Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,150 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:29 PM

Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God (7409 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) / Adeboye Is Not Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by Genmayor(m): 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2009
pastor adeboye is the 2nd respected man of God in the world after pope John Paul shocked shocked shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by abrahym(m): 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2009
so wat numba are u? u can learn how to respect GOD if wish, im also a respected man of GOD,so im d number 1
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by arramyjay: 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2009
Really nobody cares.I almost never heard of him and same goes for a lot of my friends.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by ow11(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2009
@poster

I guess you must've a done a proper survey involving everyone on earth before you decided to post this dribble that would upset even Mr. Adeboye himself? If you did not, then you are a *@$??#|$@?!*
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by anonimi: 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2009
Gen_mayor:

pastor adeboye is the 2nd respected man of God in the world after pope John Paul shocked shocked shocked cheesy

I wonder how Jesus Christ would have ranked on the respect scale in the world (Israel) 2000 years ago.
Is it the respect in the world that matters or how much a pastor, prophet, GO measures up to the standard spelt and lived out by Christ and His Apostles in the Bible
I am not sure if Adeboye's utterances here meet the standards of being a Christian, let alone being a leader of Christians
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2009
and?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by bindex(m): 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2009
Gen_mayor:

You got it wrong he is the first, remeber that he trvelled for over 300km on an empty tank. The pope can never do that.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by Okijajuju1(m): 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2009
bindex:

You got it wrong he is the first, remeber that he trvelled for over 300km on an empty tank. The pope can never do that.

Yeah I heard of that shit. I would have tought that he would have won a Nobel Prize for Science. Inventing a car that goes on Air and battery alone.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by bindex(m): 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2009
Okija_juju:

Yeah I heard of that shit. I would have tought that he would have won a Nobel Prize for Science. Inventing a car that goes on Air and battery alone.

He even changed the weather when it was extremely cold and made a short man grow taller.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by kokorunna(m): 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2009
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by seun42(m): 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2009
Gen_mayor:

pastor adeboye is the 2nd respected man of God in the world

is he?, who then is the 3rd and last? undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by thehomer: 10:05am On Jan 17, 2009
How did you arrive at this conclusion?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by NubianQ(f): 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2009
yeah, i do admire that a man like dat has alot of respect smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by pope11: 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2009
Nobody tries to answer the question Thehomer raised. "How do you (they) arrived at the conclusion?"

How does Pst. Adeboye received the nomination.

What are the criteria for been the 1st or 2nd?

Who are the panel of judges?

And what are they driving at or the point they're trying to make.

I think the two men mentioned must know or be doing something that others don't know or do.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by Genmayor(m): 11:44am On Feb 02, 2009
look at u people,well am not amazed at ur response even wen jesus was on earth u bunch of pharises critisided him.Or do u tink the pst himself pays me 4 d hyping.anyway its a facts nd not a personal opinion
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by papagiddy(m): 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2009
yaa i beleve so even Times magazine rated him among the 50 most influncial, powerfull people in the world. pls check this out
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by Lagosboy: 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2009
I wonder where d poster conducted his survey and how does that even affect us.
Has it emancipated our people from poverty?
Has it affected our leaders from not stealing our money?
Has it guided our leaders to good governance

If none of this has been achieved the "respect" it is absolutely useless.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by MrCrackles(m): 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2009
Who cares!!! undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by ots: 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2009
Wil it serve someone good to leave the man for God. cos He does not take it lightly if His own is insulted psalm 105:14-15

@lagosboy
check your bible if u ar a xtian,that during the sojourn of Jesus on earth,there were stil poor in the land.the word of God cannot b faulted,He says the poor shall not cease from the land.if one needs a bail out of poverty,practice the principle
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by karo93: 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2010
so why are you telling us??Are we supposed to worship him,pray through him or abandon our churches for his?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by bobbymick: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2010
I disagreed, when you said it is Pastor Adeboye what of Pastor Kumuyi the general oversea for deeper l[/b]ife bible church.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 3:02am On Apr 14, 2010
bobbymick:

I disagreed, when you said it is Pastor Adeboye what of Pastor Kumuyi the general oversea for deeper l[/b]ife bible church.
are u contesting for him pls.well i guess you are a deeper life member
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by ogajim(m): 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2010
Who CARES
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by ukotmi: 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2010
bobbymick:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Is it now a contest for church members to vote their GOs as the most popular sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by noetic16(m): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2010
where is kunlOshob? grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by KunleOshob(m): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2010
noetic16:

where is kunlOshob? grin

I am here, i saw thethread earlier but decided not to comment becos he topic and thinking behind the thread is sickening enough, sometimes i wonder if these so called christians read their bibles at all, lets see what the master has to say about such "respect" to "men of God" in Matthew 23:

Matthew 23:5-11:

5 “Everything they do is for show. On their arms they wear extra wide prayer boxes with Scripture verses inside, and they wear robes with extra long tassels. 6 And they love to sit at the head table at banquets and in the seats of honor in the synagogues. 7 They love to receive respectful greetings as they walk in the marketplaces, and to be called ‘Rabbi.’
8 “Don’t let anyone call you ‘Rabbi,’ for you have only one teacher, and all of you are equal as brothers and sisters. 9 And don’t address anyone here on earth as ‘Father,’ for only God in heaven is your spiritual Father. 10 And don’t let anyone call you ‘Teacher,’ for you have only one teacher, the Messiah. 11 The greatest among you must be a servant
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by ogajim(m): 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2010
Something to be said about seeking all these Worldly accolades, if it quacks like a duck, it's got to be a duck. cool
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God by Cameroon1979: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
bindex:

Mumu... On an empty tank. Let him fly his private jet on an empty tank. make we see as e no go fall like stone grin grin grin.

(1) (Reply)

When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? / Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 / Mother Theresa As A Great Christian / Catholic Example :: Fable Or Fact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.