Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Private Guitar Lesson Teacher Available Within Lagos State - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Private Guitar Lesson Teacher Available Within Lagos State (629 Views)

Man Surprises Wife With A N15million GLA250 For Passing Her Driving Lesson / Help Your Kids Get Better Academically.. Experienced Lesson Teacher. / Learn To Play The GUITAR: Private Lesson Teacher Available To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private Guitar Lesson Teacher Available Within Lagos State by emjaay: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hello all, trust ur doing great....
Are u in lagos? Do you write songs? are u thinking
of being an instrumentalist? or do u just love the
music instrument?
learn to play the GUITAR and get your self playing to your
favorite songs in the shortest possible time.

For more informations:
contact OSAYI on 07031741778
or bbm 25cbbc51
Re: Private Guitar Lesson Teacher Available Within Lagos State by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm

I actually have someone who wants to learn how to play the guitar and keyboard and stays in Lagos, but before telling her about your advert, I decided to look through your past posts to see how experienced you are . . . .in music

But this one that you are an expert in giving and looking for women to give mouth action and dickk action to in all your previous posts shocked. . I no fit tell am
Ere kini ekun ba aja she . .. .lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Private Guitar Lesson Teacher Available Within Lagos State by cococandy(f): 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
grin

OMG he go just give the person belle sharpally if na woman.

@OP have you found the lady you're searching for?

1 Like

Re: Private Guitar Lesson Teacher Available Within Lagos State by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
*comment lost in cyberspace*

smiley

1 Like

Re: Private Guitar Lesson Teacher Available Within Lagos State by blessedqueen(f): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
I swear una no good.....see as una spoil d guy career,........lol

1 Like

Re: Private Guitar Lesson Teacher Available Within Lagos State by eldav(m): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
You guys have spoilt his market grin

1 Like

Re: Private Guitar Lesson Teacher Available Within Lagos State by Lilboots(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
Chai!!! Busted !!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Private Guitar Lesson Teacher Available Within Lagos State by cococandy(f): 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
OP no vex abeg. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Private Guitar Lesson Teacher Available Within Lagos State by Lilboots(m): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ladies by emjaay: 4:04pm
Greeting to a lovely lady out there! My name is Mjay and am based in Lagos. If you are a matured lady, open minded and would like a relationship for an intimate adventure, for friendship, perhaps u would like to meet sum1 wild with a good dick and mouth action, sum1 that would make u feel like a real woman. Say hello...08024452774 or BBM 25cbbc51 and let's get to know our selves, it would be nice to know if u can match moi, no major strings attached, just the adventure...

Na so you wan take show them the guitar? . I never see where dem dey use 'good dick' and mouth dey play guitar

(1) (Reply)

8 Things You’re Doing For Women Other Than Your Wife / Russian Wife Beats, Smother And Humiliates Husband In Park / WIFE Laments: My Husband Has Refused To Do The DO, Is It POSSIBLE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.