Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,958 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose (14322 Views)

Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja / APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by allbright(m): 6:17am On Mar 06, 2015
clevvermind:
and woe betides tinubu and amaechi if Jonathan wins.

The last time I checked, Tinubu was not in government and does not enjoy immunity, Jonathan is still the President, so why has he not dealt with Tinubu I ask you?
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by anwo247: 6:17am On Mar 06, 2015
I Will Not Vote For Buhari Until He Stops Pronouncing
................Nigeria problem
..................................... as
.......................................Naijeria Porobelem and

Till flies stop rushing towards Tinubu's teeth when he says Change
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by allbright(m): 6:23am On Mar 06, 2015
gabrol:
Dont mind d useles gov. he has been spending ekiti state fund on needless advert against GMB as if he was elected ( sorry rigged into dat office) solely for dat purpose.
His way of saying thank you to those who rigged him into office.

1 Like

Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by davo3286: 6:30am On Mar 06, 2015
Dammytrager:
woe betides Fayose if APC wins the presidential elections

Woe betides Amaechi if PDP wins the presidential elections. Don't be an idiiiot! When Amaechi was running his mouth saying trash you people didn't see anything wrong in it.
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by davo3286: 6:41am On Mar 06, 2015
APC should also tell Amaechi to leave GEJ alone and face the governance of Rivers State. What Fayose is doing can't even be compared to half of the numerous insults derogatory assertions Amaechi of APC has rained on GEJ. When Amaechi was on the loose running his diarrhea infected mouth nothing was wrong abi? Arrant nonsense!
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by clevvermind(m): 6:58am On Mar 06, 2015
allbright:

The last time I checked, Tinubu was not in government and does not enjoy immunity, Jonathan is still the President, so why has he not dealt with Tinubu I ask you?
don't worry, Jonathan will soon do the needful. Tinubu is thinking that he smart now but he doesn't know what is coming ahead for him.
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 06, 2015
apoti:
There's no place for Fayose to hide after March 28.

He has not finished paying the civil servants in his state and he is wasting millions of Ekiti people's money on newspaper adverts everyday against Buhari. Sometimes I wonder why God has decided to punish my state with a thug and criminal like Fayose.

I can't wait for March 28

#Ihavedecided

#March4Buhari

#MarchGEJ2Otueke
Because man shall not live by bread alone.
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by lexyclasy: 7:29am On Mar 06, 2015
Dammytrager:
i love that word "IF HE WINS" and what will happens if he didn't win..............feeble minded
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 06, 2015
Dammytrager:

Fortunately they will not win. wink
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 06, 2015
davo3286:
APC should also tell Amaechi to leave GEJ alone and face the governance of Rivers State. What Fayose is doing can't even be compared to half of the numerous insults derogatory assertions Amaechi of APC has rained on GEJ. When Amaechi was on the loose running his diarrhea infected mouth nothing was wrong abi? Arrant nonsense!

Leave those fools. Now that we are dealing with them they are shouting everywhere like rabid dogs. Fayose carry go jare! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 06, 2015
emusmith:
[s]
The All Progressives Congress in Ekiti State has tasked Governor Ayodele Fayose to spare time for real governance, saying endless war drums against its presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) and frequent trips outside the state without economic benefits would not add any value to the people.

It also asked the governor to explain to the people how he had been spending the state federal allocations since his inauguration.

The State APC Publicity Secretary, Taiwo Olatubosun, said in a statement on Wednesday that this became imperative in the face of the lull in government’s activities to fulfill campaign promises to Ekiti people. He said after five months in the saddle, the governor was yet to give any sign that he was prepared for governance.“After five months, the stories of debts profile still dominate the public space instead of unveiling his development programmes.

What we have is frequent shuttling between the capitals of the Far East countries and a reversal of development efforts of the immediate past administration of Governor Kayode Fayemi,” Olatubosun said.

He challenged the governor to tell Ekiti people that the state had been granted a moratorium of six months within which deductions from the Federation Account for payment of bond debt was suspended. Describing the five months administration ‎of Fayose as a reversal of fortunes, the APC spokesman faulted the government for unemployment caused by cancellation of empowerment schemes introduced by Fayemi’s administration.[/s]

After buhari is completely destroyed on 28th of March, he will concentrate and give Ekiti people excellent governance. For now, ending buhari's political career is a task that must be accomplished. smiley
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 06, 2015
allbright:

You want Jonathan to descend on tinubu so that the Aggrieved Peoples party will start shouting oppression everywhere like headless chickens
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by callmenow: 8:01am On Mar 06, 2015
apoti:
There's no place for Fayose to hide after March 28.

He has not finished paying the civil servants in his state and he is wasting millions of Ekiti people's money on newspaper adverts everyday against Buhari. Sometimes I wonder why God has decided to punish my state with a thug and criminal like Fayose.

I can't wait for March 28

#Ihavedecided

#March4Buhari

#MarchGEJ2Otueke
Get a life. If you can't wait march 28th, then go hug a transformer. But what happens when BUHARI loses? My people in ikeja decided en masse to move to PDP/Jonathan platform. APC are no longer oiling the stomach infrastructure. After Buhari's shambolic appearance in London, his candidacy has been devalued. He was rescued by police in London. I was there, and took this picture. People nearly killed him. Infact, they are saying that he was the most hated guest at Chatham house "...." Ever!

Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by loomer: 8:11am On Mar 06, 2015
sammieguze:
D guy really needs to be put in his place.

Been acting lyk a dog all these while.

If buhari mistakenly become president....... The guy is toast

WHY YOU USE THE WORD MISTAKENLY?

U NO SURE SAY HIM FIT WIN?
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by sammieguze(m): 8:15am On Mar 06, 2015
Guy.... Nothing is certain.

loomer:

WHY YOU USE THE WORD MISTAKENLY?

U NO SURE SAY HIM FIT WIN?
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by loomer: 8:24am On Mar 06, 2015
sammieguze:
Guy.... Nothing is certain.

true. word.....

That's y I keep asking APC supporters, wetin go happen of Jonathan win the election?

None don gree answer the question...

All they say is it can't happen
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by netmillionaires(m): 9:11am On Mar 06, 2015
godoluwa:
4rm Oyo State, Ajirebi just signed January salary dis week. if u av anybody working with Oyo state government, verify plz
haba! When did Ajimobi become Ajirebi the comedian.
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by socialwritter: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by Oiselenjakhian(m): 10:28am On Mar 06, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by marv1: 10:31am On Mar 06, 2015
kodded:
and they should tell fashola and amaechi also angry
are u alright? What have fashola and amechi done? Have they wished anyone dead? Have they not paid the civil servants' salary. If u lack something meaningful to say, u better keep quiet.
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by kodded(m): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2015
[s]
marv1:
are u alright? What have fashola and amechi done? Have they wished anyone dead? Have they not paid the civil servants' salary. If u lack something meaningful to say, u better keep quiet.
[/s]
Jonathan gave christian leaders 6billion naira .....ameachi
Where was the prove to back up that statement ?
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by Situation001(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
byrron:

I figured it out earlier that u were a dog so still hid to my earlier advice ok.
TOUT
wèrè

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Women Shut Ughelli-asaba Road Over Herdsmen Attacks - Pictures / EU, U.S. Warn Police, DSS, Others On 2019 Elections / N80bn Bayelsa Airport: APC Kicks Over Outrageous, Inflated Amount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.