Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,840 members, 7,969,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:17 AM

Vacancy - I. T. Business Professionals & Sales Execs. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy - I. T. Business Professionals & Sales Execs. (627 Views)

Urgent Vacancy. I Just Applied And Thought To Share. Good Luck. / Vacancy For Retail Sales Execs In A Multinational Spirits Company / Needed Urgently For Immediate Employment In Abuja. Sales And Marketing Execs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy - I. T. Business Professionals & Sales Execs. by ogbolu64: 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2009
VACANCY - For Immediate Employment - I. T. Business Professionals & Sales Execs.

Topteck Services Limited is a growing but equal opportunity IT company, with operating base in Ogba area of Lagos.

Topteck business activities are in the following areas/services·

IT - Consulting & Training·
IT - Sales & Marketing·
Computer Networking & Engineering.
e-Business & e-Communication Solutions

Due to the current re-engineering processes, six positions have been declared vacant, and in these four cstegories.

· Business Manager
· Aggressive sales & marketing personnel
· Computer Hardware Engineer: PC, Macintosh & Peripherals
· Computer Software Engineer/Web Developer/Computer Instructor

Requirements:
Apart from the basic & appropriate technical requirements/knowledge, the following will be considered:
· Good Polytechnic or University degrees/Qualifications with hands-on experience.
· Positive attitude and drive to achieve
· Good communication and reporting skills & attention to details

As a dynamic company, preference will be given to dynamism, can-do, challengers of the ordinary and movers.

Interested applicants should send detailed CV to info@topteckservices.com together with a cover paper of NOT more than 350 words on why he/she should be the preferred candidate for the post applied for.

Though online applications preferred, you may wish to send CV to Box 14381 Ikeja

Only short-listed candidates will be considered. Posting starts now and opens till February 10, 2009.

Comments or questions can be directed to 0805 354 1200 (SMS only) or olu@topteckservices.com

Best of Luck!
Re: Vacancy - I. T. Business Professionals & Sales Execs. by Caka1: 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2009
Also see the below links for other jobs.

Please note that these links gives you the opportunity to expand your job search if carefully and properly used. All you have to do is to click the link, visit the site and expand your search by visiting the jobs offers on the site or simply use the search engine by typing a particular keyword or Job within and outside Nigeria. I hope this info helps. Good luck!

CLICK HERE FOR GRADUATES AND NON GRADUATE JOBS

CLICK HERE FOR ENGINEERING OIL & GAS JOBS

CLICK HERE FOR BANKING JOBS AND NEWS

(1) (Reply)

Brass International Company Vacancies / Create Free Vtn Account For Nigeria / Pricewaterhousecoopers Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.