Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,381 members, 7,881,367 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

Things To Do When You Are Sad... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things To Do When You Are Sad... (641 Views)

6 Things To Never Have In Your Home / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Do When You Are Sad... by bamac(m): 12:24am On Mar 05, 2015
Whenever you are sad it is necessary you keep away from some things so as not to aggravate the situation. Some of the things to/not do are as follows:

1.Look for a quiet place to relax.

2. Try to do some of the things you love doing.

3. Listen to your best choice music, it cools your mind off any worries or issues related to that sadness

4. Look for your confidant and express your feelings.

5. Try not to think about what made you sad.

6. Take a nap.

7. Go out on a visit to a friend or to any other relaxation center.

One or more of the above tips will be very helpful to ease you of any sadness, try it today.

bamisepeters..de/2015/03/things-to-do-when-you-are-sad.html?m=1
Re: Things To Do When You Are Sad... by neutrotoba(m): 12:25am On Mar 05, 2015
Yhu dey whyne me?
Re: Things To Do When You Are Sad... by Glowstone(m): 12:28am On Mar 05, 2015
Drink orijinshockedshocked
Re: Things To Do When You Are Sad... by Tapout(m): 12:48am On Mar 05, 2015
number 1 & 3 works perfectly for me...cheesy
Re: Things To Do When You Are Sad... by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 05, 2015
Sometimes I listen to music.
Most times I grab a vaseline.
Re: Things To Do When You Are Sad... by AnyibestDede(m): 1:25am On Mar 05, 2015
Just log in into nairaland, u ll most definitely see a topic that ll make u better eg. look 4 fayose,ffk, lai muhammed and co, they funny die

1 Like

Re: Things To Do When You Are Sad... by ayanbaba2(m): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2015
like myself ... am sad right now!
#whereisbuhari#

(1) (Reply)

Extra Clean US Used Infinity QX56 And Nissan Armada In Port Harcourt...view Pics / A Must Know #50 Facts!!! / Abomination In Ikwerreland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.