Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

My Lucrative Business Venture For The Forthcoming Elections - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / My Lucrative Business Venture For The Forthcoming Elections (930 Views)

Lucrative Business You Can Start With Little Capital And Make Good Profit / 100% Risk Free Business Venture / Business Venture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Lucrative Business Venture For The Forthcoming Elections by Diablo666: 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dear Nl,
Since we are now in the month for the general elections, I felt the need to share with you guys my lucrative business venture that I have been involved in from December last year.
what I do is simple. I sell SPY GADGETS ie, some everyday objects that can be used a a camera without being detected. they include Spy pen, spy wristwatches, spy glasses, spy buttons and so on. but the item that has been most in demand so far is the spy pen camera.
I place my advert on sites like olx, Facebook, Twitter etc and fill the political forums and sections with advertorial of my gadgets with pictures and tell my audience the need for everyone to have these gadgets for the forthcoming elections. So as to use them easily to video record the riggings, ballot snatchings, vote counting and all the happening at their various polling units without being noticed by anyone and then they can later sell their recordings to the politicians whom would want to use the videos as evidence in court. the videos can also be sold to both international and local news agency and make cool money from it.
I have also been selling hundreds of pieces of my spy gadgets to various politicians and political groups who wants to use it to protect their votes.
Initially, I did not want to share this on nairaland to avoid much competition but since INEC itself has come out to public inform everyone to come to the elections with their cameras, and so far, I have made some good sales and since the election dates are now upon us, I decided to cut in my nairaland business family a slice of this on demand cake.
if you need supply of any of the spy gadgets, simply contact me on .

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Financial Freedom? See What You Can Start With 4k For Life! / Software That Makes Free Money Dollars To Your Bank Account / Wow!! Collateral Free Loans ,business Grants & Extra Income Biz!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.