Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,472 members, 7,932,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:20 AM

Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life (41086 Views)

Lady Sues Her Father For Delaying Her Marriage To The 'love Of Her Life' / PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by UnimkeAk(m): 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Do you want her to be stoned to death upon her deportation to Nigeria?? undecided grin grin

Joke apart, it's good her picture wasn't shown because you can't trust Nigerians with news like this..her pictures will be spread all the over the net and people will wait for her arrival.. or you don't read news pertaining to jungle justice on the front page? undecided

*modified*
pictures don show so pay no mind to what's written above, Thanks smiley

Dude nobody stones gays to death in Nigeria, its not that bad.

On the gay thing as a whole;
I'm not really good on the religious front, so I'll skip that,
Let's go to good O'l MOTHER NATURE.

Why do gays go against mother nature.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by aboto49(m): 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
valmunich:
This is strong

These Hausa people and their extreme sharia considerations tho... undecided

*Modified

Didn't notice it was cooked
did u jst say hausa or wat did u call her? Come on, which hausa av u ever seen bearing ADERONKE? I need ans pla
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
I get confused each time I try to address these ones.
Am I to say " he or she should be deported and allow the Nig govt send them to kirikiri.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports  and  deduction of airtime while browsing due to the nature of my Job.

CONSIDER THESE TIPs BEFORE MAKING DATA PURCHASE SO AS NOT TO BE SCAMMED.

No real data SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by MisterLongman(m): 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Do you want her to be stoned to death upon her deportation to Nigeria?? undecided grin grin

Joke apart, it's good her picture wasn't shown because you can't trust Nigerians with news like this..her pictures will be spread all the over the net and people will wait for her arrival.. or you don't read news pertaining to jungle justice on the front page? undecided

*modified*
pictures don show so pay no mind to what's written above, Thanks smiley
TBH this woman deserves to be stoned to death not for her sexuality but for the horrible lies she cooked up to save her lying ass......
The Oyibos already holds nigerians in low regards but its even more annoying when bastards like portray it to be worse than they think just because they want to remain in another mans land
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by Lexusgs430: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
All nah wash. False claim of lesbianism to stay and chop more burger. Deport her to Sambisa !!!!
Real lesbians and Gays, adopt kids !!!!!
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by Akalia(m): 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
folabayo1:
Wat a shame!! How can a woman see a fellow woman as an opposite sex? shocked
Abeg deport her make she cum face 14yrs undecided
babes u too fine o
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by MisterLongman(m): 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
what an incorrigible liar........
What business has Yorubas got to do with sharia

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by Joshcoli(m): 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sorry to say, the sharia part is something I don't believe
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
FrancisDiote:
Aderonke Apata is a Yoruba name and so she must be a Yoruba. Yorubas dont practice sharia, who took her to a sharia court? She is a bloody liar, she deserves deportation instead of dragging Nigeria to the mud.
When I saw her name, I knew her story has K leg. But she is in a great risk if she ever steps into Nigeria because her pics are now all over the internet. A mob may recognize her and decide to beat her up.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by afeez5808(m): 11:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
The end time is upon us

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by elopee3000(m): 11:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
Just to be in uk she just fomulate all this lies as if london is our lords heaven,,and she's a yoruba person, why won't she go and meet mike adenuga or otedola or tinubu afterall yorubas re sophiscated people grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by james1(m): 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
may God help him sorry her.amen
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by adahgold(m): 12:03am On Mar 06, 2015
Na WA ooo
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 06, 2015
The Brit immigration officers most have heard different cooked-up stories from Nigerians like in the movies. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by UGLYS: 12:24am On Mar 06, 2015
We have become the greatest prosecutor of this lady's case. Won't be surprised if the london prosecutors cite comments here to buttress their case.

She is so coming to Nigeria.

#sharia killed my lover and 2 others.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 06, 2015
Madam stay in the UK and kip recieving ur personal nd collective Punishment frm GOD. Personal Punishment frm GOD for u being a Lesbian or wateva. Nd collective nd capital Punishment to the nation dt adopts nd encourages such Wickedned
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 06, 2015
Nice format... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by Ilekeh(f): 4:11am On Mar 06, 2015
all4naija:
The Brit immigration officers most have heard different cooked-up stories from Nigerians like in the movies. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by Afam4eva(m): 4:33am On Mar 06, 2015
Miss Apata, please take the lies easy "Apata claims that when her husband's family suspected she was gay they took her to a sharia court, where she was sentenced to be stoned to death for adultery". Sharia in Yorubaland?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by Mikolo70(m): 5:19am On Mar 06, 2015
She is not a lesbian....I know her very well,my close friend elder sister.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by Adesiji77: 5:37am On Mar 06, 2015
Ishilove:
This woman can lie for Africa. The stories are obviously cooked up to avoid deportation.

She better pray to win that case, otherwise e don be for am.

Na for Muritala Mohammed Airport Nigerians go join hand begin beat am

grin
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by Adesiji77: 5:39am On Mar 06, 2015
Afam4eva:
Miss Apata, please take the lies easy "Apata claims that when her husband's family suspected she was gay they took her to a sharia court, where she was sentenced to be stoned to death for adultery". Sharia in Yorubaland?

Maybe her family lived in a Sharia-zone at the time cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by dominique(f): 5:41am On Mar 06, 2015
Was she based in Zamfara or how on earth did her husband's family manage to get her convicted in a Sharia court? There was a Christian woman sentenced to death by stoning through Sharia and nobody heard about it? So she managed to escape to the UK but left her lover behind to suffer for crimes committed by both of them. That's a tad mean and selfish of her.

Now I'm not against gays and lesbians but I detest liars with a passion. Must you rubbish your country because you want to remain in another. The authorities should deport her quick quick jare.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by danla44(m): 5:42am On Mar 06, 2015
valmunich:
This is strong

These Hausa people and their extreme sharia considerations tho... undecided

*Modified

Didn't notice it was cooked

THIS UGLY LOOKING WOMAN SHOULD COME BACK TO NIGERIA AND RE-MARRY. SHE HAS CHILDREN FROM PREVIOUS MARRIAGE THEN WHY LESBIAN NOW?
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by Lunar2010: 6:16am On Mar 06, 2015
Dis woman na SCAM!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by Jagabanthelion: 6:28am On Mar 06, 2015
U don marry,born,na as UK hungry u,u become lesbian. All na hustle.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by kr0ne(m): 6:46am On Mar 06, 2015
She married a man she'd never fu-ck. Stinky a.ss lesbians!
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by eonuegbu20: 7:16am On Mar 06, 2015

GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND QUICK DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEM'S on JUMIA.COM......Call/Text/whatsapp 08122204769 or mail @
Eonuegbu1@gmail.com to Place Your Orders.
[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by mrkings84(m): 7:19am On Mar 06, 2015
her face looks familiar!!!! waiting to c u wen u are deported....

>>> gmb coming (back from London) in d middle of d night like a thief!! <<<<
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by adeduntaniyabo: 7:31am On Mar 06, 2015
AMAZING ETISALAT DATA BUNDLE
Etisalat 500MB-N500
1G-N800
1.5G-N1200
2G-N1600
CALL/WHATSAPP 08162637076 , 08084126978 for those in Ibadan for face to face transaction
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life by VellyG(m): 7:33am On Mar 06, 2015
adeduntaniyabo:
AMAZING ETISALAT DATA BUNDLE
Etisalat 500MB-N500
1G-N800
1.5G-N1200
2G-N1600
CALL/WHATSAPP 08162637076 , 08084126978 for those in Ibadan for face to face transaction
How true is this ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. / Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.