Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,808 members, 7,912,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:00 AM

She Is Leaving Me For Good. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Leaving Me For Good. (675 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** / How Can I Move On, It's Obvious My Gf Is Leaving Me / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Leaving Me For Good. by funnydick(m): 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
Please I need the sincere advice of nairalanders. Am a medical student in my 5th year. My girl friend is dumping me for another working class dude who is ready for instant marriage after 3 year of being together. I tried talking her out of it because I love her so much but she won't give up her decision unless I engage her in two weeks. Am confused, I needs your advice pls.
Re: She Is Leaving Me For Good. by Beedude(m): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
Never beg for love... What is yours will always be yours and can't be taken away.. Just do the needful. Move on ,Life goes on
Re: She Is Leaving Me For Good. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
if u engage her in two weeks she will do extra marital affair with d same guy, let her go out there to learn her lesson. who says she is the right woman for you in the first place, when a window closes doors are meant to be open.
Re: She Is Leaving Me For Good. by cyprianlah(m): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
i dont understand sad
what do u really want us to do
Re: She Is Leaving Me For Good. by Melahou(m): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
you need not trouble yourself...
you cant force yourself if you are not ready
let her go...its not the end of world for you

(1) (Reply)

Relationships Are Overhyped / Why Is It That The Nigerian Diaspora Feel Superior To The Home Based? / A B C Friends And Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.