Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,639 members, 7,941,482 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Army's Pension - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army's Pension (638 Views)

Life Pension: Saraki Behaving Like A Spoon-fed Baby – Sagay / Nigerian Pension Commission Responds To Oshiomhole's Latest Allegation Of N3.5tr / Jonathan Spent N3.5tn Pension Fund On Recurrent Expenditure – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army's Pension by buskie13(m): 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
pls...why i created this thread is because it's past a month now and the NA is yet to pay the pension of the month of February...

i know not only the Army that is being deprived of their pensions., other organizations as well..

i take this time to plead with the Federal Government and the State Government which ever way the case may be so as for those who has served this beloved country one way or the other to make their lives better...

thanks
Re: Army's Pension by chat2deen(m): 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
Op! Even salary for February yet to b paid as of 02505MAR15.
Re: Army's Pension by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
as at day before yesterday serving NA personnel neva see alert,may be thats why there is a little delay
Re: Army's Pension by buskie13(m): 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
chat2deen:
Op! Even salary for February yet to b paid as of 02505MAR15.
that's a serious matter...i know some top officials can see this....it's not just right..
Re: Army's Pension by buskie13(m): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:
as at day before yesterday serving NA personnel neva see alert,may be thats why there is a little delay
what could be de reason for de delay in the payment?

(1) (Reply)

So Sad! See Photo Of Nigerians Fleeing To Chad To Take Refuge / Religious Zombism / Don’t Be Scared Of Jail – Buhari’s Wife Tells Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.