Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,152 members, 7,946,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

SEX AND Marriage{singles Only} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX AND Marriage{singles Only} (1420 Views)

Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? / #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEX AND Marriage{singles Only} by Dariye(m): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2015
WHAT THOSE WITH SEXUAL EXPLOIT NEVER TOLD YOU

I have seen couples fight, I have witnessed husband and wife live in the same house and yet not talk for weeks. I have seen husband not eat at home for days. I have been fortunate to make peace in few marriages....but what I discover most time is their quarrel don't make sense: she didn't put my food in the warmer after cooking, I have told her not to push the toothpaste from the middle, he didn't help me bath the kids...etc

Intially I was confused because I felt this issues can be sorted amicably. So I began to dig deep by asking more questions, I often realised the real issue is sex but they use other stories as cover up.

My pastor once said, "for every irrational behaviour of your spouse, there is a fundamental hunger"
It may be hunger for sex, food, respect, love, care but there is a hunger!

My discuss is not to the married because that is above my league but to the singles about what the sexual gurus didn't tell you

Since I can't scare you with pregnancy or STD, let me say don't do sex outside marriage because it is a beautiful thing that is worth protecting

Sex is an expression of a desire that has a 'best after wedding night' label. Any other time spoils the honeymoon. Just as you would not give Amala to a new baby, there is a right time attached to sex.

Can we illustrate some of the instances why you shouldn't have sex outside marriage;

INSTANCE 1: you have been dating a guy for a year and you sleep with him, you actually thought you were going to marry him; that is the favourite excuse for why people sleep together before marriage, we were going to get married! Really, at eighteen how likely is it that you marry, even at 27, wait till the ring is actually on your finger.

Whichever way you slept with him, and God help you, he is romantic. The unfortunate thing is that your poor husband is going to have him in competition, in bed with him for the rest of your lives.

You can hardly say to him 'Segun used to touch me here before he did that and he may never do you the way segun did! The tragedy is even if Segun was not romantic, as the first man who introduced your body to its erogenous zones, you are probably going to register his moves as the best in the world. And your poor husband looses.

INSTANCE 2; you didn't actually sleep with anyone but you spent a lot of time being persuaded to, by heavy petting, fingering, smooching, anything that didn't involve full penetration.

Technically you are still a virgin but your poor husband doesn't know your body has been conditioned to respond to two hours of being romanced, smooched and heavy pre-intimacy before you can be ready for him! Of course you are not likely to find sexual satisfaction from your husband because he has already release the 'anointing' while you are warming up.

INSTANCE 3; After escapades with several sexual gurus, you finally go straight and decide to marry this wonderful guy, only to your horror to find he is Mr Limp Dick.

Oh dear! The sad part of that was that, had he been your first and only love, you would never know he had a limp dick, you would have loved him limp dick and all, since you have no experience

What those with sexual exploit history never told you is the effect it has on their marital beds, some women are frigid, others sexually dissatisfied in bed, all because of previous lovers who have been in all their beds. Even men, having been encouraged to sow wild oat all over town, now get married and spend their lives hankering after Funke's bigger boobs or Funmi particular types of moves.

It takes God to get some of those partners out of our beds and to restore pleasure to that matrimonial bed that is crowded with other partners

If you have never had sex, wait! If you are sexually active, give yourself a break till you marry... It will help you.

...culled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEX AND Marriage{singles Only} by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 05, 2015
Why is this directed to ladies only?
Re: SEX AND Marriage{singles Only} by falconey(m): 9:56am On Mar 05, 2015
Op nice write up.
Re: SEX AND Marriage{singles Only} by eddyline(m): 10:18am On Mar 05, 2015
I like the part where you compared sexx before marriage to giving amala to a new born.

1 Like

Re: SEX AND Marriage{singles Only} by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 05, 2015
nice write up op...

I bet with all these write ups about premarital sex,alot of minds are changing.
Re: SEX AND Marriage{singles Only} by adanduka: 10:20am On Mar 05, 2015
ON POINT cool
Re: SEX AND Marriage{singles Only} by Dariye(m): 8:54am On Mar 06, 2015
Blackett:
Why is this directed to ladies only?

cos they fall victim more and are also more affected.
Re: SEX AND Marriage{singles Only} by Dariye(m): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2015
falconey:
Op nice write up.

thanks
Re: SEX AND Marriage{singles Only} by Dariye(m): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2015
jemimaa01:
nice write up op...

I bet with all these write ups about premarital sex,alot of minds are changing.

i pray they listen o
Re: SEX AND Marriage{singles Only} by Amsonme(m): 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
Every1 wishes to build a happy family but we destroy it even from da very beginning without knowing it.
Re: SEX AND Marriage{singles Only} by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
the best post I've ever read in this romance section.

thumb's up mehn...
Re: SEX AND Marriage{singles Only} by Dariye(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
emrain:
the best post I've ever read in this romance section.

thumb's up mehn...

Thanks, you are welcome

(1) (Reply)

What are the trees doing ?? ( photo) / The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor / Ladies Which Number Are You. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.