Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,734 members, 7,945,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland (5344 Views)

Make-up Transformation Photos Of A Beautiful Lady / Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) / Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by Mayor21(m): 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
farano:
Tanchu grin
ireneony is trying to take your position.
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by daimsy(f): 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
ireneony:
of late I have been so sad, this is the only way I feel good about myselfsmiley
don't be sad dearie.you are beautiful.
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by daimsy(f): 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
DrAify:
She is beautiful
of course she is!!!
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by yazz09(m): 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
Well you just manage fyn small. cheesy
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
ireneony:
I'm not here to pour insult, cos a beautiful lady like me is not suppose to be ill mannered.
I will take your comment as a complimentsmiley

Oh please fúck off.
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by yazz09(m): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
valmunich:
*Makes my way down from iroko tree*
*Stumbles on thread while yawning outta stress of climbing down*
*Reluctantly opens thread*
*Notices the crap content in thread*
*Quickly Unzips my shorts*
*Brings out my bulala*
*pees mercilessly on thread*
*Shakes off my bulala*
*Quickly makes my way back to my iroko tree*

Lolzz, You are Crazy
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Better way to get out of their comfort zone.

You're beautiful no doubt, but annoying undecided
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
iceberylin:
ARE YOU FROM UG LEE'S GENERATION undecided
Dude! Try and understand this young woman. All she's trying to do is motivate herself through positive affirmation.
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by mytime24(f): 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Yep, u'r beautiful...........bt as for d most ====>>>hmm
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by DrAify(f): 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
Enegod:
Yes...she also has big booobs and yansh undecided undecided

She is hot like hell fire!!
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by iamord(m): 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
ireneony:
I don't care what you say to me, I'm only here to feel good about myself
I doubt that. To feel good you don't need people's opinion

1 Like

Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by datbay(m): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Keep up the beauty.
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
mtchewww
undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by danot1030: 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
Irenony I really can feel how you are feeling. Initially I wasn't taking you seriously, having read some of your thread, I was having a wrong impression of you but with this thread I guess you must have been through a lot, though you chose to keep it to yourself. But allow me to say this to you that though many commentators here have tried to show a level of understanding and also tried to be friendly and nice to you, try and get closer to God, He wlll give you peace, joy, and direction, He will give you solution to that issue that has caused to be sad.
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
iamord:
I doubt that. To feel good you don't need people's opinion

Quote of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by Xionez(m): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
Yeah, with no make up on
You still gat it.
Ki..Kill...Killin it
In every minute
Please, could you drop ur digits. grin

PS. Marieolae, I still see you tho.
Will really love to make judicious use of your DNA
grin grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/marieolae
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by sistar007(m): 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
You are too beautiful to compete in nairaland
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by Qnaija: 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
ireneony:
smiley
I'm so pretty and I like it
picture please so we can judge for ourselves grin
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
I see.
Xionez:
Yeah, with no make up on
You still gat it.
Ki..Kill...Killin it
In every minute
Please, could you drop ur digits. grin

PS. Marieolae, I still see you tho.
Will really love to make judicious use of your DNA
grin grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/marieolae
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by ChynoBEATS: 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
marieolae:
I see.

cheesy cheesy votre beauté m'a enfoncé comme si je ai été délimitée par un sort
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
English please?
ChynoBEATS:

cheesy cheesy votre beauté m'a enfoncé comme si je ai été délimitée par un sort
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by Xionez(m): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
marieolae:
I see.

ONLY?! shocked shocked shocked
Miss Marieolae, try for me na. grin grin grin

EDIT: Hmmm, two word replies. Are u feasting on something?
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by mirexxx(f): 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
funny comments grin
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by missterious(f): 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
You're beautiful. I love your lipstick. smiley
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by JoeCutie(m): 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
You're beautiful. You really are. smiley

4 Likes

Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by ChynoBEATS: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
marieolae:
English please?

Pardon my incomplete french well what I said was "your beauty has held me down as if I was bounded by a spell" ........
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by TeamLightSkin(f): 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by PHgirl(f): 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
You're pretty. You don't need anyone to tell you.
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2015
ireneony:
smiley
I'm so pretty and I like it
omo i like the way u pose 4 ur pix oo
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by Chimamaa(f): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
You are beautiful but not the most
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by pussygotlips: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
I fit kill to do u angry
Re: I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland by Brite02(m): 10:14am On Mar 17, 2015
Irene is beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2020 Amazing Hairstyles For Kids Compilation | Cute #braids Hairstyles For Kids / 80+ Fabulous & Super Stylish Ankara Fashion For 2015 / QUICK SALE!!! Baby Lock Weaving Machine For Sale (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.