Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,009 members, 7,886,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

Mi-fliss Collabs With Wyclef Jean & Suspect Of Captil Hill - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mi-fliss Collabs With Wyclef Jean & Suspect Of Captil Hill (721 Views)

D Banj & Snoop Vs Sound Sultan & Wyclef / Wyclef Jean Considers Running For President Of Haiti / Tha Suspect - I No Send You Remix Ft. Wyclef Jean & Naija All Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mi-fliss Collabs With Wyclef Jean & Suspect Of Captil Hill by hypeman2(m): 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2009
I said it, I got an eye for talents man I should become a artiste manager. MI-Fliss tore sh%t up in a collab track with Capital Hills finest Suspect, featuring world renowned Hip Hop artiste WYCLEF JEAN, I heard this aint one of those cut and paste collab. The dude (Wyclef) dropped a verse on the track LIVE in the studios while he was in the Naija in Dec. Wyclef dug the cut, MI-Fliss hardcore edge was awesome. thereafter I heard everyone wanted to be on the track (di#k riders). But I have it on good account the best parts are WyClef's & Mi-Fliss.
Re: Mi-fliss Collabs With Wyclef Jean & Suspect Of Captil Hill by tosinaded(m): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2009
Ehn so wey d song?
Re: Mi-fliss Collabs With Wyclef Jean & Suspect Of Captil Hill by hypeman2(m): 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2009
I'm yet to hear the song myself. But I will try my best to 'tap' it if my connects get am.
Re: Mi-fliss Collabs With Wyclef Jean & Suspect Of Captil Hill by Beedazzled(f): 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2009
MiFliss repped hard on the track but so did Spud, Eva, Banjo {New Wine}, Kel, M.I, Ghetto P, Teeto CMos, Mo'Cheddah, Othello, Vector, Zee, Blaise, Kemistry, olaDELe, Schizo, the track is s#@t!!!
Re: Mi-fliss Collabs With Wyclef Jean & Suspect Of Captil Hill by hypeman2(m): 2:51am On Jan 15, 2009
Wateva dude. Post d song lets judge 4self. But herd dat half dem cats got on it aftr clef bust on it. Nw dats wankstarish 4real.
Re: Mi-fliss Collabs With Wyclef Jean & Suspect Of Captil Hill by jaywalker(m): 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2009
flissy d shit, grin
Re: Mi-fliss Collabs With Wyclef Jean & Suspect Of Captil Hill by bumskyla: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2009
Re: Mi-fliss Collabs With Wyclef Jean & Suspect Of Captil Hill by obinna5000(m): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2009
I've heard the song. Its just moderate.
You can also listen to the song on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-290380.0.html

(1) (Reply)

What We Have All Been Waiting For (singles Off The Commercial Album) By Vector / Which Of These "naira" Tracks Go Rock Naija Clubs ? / Nigerian Music Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.