Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,253 members, 7,970,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:26 PM

She Told Me "Let's Break Up" And Later Came Back That It Was A Joke. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me "Let's Break Up" And Later Came Back That It Was A Joke. (1751 Views)

Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me "Let's Break Up" And Later Came Back That It Was A Joke. by uncleFola(m): 2:15am On Mar 05, 2015
Good morning to you NLS, I need your urgent advice and meaningful opinions on this issue in my relationship recently.
I noticed that my gf has been acting strange for about 3 days, I called to asked the reason for her recent attitude, but all I always got as reply is" nothing", initially I do call and she will reciprocate but recently I have been d only one calling and at the end of the call if I say "love you", the next thing is that she will drop d call without any reply, I have sent messages asking for what I have done to deserve such attitude towards me, but I have got no reply from her.... It happened yesterday morning when I called her and I was like I really want to know the rationale behind her recent attitude, I told her to speak out her mind, and the next thing she told me was "Let's break up", I was downcasted simply bcus I love her so much. Later she called me back at night, laughing so loud, telling me that what she said in the morning was mere joke that she was only pulling my legs and to listen to what I will say....... The question now is that, I want you to advice me on this, is she coming back for a purpose? or she was actually joking with me?..... I am confused...... What should I do?... Meaningful advice nd to those who will insult..... All na talk.
Re: She Told Me "Let's Break Up" And Later Came Back That It Was A Joke. by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 05, 2015
we dont stay too long on romance if she said its a joke then its a joke, if wat you want to hear is take it serious then do. meet me at sport session if u still wanna hear more.
Re: She Told Me "Let's Break Up" And Later Came Back That It Was A Joke. by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 05, 2015
my friend what dafuk is wrong with you?? are u that mugued in love? it's obvious that the stuupid bitcch doesn't love you cos I don't think that a girl that loves a nigga would do such thing ...that is emotional abuse for crying out loud. U HAVE TO GET RID OF THAT BITCCH FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.
.imagine the nerve in this bitcch?!?!? I can't believe this shiiiiii and guy may I be permitted to say or type FUK U, UR A PUSSI, a big fat black stinking pucci.hoe can u let a bitcch treat u that way and u are about taking it for a joke?!?!?!? u my friend is a pusci whipped mofo. shiiii

here's my advice tell her to come and meet you at a place when she comes chat with her play with her then after everything when you are about to go tell her that the relationship is over and THAT ITS NOT A JOKE

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me "Let's Break Up" And Later Came Back That It Was A Joke. by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 05, 2015
WHAT THE FUK IS OUR GENERATION OF GUYS TURNING INTO!!!!??!!!!! SOME GUYS MENTALITY NOWADAYS MAKES ME SICK

boy u need some lessons on player 101.. ur suffering from a disease called CHRONIC BITTCH DEPENDENCY. its a terrible disease, get rid of it fast.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me "Let's Break Up" And Later Came Back That It Was A Joke. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:16am On Mar 05, 2015
U dey fall guys hand

1 Like

Re: She Told Me "Let's Break Up" And Later Came Back That It Was A Joke. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:16am On Mar 05, 2015
May the entire relationship is a JOKE from the onset
Re: She Told Me "Let's Break Up" And Later Came Back That It Was A Joke. by fromnigeria(m): 5:43am On Mar 05, 2015
se wants to know how much shock absorber you've got, because anything can happen at anytime
Re: She Told Me "Let's Break Up" And Later Came Back That It Was A Joke. by spyg1(m): 6:07am On Mar 05, 2015
She might thought of it for the three days before voicing it out.
Another strong competitor is somewhere, jst that she is confused.
Re: She Told Me "Let's Break Up" And Later Came Back That It Was A Joke. by Trunaijian: 7:21am On Mar 05, 2015
My bro. What am about to say may not be nice, but thee is no other way. She doesn't love you! Women don't play with stuff like that. They never joke with the 'break up' line. Ask any reasonable guy or girl. Am sure they would tell you same. She is probably seeing someone else or seriously thinking about it. You better man up and ask her to tell you the truth. I speak from experience guy. I know its gonna be hard for you cus you say you love her, but it's the reality. You may try calling her less and if she doesn't say I love you back when you tell her so, then stop it! I love you is meant for both parties not one person, once it is from one side, my guy something ain't right.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me "Let's Break Up" And Later Came Back That It Was A Joke. by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 05, 2015
Bro, tell her she pulled the legs out of the relationship. . . Say no to girls keeping you as a side nigga.
Re: She Told Me "Let's Break Up" And Later Came Back That It Was A Joke. by koolet: 7:51am On Mar 05, 2015
icedbeatz:
WHAT THE FUK IS OUR GENERATION OF GUYS TURNING INTO!!!!??!!!!! SOME GUYS MENTALITY NOWADAYS MAKES ME SICK

boy u need some lessons on player 101.. ur suffering from a disease called CHRONIC BITTCH DEPENDENCY. its a terrible disease, get rid of it fast.
jerk you need rooting
Re: She Told Me "Let's Break Up" And Later Came Back That It Was A Joke. by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 05, 2015
LOL.

it's no joke, she broke up with you forreal.
Re: She Told Me "Let's Break Up" And Later Came Back That It Was A Joke. by stingbreed(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=icedbeatz post=31312887]my friend what dafuk is wrong with you?? are u that mugued in love? it's obvious that the stuupid bitcch doesn't love you cos I don't think that a girl that loves a nigga would do such thing ...that is emotional abuse for crying out loud. U HAVE TO GET RID OF THAT BITCCH FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.
.imagine the nerve in this bitcch?!?!? I can't believe this shiiiiii and guy may I be permitted to say or type FUK U, UR A PUSSI, a big fat black stinking pucci.hoe can u let a bitcch treat u that way and u are about taking it for a joke?!?!?!? u my friend is a pusci whipped mofo. shiiii

here's my advice tell her to come and meet you at a place when she comes chat with her play with her then after everything when you are about to go tell her that the relationship is over and THAT ITS NOT A JOKE [/quote

U ARE D MAN cool
Re: She Told Me "Let's Break Up" And Later Came Back That It Was A Joke. by stingbreed(m): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2015
OK this is it.......

A girl will never play with a guy she is serious with,, believe that....

It's either u are her side guy or she is seeing someone else... angry

Most likely u are her back up in case the other guy disappoints....

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Pls use your church mind.(pics) / I Don Wake Up AGAIN! +pics / Ladies And Their Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.