Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,621 members, 7,937,813 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach (49340 Views)

What Portable(drinking)water Looks Like In A Microscope / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] / Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Ezedon(m): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by brownlord: 11:21am On Mar 05, 2015
bigv:
Bros my prayer for you is that you will not drink water on an empty stomach regardless of the benefits. wink

Why?
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Abayor7: 11:22am On Mar 05, 2015
Op. if u try it And "aworoko" catch u. Walahi u no go try it again..

I came

I leave!
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by nairabetguru(m): 11:22am On Mar 05, 2015
The Body Needs 3litres of water daily

Dats approximately 2 big eva bottle water 150cl grin

See you in the rest room cool
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by romzyxy(m): 11:23am On Mar 05, 2015
I knw it is good. But I dnt follow up with the routine.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by nortcentrallord(m): 11:23am On Mar 05, 2015
Very true. With water therapy, I have stayed out of hospital for the past 10 years of my life and I 'v been living a healthy life. You too can.

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by nortcentrallord(m): 11:27am On Mar 05, 2015
phlamesG:
Mehn i cant drink water on an empty stomach o u wan tear my belle?

In the 1st 3-5 days, you will feel uncomfortable but with time you will get used to it and any day you skip, u 'll feel incomplete. Start with a little quantity then gradually proceed to the standard amount.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Bovis(m): 11:28am On Mar 05, 2015
Thank God an educative post finally made it to front page.

As the saying goes, the best things in life are free. Anyone can afford the treatment
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by HighQue007: 11:29am On Mar 05, 2015
This is interesting..

One of the reason I love life; You keep learning something everytime that is if you want to.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by phlamesG: 11:32am On Mar 05, 2015
nortcentrallord:

In the 1st 3-5 days, you will feel uncomfortable but with time you will get used to it and any day you skip, u 'll feel incomplete. Start with a little quantity then gradually proceed to the standard amount.
yeah tnx guess i will have to adopt d method
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by sanyablaze(m): 11:34am On Mar 05, 2015
ARE YOU A BLOGGER

AND YOU DONT ALWAYS HAVE THE TIME TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG ON A DAILY BASIS

WELL, I COULD ALWAYS DO THAT FOR YOU WITH MINIMAL CHARGES

ADD ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/sonya.blaze2

AND LETS DISCUSS

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by xtylux: 11:35am On Mar 05, 2015
Drinking water first in the morning without brushing. Are you not flushing all those bacterias into your system?
How about you brush first before drinking the water, Any difference?
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Formidable1: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2015
Most nairalanders now claiming they take 3 litres, 5litres...infact, I consume 50 litres everyday.
Me no go carry last

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by SalC: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2015
jnrbayano:

I take almost 5 litres everyday.
Awo grin
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Penboy: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2015
I try am once..

E turn my belle eh!
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by millhouse: 11:43am On Mar 05, 2015
nice
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Kazrem(m): 11:44am On Mar 05, 2015
I do drink water after brushing but now it will be before brushing.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 05, 2015
Raxxye:
But to drink water for empty stomach dey turn belle o!
Yea! But the effect dies down until you can actually not stay without drinking early morning water. speaking from experience
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by standupguy(m): 11:48am On Mar 05, 2015
xtylux:
Drinking water first in the morning without brushing. Are you not flushing all those bacterias into your system?
How about you brush first before drinking the water, Any difference?

If you know the amount of bacteria in your stomach, you might result to drinking detol to kill them.
The bacteria in your mouth is no match to the acid in your stomach besides some bacteria help in food digestion.

I have been doing water therapy since 2012 when I discovered about it and I advise anyone who wishes to lead a toxin free life to give it a try.
the main challenge is making sure you are drinking a very clean water, if not, you are just increasing the number of germs in your body.
I drink dispenser water but i am thinking about boiling it over night make sure its at least 99.9% clean.
Second challenge is addiction, you need to control the amount you take, because there is such as water poisoning. And drinking close to bedtime gives you a restless night sleep because you need to frequently visit the bath room.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by bigv(m): 11:48am On Mar 05, 2015
Bros in this obodo Nigeria, to drink water on an empty stomach is tantamount to poverty. wink
brownlord:

Why?
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by gbengalite(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2015
Good one, no wonder i hardly feel sick

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by jnrbayano(m): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
SalC:
Awo grin

That's why I seldom sick.

tonguecheesy
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by rashygenius: 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
jnrbayano:

kilode..u b horse?

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by TSingerr(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
unpredictedone:
taken water has being my daily routine.
it works perfectly, for my skin, perfect weight reduction, moderates good eating habit and so on...
for interested, here are the step;
1) early morning, I take 1Litres(100cl) on empty stomach.

2) after my breakfast l take
half of 1Litre.

3) by 2pm I another half of 1Litre again.

4) Lastly, another half of 1Litre after dinner.

Making total Litres of 2.5Litres for everyday.

try it and thank me later.

send me email if you don't understand.

So in short you drink one tanker of water weekly
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by TSingerr(m): 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
jnrbayano:

Hmmmm. You can liiiieeeeeee!!! shocked
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by jnrbayano(m): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
rashygenius:

kilode..u b horse?

I have a sachet of water close to me as I type.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
True facts, it works wonders.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Weah96: 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
bigv:
Bros my prayer for you is that you will not drink water on an empty stomach regardless of the benefits. wink

Worry about his pocket. Hunger can be a choice or caused by laziness.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by jnrbayano(m): 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
rashygenius:

kilode..u b horse?

I have a sachet of water beside me as I type.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by jnrbayano(m): 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
TSingerr:

Hmmmm. You can liiiieeeeeee!!! shocked

I down approximately 9 sachets of 60cl water every 24hours. It's about 540cl which is 5.4litres.

No reason to lie
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by professore(m): 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
It pays to do this
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by bigv(m): 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
#true
Weah96:

Worry about his pocket. Hunger can be a choice or caused by laziness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Babies Held Upside Down?? / Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus / Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.