Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,343 members, 7,964,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:32 PM

Nigeria vs. Zimbabwe Qualifier Match (3pm) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria vs. Zimbabwe Qualifier Match (3pm) (4599 Views)

Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) / Caf U23 Championship Qualifier :Nigeria 0 Vs Congo 0 (Live) / Nigeria Vs Liberia (6 - 1): AFCON 2013 Qualifier On Saturday October-13-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria vs. Zimbabwe Qualifier Match (3pm) by FOD(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2005
5 - 1. Thanks to Osaze
Re: Nigeria vs. Zimbabwe Qualifier Match (3pm) by layi(m): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2005
5-1 final score but bad news angola is goin to the world cup.
Re: Nigeria vs. Zimbabwe Qualifier Match (3pm) by c0dec(m): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2005
FOD:

Tell me Rwandans have equalised... i heard a big roar from the spectators.

nope. u must have heard the angolan fans. cool
Re: Nigeria vs. Zimbabwe Qualifier Match (3pm) by EzehM(m): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2005
FULL TIME Rwanda 0-1 Angola
Re: Nigeria vs. Zimbabwe Qualifier Match (3pm) by FOD(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2005
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria vs. Zimbabwe Qualifier Match (3pm) by layi(m): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2005
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry See what our stupid NFA has done.

I'm so sad now. A whole NIGERIA wont be in the world cup. cry

10 goals in the last 2 matches couldnt give us a ticket to the mundial.

1 lesson to learn from this. What is worth doing at all is worth doing well. Super eagles messed up in earlier matches. They should have taken evry match serious.
Re: Nigeria vs. Zimbabwe Qualifier Match (3pm) by c0dec(m): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2005
hey, we've heard enough complaints from beginning. we deserve it. till 2010, 9ja!

as for this world cup, i'm italian. FORZA AZZURI.

on the african level, i'm ghanian. FORZA APPIAH.
Re: Nigeria vs. Zimbabwe Qualifier Match (3pm) by queen2(f): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2005
aww@ layi, thats really sad cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria vs. Zimbabwe Qualifier Match (3pm) by drbigdaddyg(m): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2005
I need consolation over here. None of my friends has come to my aide, they all have left me in this terrible mood crying over this misfortune.

Well, is a lesson NFA must learn.
I wish Okocha happy retirement.
Re: Nigeria vs. Zimbabwe Qualifier Match (3pm) by layi(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2005
So many lessons to learn.

On goals difference. We should have been in the world cup. Now the new "head to head" rule has killed. They should have prostested against it when they had the chance. They were all looking to enrich their pockets. Idiot NFA. I'm fuming here. angry

I'm sad for Okocha and Pipillo. They'll be sleepin when their collegeues would duel next yr.
Re: Nigeria vs. Zimbabwe Qualifier Match (3pm) by drbigdaddyg(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2005
Is true my brother.
I'm pitying them too. Look at some one like Taiwo who wanted by all means to advertise his talents in Germany next year, now, all his efforts have been trashed upon by these stupid people they call NFA.
I am really stranded here.
Re: Nigeria vs. Zimbabwe Qualifier Match (3pm) by SirKay3(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2005
It's a pity we didnt qualify o. Anyway, Cameroun and Senegal didnt too
Re: Nigeria vs. Zimbabwe Qualifier Match (3pm) by bagoma(f): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2005
Oh its horrible. simply horrible cry sad cry cry for the first 1 hr after the match, i felt really, really horrible.
the only consolation though, is that nigeria didnt go down alone. cameroon too messed up their chances as well. am i bad belle or what?
Re: Nigeria vs. Zimbabwe Qualifier Match (3pm) by FOD(m): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2005
Imagine! Four first-timers reach FIFA World Cup Finals

Angola, Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana and Togo have all qualified for FIFA World Cup™ finals for the first time in their history following wins in their preliminary matches on Saturday.

No be only naija dey grieve cry
Re: Nigeria vs. Zimbabwe Qualifier Match (3pm) by SirKay3(m): 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2005
Bagoma,

It's painful, very painful o. It's not a matter of bad belle, but taking consolation in the fact that we are not the only one o.

Ours is even better, but what of Cameroun, which was 2mins away from Germany and bungled it. My sister, we go follow watch the new entrants next year at the Mundial
Re: Nigeria vs. Zimbabwe Qualifier Match (3pm) by stranger: 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2005
THank God, we no qualify.enough of money wasting on world cup.
Re: Nigeria vs. Zimbabwe Qualifier Match (3pm) by obong(m): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2005
i only feel bad for th young players that want the exposure, but its good in the long term. now people will be more seriouc about qualifying.
Re: Nigeria vs. Zimbabwe Qualifier Match (3pm) by bagoma(f): 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2005
@ sir kay
yes o, we go just watch the new entrants in germany next year. we no get choice or my brother do you think we should do something...... like try and dig to see if we can catch the angola on charges of match-fixing. that way fifa will slam them and we go to the mundial instead. me thinks its worth a try. cool
@ stranger
u think football in nigeria na waste of money? to start with, abeg which planet u come from sef?
Re: Nigeria vs. Zimbabwe Qualifier Match (3pm) by SirKay3(m): 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2005
Bagoma, how u dey today o.

When our so called No Future Ambition (NFA) people had the opportunity to complain to FIFA about the so called allegation of match fixing against Angola, they didnt. FIFA spokesman said it that they got a report from the Referee that was supposed to officiate our match with the Angolans in Kano, but since the concerned FA didnt bulge, they cant punish Angola.

Well, that's our NFA for you o. I only pity the young guys like Obafemi et all.

Nations Cup dey january now, abi we go fit watch and enjoy that one, since we dey participate
Re: Nigeria vs. Zimbabwe Qualifier Match (3pm) by bagoma(f): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2005
sir kay, i just de o. i'm slowly getting over my dissappointment. you say you pity the young lads like obafemi and mikel, me i say i pity myself wey go de forced to watch angola play in our stead. why nigeria be like this sef? if only we'd learn from this bitter experience. but can a camel pass through the eye of a needle? who sai!
Re: Nigeria vs. Zimbabwe Qualifier Match (3pm) by SirKay3(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2005
Will they learn from the bitter experience?

Abeg o, we go watch Nations cup for January o. My sister get over the shock ASAP pls
Re: Nigeria vs. Zimbabwe Qualifier Match (3pm) by drbigdaddyg(m): 9:40am On Oct 10, 2005
Abeg, make we relax watch them play nations cup.
My only prayer is that we are opportuned to meet Angolans during the nations cup so that we will let them know that, it was out of non-seriousness that we gave them the chance they had in Kano. By giving them 5-0 in nations cup, they can attest for themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine This: Eagles Miss Flight, Sleep In Madrid Airport / Make 1m In 10days With My 2+ Daily Odd (details Below) / Real Madrid Players Turns Their Back On Cristiano Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.