Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,109 members, 7,880,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) (57378 Views)

TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money / How Fake Prophecies on The U.S Presidential Election Exposed Fake Prophets / Top Seven Awesome Prophets And Their Lifestyle In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by agoadiv(m): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2015
Igboh de smell for your mouth,igbo wetin angry
PDPwayoo:

mostly in Igbo land cos Igbos are very religious. I read about prophet that impregnated many married woman and their daughters, relatives in Abia state. Quote me right, if im wrong.

I have been saying that Nigerians should expect christian extremist group like LRA, KKK from the south east one day. This people r religious fanatics and their women r the victims now already.
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by Mbediogu(m): 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=agoadiv post=31305225]The is what happens to women that are desperadoes, desperate in need of a child and they can't hold unto God,they want short cuts and thus happens, i PITY their husbands cos they might end up fathering a silly prophets son.

The women should become bold enough to speak out. There is no shame in exposing rape. A person in difficulty is easy to manipulate. Spiritual order given to the prophet alone is not consensual consent for sex. The consent of a husband is not the cconsent of his married wife. I also suspect that most victims are mentally challenged or have gynae issues. I also suspect the church not to be registered or a rural and remote branch of a sub of a registered church. The victims should be screamed for STDs, the church burnt and the bastard taken before the law to face exemplary and deterrent actions. Shame on him.

1 Like

Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by kestolove95(m): 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
Chadso:
Look at this tribal confused f.ucktard.. Idiat from the womb.. Just take a look at how far u've come in the journey of being foolish... A point of no return.. So bad u'll remain like dis till u breathe last.. Nonsense!!!
it's betr. Dan. Bein. An igbo grin
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by kestolove95(m): 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
Billygee2u:

bastard
I can't b. A bastard na...am not igbo grin
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by kestolove95(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
emeke042:
.i wonder who gve diz gorilla phone
na baba emeka
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by kestolove95(m): 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
sahsahb:

seems lyk you are high on something,probably panadol
u ffit dey ryt o...cox I took one. fake. Panadol. Madde from Biafra
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by kestolove95(m): 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
Teeboy22:
..woaw..so u av watched d video....so funny...

power
enter
enter
power
orumerure
enter
power..

Follish pple...grin grin grin
hahahahahaa...ur head dey dia..
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by kestolove95(m): 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
nwadiuko1:
na true sha but u no dy try oh
oya. No vex...
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by kestolove95(m): 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
amibonaija:
how can you prove to me that you are sane ?
by telling u only igbo. Women and men engage in such act
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by Teeboy22(m): 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
Jazzythedon:
all this Yoruba goats no dey ever get sense...

Big fool....

I knw u r one of them....continue bleeping ur female members....oloshi...gringringringringringringringrin
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by kestolove95(m): 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
Millionjazz:

Yes I agree with u, just as yoruba women disvirgin their daughters, son f**ks mother, father f**ks daughters and daughter inlaws (OBJ)...only yoruba people engage in these shiiiit... Diss me, quote me, u will never hear a reply for it!... Ndewo nu!
thank u very much for agreeing with me...case close
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by Teeboy22(m): 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
hahahahahaa...ur head dey dia..

naso boss

them be all follish pple...shey the woman sef no no say somtin dey enter he under
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by Horus(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
[size=19pt]Pastor Arrested In Enugu for Impregnating 20 Female[/size]

Monday, March 02, 2015

The general overseer of Vineyard Ministry of the Holy Trinity, Pastor Timothy Ngwu, was arrested for impregnated more than 20 members of his congregation, including several married women and young girls, claiming that the Holy Spirit told him to have sex with them.
Ebere Amaraizu, DSP, a spokesman for the Enugu State Police Command told vanguard that general overseer of Vineyard Ministry of the Holy Trinity, Pastor Timothy Ngwu, was arrested for abusing his female members.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-bqfSbhwB2YI/VPb9isjoHxI/AAAAAAAAGtk/1bbg2F7XBCQ/s1600/Nigerian%2Bpastor.jpg[/img]

"The pastor claims to be obeying prophetic/spiritual injunction to do the will of God, which is to impregnate any one chosen and revealed by the Holy Spirit, irrespective of whether the woman is married or not," said Amaraizu. "When the woman is delivered of the baby, the child remains in the ministry with the mother for life," he added. According to a Vanguard report, Ngwu was reported to the police by his estranged wife, Veronica Ngwu, who got tired of his lascivious behavior after he impregnated her young niece. A brother of the pastor, who did not want to be identified, told Vanguard that he had been warning Ngwu and his family about his behavior for a long time but he refused to listen. The arrest, he said, was God's wrath falling on his brother.

