igbo people.
This Is No Joke At All. This Is Blasphemy
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by odion81(f): 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
Do you know that this lack of refineries is what is causing the very heavy gridlock in Oshodi - Apapa expressway
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
and ya feel a man wifout a wassce certificate can do better undecided, ya wisdom is fast depleting!
n urs is 90% gone...
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dtfaithfulkid:

So now if refineries are built Diezani wouldvtk credit for it?? not the president that made him chairman of NNPC... because he wants us to bliv d ideas were his orvwhqt shell brpught firwqrd ... for nigeria to build regineries... of wjich nore than 40% shares still go to foreign companies... brainless people... he is fighting corruption the same CORRUPTION,CLIENTELISM and PREBENDALISM that made him petroleum minister even without Sch. cert... without any knowledge of how ice block bcoms vapour not to tok of how crude oil bcpm petrol .. jst to sit and blindly control resources ... while educated people steal under dem...
guy did u attend primary school? coz i could hardly comprehend ur pack of gilberish essay
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by nagoma(m): 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Deziani Allison -Madueke has built six refineries as part of fresh air to Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Smartestelvis:
guy did u attend primary school? coz i could hardly comprehend ur pack of gilberish essay

u didn't see d modified one i wrote under d one u quoted... well thanks for your complement.... there are things involved when a pupil doesn't understand his teacher 1: either the teacher isn't doin a great job or 2: the pupil is too DUMB... if you couldn't comprehend dis too "OYO is ur case!!"(in rita dominic's voice)
Re: Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity by Forwetinnah: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
Born14clara:
Who teach Buhari how to use twitter?

So you believe say na Buhari tweet those rubbish. Person wey dey beg God to spare him life. You don see terminally ill person at the brink of full stop wey dey tweet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Atiku Abubakar In Abuja A Day After Inauguration(pics) / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message / Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.