Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,686 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? (45940 Views)

Please Explain What Is Happening Here? Pix / Can You Explain What Is Happening In The Picture? / Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by tropaz(m): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
He's married to alcohol.
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by rmjoshua(m): 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
He is heart broken, fantasizing his love world and having solace in alchohol.
He is a depressed man, period!!!
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Iamsynord:
I can't explain what is happening but can someone explain y dis ***** made Front page ?
Because it's lalasticlala's thread.
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by DECOtech(m): 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
kennygee:

This could only be caused by HEARTBREAK

I believe you
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by bigboy1010: 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
So no one has seen the SHAPE OF A GUN. mayb his girl has killed him LOL
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by harlos: 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
The song he sang from club is what you should listen to...

Ogogoro be like woman
if u shack am
you go high o grin
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by sonnie10: 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
Cheap ad. for Johny Walker's red and black label. Don't let this people play with your brain, now they get you thinking about their product.
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by bisi16(m): 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
Iamsynord:
I can't explain what is happening but can someone explain y dis ***** made Front page ?
Ofcos it would.. na d new owner of nairaland, lalasti... watever dat posted it. if he cleans his sweat, it's on front page. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by kechywillz(m): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
brought in a woman last nite drunk,she left him in the early hours of the morning with bottles of alcohol shaped to be a woman's figure,dude touches woman but still have d impression that even if she aint there,drinks dey
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by hantsi002(m): 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin is working.....
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by Realist2: 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
afeez5808:
Missed it
you mean your period??
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by saintTim(m): 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
Just trying to say. ALCOHOL IS BETTER THAN BITHCES
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by saleskara: 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
The wife use the drinks to replace herself after going out for another man konji. The husband we substitute X for Y anytime he's awake. The idiot love alcohol pass God
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by ChuckD1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
I for don marry, Ogogoro na you cause am o.
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by cluelessgej: 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
This is how our president sleeps in Aso rock. That's why Dino Melaye asked him to go for a liver test. Buhari is healthier than Bros Jona.
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by razz0: 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
D guy like bobi, and d bobi go b fair 1 so he can suck till it goes red like red label!
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by Tonniext(m): 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
This is so serious grin grin grin
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by suruwilliams(m): 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
Married to liquor grin
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by JayJay70(m): 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
Shayo na bastard ni oo!!
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by folahann(m): 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
Pure, fresh undiluted rubish.
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by kinibigdeal(m): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
Blame APC for this... grin
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by shegsrules(m): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
Please who is lalasticlala and why is it that anything the person put on nairaland whether useful or useless to some people the go front page. Is the person a share holder or what? Have been wanting too ask this question.
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by jerrymej(m): 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Is what you you're seeing there that's happening!

How will I know when you that post the thread didn't know! (for christ sake).

Well I the suspect something sha!
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by Femistico(m): 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
I think he took a lady home buh the lady ran away at nite with all the guyz moni and dressed all the bottles to be like her wen he was asleep and actually snap him, she also put the guyz hand on top the bottles so dat the guy will nt suspect
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by TolaniLuv: 12:02am On Mar 05, 2015
ozor1:
He is dating beer

All I see is whisky! No beer
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by shegs2009(m): 12:21am On Mar 05, 2015
displaying his love 4 alcohol
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by golddeejay(m): 12:24am On Mar 05, 2015
nl fp is officially dead...no diff. Btw the nonsense on trending and fp nw
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by Bjos: 12:53am On Mar 05, 2015
Foolishness.
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 05, 2015
Means even alcohol can replace woman but woman cannot replace alcohol.
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by Emodeee: 2:26am On Mar 05, 2015
I fink he hs been MAGARISED. D lovepeddler he spent d night with, absconded with his money and replaced her position with arrays of bottles putting on pant and bra.
Re: Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? by iukpe: 5:32am On Mar 05, 2015
I can explain. Those bottles are not actually there. They are in his dream.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) / Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast / Funny Pictures To Spice Up Ur Week...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.