"Let me tell you, God's anger has befallen my brother, we have severally appealed to him to stop what he was doing but he refused. He has colonized our compound, bearing children with recklessness. He accused us of being jealous of him because he is doing the will of God," the brother told Vanguard. "Look at these buildings here," he said pointing to the church compound. "He (pastor) has converted all of them to himself in the name of vineyard. I can't say exactly what informed his spirit to the devilish act in the name of God. He sacked his betrothed wife who has three children for him and embarked on impregnating married women and young girls. Look at the whole compound littered with children of different sex and age," he lamented.

"How can an educated man of his status reason like an unrefined man? All members of the vineyard are fools, how can a woman abandon her husband for another man in the name of worshiping God and practice adultery? I cannot get myself involved in this matter; Vero has opened the vessel of worms in the vineyard. Let them sort themselves out with the police but I want the ministry to be shut down completely," he added.Ngwu told NaiJ that he has approximately five wives with 13 children along with concubines he acquired by the prophetic will of God. He said he never had sex with any of the married women unless their husbands agreed with the request of the Holy Spirit. Calista Omeje and Assumpta Odo, two of the women who left their husbands to live with the pastor said they did so based on the pastor's prophetic anointing. Calista, who has 10 children with her husband, said Ngwu had impregnated her but the baby died. She also revealed that she gave her daughter to him. Odo, a mother of eight, said Ngwu impregnated her and her daughter.

Source: http://www.mandygist.com/2015/03/pastor-arrested-in-enugu-for.html

1 Like

Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by runtinxnigga(m): 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
He is passing the anointing through direct contact. Holy Holy Holy.
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by wildikeman(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
Teeboy22:

u are very foolish..i fnk u r one of those fake ones who does foolish tins with dia female member...mr fool...odegrin grin gringrin
look at this nigger oo. Escaping ur cage would not help you go back. What an animal. FYI I'm as real as you can guess... Not as foolish as you. Calling you a fool is even an insult to foolish people...shio
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by Champele(m): 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nna..all this fake pastors dey enjoy o.I dont even believe there are still real pastors.mbaka made me think so.
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by Champele(m): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
Only igbo women and. Men engage in dix shiiiiit
this is exactly how your mother take conceive you.haha.
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by nwadiuko1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
oya. No vex...
ok settled
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by agoadiv(m): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
This is true,konji is no respecter of any man grin[quote author=Mbediogu post=31324222][/quote]
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by emeke042(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
Teeboy22:

shut up...na fact e dey tawk joor...abi u dey part of them??gringringringringringringringringringrin
na ur moda I dae help na...as ur papa sperm na jst mere suga grin
Teeboy22:

shut up...na fact e dey tawk joor...abi u dey part of them??gringringringringringringringringringrin
na ur moda I dae help na...as ur papa sperm na jst mere suga
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by Teeboy22(m): 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
emeke042:
na ur moda I dae help na...as ur papa sperm na jst mere suga ;Dna ur moda I dae help na...as ur papa sperm na jst mere suga
u r a bastard....foolish fool...u n ur papa continue bleeping those women..ok u will b caught n burnt one day....oloshi
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by Teeboy22(m): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
wildikeman:
look at this nigger oo. Escaping ur cage would not help you go back. What an animal. FYI I'm as real as you can guess... Not as foolish as you. Calling you a fool is even an insult to foolish people...shio

thnx
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by emeke042(m): 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
Teeboy22:
u r a bastard....foolish fool...u n ur papa continue bleeping those women..ok u will b caught n burnt one day....oloshi
.....if only u fada used 10naira gold circle.....we wuldnt av witness a native beans lyk u....datz if u av a fada at all....coz u look lyk a product of rape....ewu chibok tongue
Teeboy22:
.....if only u fada used 10naira gold circle.....we wuldnt av witness a native beans lyk u....datz if u av a fada at all....coz u look lyk a product of rape....ewu chibok
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by SenatorJames(m): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2015
Orijin101:
Free the pastor jhoooor!!!!!!
can't you see he is in the spirit undecided
Spirit of Adultery?
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by Glowww(f): 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
kestolove95:

Don't be an asshole. Show some sense of maturity and stop being tribalistic.
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by lozanni(m): 12:02am On Mar 12, 2015
kestolove95:
any. Tribe bt not igbo

Ok na, we are watching.
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by wildikeman(m): 3:13am On Mar 13, 2015
Teeboy22:

thnx
u r welcome
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 24, 2016
kestolove95:
You are drunk fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists / David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.