Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,361 members, 7,971,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:10 AM

GEJ Flags Off New Section Of Enugu-portharcourt Road. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Flags Off New Section Of Enugu-portharcourt Road. (857 Views)

Ajimobi Flags Off N70bn Road Construction In Ibadan / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) / Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Flags Off New Section Of Enugu-portharcourt Road. by anigbajumo(m): 10:15am On Mar 05, 2015
President Jonathan who was represented at the flagging off of the road by the Minister for Works, Chief Mike Onolememen, said the gesture was a demonstration of his avowed commitment to the development of road infrastructure in the country in line with the transformation agenda of his administration.

He noted that the Enugu-Port Harcourt dual carriage way is an important North-South arterial highway route connecting so many important cities in the country.

Jonathan said the highway constructed over 70 years ago was begging for total rehabilitation following enormous pressure on it as a result of increasing traffic flow, hence, the resolve of his administration to give it a face-lift.

He noted with delight the progress of work on section one of the expressway, stretching from Lokpanta to Aba awarded in 2013, hinting that section three of the road spanning from Enugu to Lopkanta had already been awarded and would be flagged-off next week. http://www.naij.com/396446-gej-flags-off-new-section-of-enugu-portharcourt-road.html
Re: GEJ Flags Off New Section Of Enugu-portharcourt Road. by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2015
And he thinks that will make him win my vote undecided
What Jonah can do, BUHARI will do better........

keep calm and vote Buhari
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015

1 Like

Re: GEJ Flags Off New Section Of Enugu-portharcourt Road. by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 05, 2015
Apc thugs too blind and bias to see transformation going on in d country! Dem eyes will be wide open on 28th of dis month!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Flags Off New Section Of Enugu-portharcourt Road. by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 05, 2015
Well Done President Goodluck Jonathan. The Good people of Nigeria shall not substitute you for some bunch of broom wavers who are always bitter and unhappy whenever the country is making progress. The people of Nigeria shall support you and we are renewing your tenancy in Aso Rock come 28 of this month.

We are #MarchingForward>>>

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Flags Off New Section Of Enugu-portharcourt Road. by darnley16(m): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2015
Well All I know is that I love ph
Re: GEJ Flags Off New Section Of Enugu-portharcourt Road. by Akpan107(m): 10:22am On Mar 05, 2015
I'm a truthful person, and i want to fight corruption but my school certificate is corrupt, WHO AM I?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Flags Off New Section Of Enugu-portharcourt Road. by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 05, 2015
Akpan107:
I'm a truthful person, and i want to fight corruption but my school certificate is corrupt, WHO AM I?
And you are still asking "who are you?"
Nobody needs to tell you that you a fooool!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: GEJ Flags Off New Section Of Enugu-portharcourt Road. by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 05, 2015
Akpan107:
I'm a very honest and sincere man that wants to fight corruption. But I will not probe "past officials" that has ruled between 1999-May 29, 2015 because I don't want to offend Tinubu, Atiku, Saraki, Obasanjo, Amaechi, Patricia Etteh and all my sponsors.....who am I? grin

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Flags Off New Section Of Enugu-portharcourt Road. by xpac01(m): 10:49am On Mar 05, 2015
Urrm, GEJ should remember we are 70million sane adults in Nigeria. He shouldn't try rigmarolling our intelligence with his political gimmicks.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Flags Off New Section Of Enugu-portharcourt Road. by Jesusloveyou: 10:50am On Mar 05, 2015
barcanista:
I'm a very honest and sincere man that wants to fight corruption. But I will not probe "past officials" that has ruled between 1999-May 29, 2015 because I don't want to offend Tinubu, Atiku, Saraki, Obasanjo, Amaechi, Patricia Etteh and all my sponsors.....who am I? grin
but he wil probe gej and madueke,for the missing $20b and 2.6tr fuel subsidy,that is why they are afraid of conducting election.
Re: GEJ Flags Off New Section Of Enugu-portharcourt Road. by kestolove95(m): 10:52am On Mar 05, 2015
U try...but u going cum may29
Re: GEJ Flags Off New Section Of Enugu-portharcourt Road. by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 05, 2015
Jonah-daft waited for days before elections to carry out this charade after several years of cries.
Will ibos allow themselves to be taken for a ride once again by Ebele Azikwe? Time will tell.
Re: GEJ Flags Off New Section Of Enugu-portharcourt Road. by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 05, 2015
xpac01:
Urrm, GEJ should remember we are 70million sane adults in Nigeria. He shouldn't try rigmarolling our intelligence with his political gimmicks.

Only the gullible like the "protection " seeker will dance to this deceit.
Re: GEJ Flags Off New Section Of Enugu-portharcourt Road. by IVORY2009(m): 11:17am On Mar 05, 2015
deemdeem:
Jonah-daft waited for days before elections to carry out this charade after several years of cries.
Will ibos allow themselves to be taken for a ride once again by Ebele Azikwe? Time will tell.

Paid poster busted.
Re: GEJ Flags Off New Section Of Enugu-portharcourt Road. by Akpan107(m): 11:32am On Mar 05, 2015
Orijin101:

And you are still asking "who are you?"
Nobody needs to tell you that you a fooool!!!! angry
You sound very aggressive! (like an APC supporter...) Always very abusive!

I should have said ''what is my name?''
Re: GEJ Flags Off New Section Of Enugu-portharcourt Road. by castrogee(m): 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Akpan107:

Buhari

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Say To Ayo Foyose's Attack On GMB....???? / I Will Dance When Chibok Girls Are Rescued — Oby Ezekwesili / A List Of 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose The Polls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.