Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,718 members, 7,969,094 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:21 PM

Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? (3841 Views)

James Ibori Marries Senami Sosu As Second Wife? - The Capital / TINUBU Hijacks NASS Positions; Oyegun, Others Kick- The Capital.ng / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by olanajim(m): 11:05am On Jan 15, 2009
I am not taking it too serious. I am only trying to put an end to this negative mentality in the only way I know better-asking questions.

So you finally agree that no matter where you are, your root is Nigeria? If that is so, then you either accept one of the two propositions:
1. Nigeria is Capital of Hell, and therefore, your root is from Hell, no matter where you live now.
2. Nigeria is not the capital of Hell though things are not working as it should.

What do you think, hajifaty?
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by hajifaty: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2009
Please,lets try to put an end to this thread that seems like infinity
THE END cool
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by olanajim(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2009
I am glad, you agree at last that Nigeria is NOT the capital of Hell.

Case closed!
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by hajifaty: 11:21am On Jan 15, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by BOSS7: 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2009
This is a brilliant article and direct on point. I am with the writer 100%. I am not sure what’s wrong with the article that is getting some people all worked up and insulting. If any of the conclusions are factually wrong, then that point should be raised. Attacking the messenger and ignoring the message is one of the reasons why Nigeria and Nigerians are on their knees today and that will likely remain so until we are able to separate the message from the messenger.

I really do not like taking issues with any one's comments but I do not know what point there is to be served by those who attack Nigerians in Diaspora and imply they are not smart. Living outside Nigeria has never been a crime in Nigeria. This struggle is for all Nigerians and this type of Diaspora and non-Diaspora Nigerians dichotomy is artificial and therefore a luxury that the struggle to free Nigeria cannot afford. But for being an avid supporter of free speech, these are the type of comments that I believe over congest and overheat the political environment and should be removed, if not for any other reason but for the protection of innocent consumers of political commentary.

Unlike many of us "funny name revolutionaries" who find comfort and security by hiding behind usernames while verbally claiming to be the leader of one type of revolution or another, the article writer even showed his face and portrayed the rot of our country brilliantly in letters and by so doing, he’s probably earned himself a place in the SSS's growing list of wanted Internet bloggers and commentators. In an era where so called revolutionaries do not even have the guts to participate in simple demonstrations outside the shores of Nigeria, in environments devoid of police brutality, violence, imprisonment, torture and even death, out of fear of being added to the SSS's notorious list of wanted Internet bloggers and commentators or losing favors from their friends and associates in government, this writer deserves the praise of every holistically grounded consumer of political commentary. He laid bare the fraudulent contraption called governance in Nigeria. Based on a very sound theory of compensation for our lives efforts, these scoundrels were awarded their just awards - a place in the hottest part of Hell.

Sometime when I read some reactions to otherwise academically and factually sound articles, I remember one of Transparency International's watchwords: corruption is often hidden by those who benefit from it. For everyone of us we must re-examine our positions vis-a-vis Nigeria. We should ask ourselves whether we are taking our current position because our friends and or family members are benefiting from the on going corruption or because we hope to get our "breakthrogh" soon. In making our decision we should bear in mind that service to the people is the ultimate responsibility of every one of us. We should ask ourselves whether we are not capable of serving Nigeria in better capacities if only we just take personal gains away from the reasoning.

For all those who look forward to their participation or are already experienced in the brutal rape of Nigerians and their resources, to this group I dare predict that history will be very unkind to you. Justice will ensure that your desires are twarted by the collective aspirations of a people that you are out to destroy. Your reward will be a V.I.P. seat in the hottest part of hell.
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by manmustwac(m): 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2009
This is the best part ot me

Religion in Nigeria is the temple of hypocrisy. The facts are that our pastors are fake healers; converting their lecherous selves into multi-millionaires feeding on the ignorance, low self esteem and misfortunes of the people. They get revelations from their neurosis to heal fake diseases, well choreographed. Many of them are Jim Jones waiting to happen. Many of these pastors hold tyrannical and fearful hold over their ignorant adherents whom they have convinced that they are divine. They use an admixture of manipulation, intimidation, terror and trial by ordeal to keep a vice-like grip on their adherents. It is a kingdom of the cults.

Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by WilyWily: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2009
manmustwac:

This is the best part ot me

Religion in Nigeria is the temple of hypocrisy. The facts are that our pastors are fake healers; converting their lecherous selves into multi-millionaires feeding on the ignorance, low self esteem and misfortunes of the people. They get revelations from their neurosis to heal fake diseases, well choreographed. Many of them are Jim Jones waiting to happen. Many of these pastors hold tyrannical and fearful hold over their ignorant adherents whom they have convinced that they are divine. They use an admixture of manipulation, intimidation, terror and trial by ordeal to keep a vice-like grip on their adherents. It is a kingdom of the cults.

Poverty caused it.
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by multebrain(m): 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2009
man why are you saying all this to your country dont allow our ancesstor cause you ooooooo lol lol nigaria is not heelll i think is paradise lol or otherwise i can call nigeria FIRE
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by MrCrackles(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2009
Topic
YES¬
grin
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by alias64: 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2009
The answer is no.

The capital of hell is Washington DC because America is hell.
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by alias64: 12:26am On Aug 03, 2009
Reasons why America is Hell:

Evil acts:

Forced Sterilisations

http://monkeearmada./2009/07/20/the-secret-history-of-american-eugenics/
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by back2back(f): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2009
Brilliant writer but that is where it ends.

We need solution, we need plans to get us out of the 'hell'

can he do that or shut-up?

Hell or Paradise depends on what you make it to be.
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by rookie(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2009
Brilliant writer but that is where it ends.
-- hmm, not so much for me soon as i looked pass the robust diction, i found it a little nuanced, repititous, and particularly the analogy probing that "Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell?" to be an hyperbole to the actual aggregate of the (great) despair and (slim) hope that exist in the country. Nigeria is not hopeless, but hell is, as the excerpt "abandon all hope ye who enter here" quoted by this author suggest to imigrants of hell.

Nonetheless, no one could successfully argue against the fact that the state of Nigeria is simly chaotic and filled with despair.

We need solution, we need plans to get us out of the 'hell'

can he do that or shut-up?

Hell or Paradise depends on what you make it to be.

This is exactly my stance, rather than dwell on what is obvious to any 4 year old nigerian, we need ideas/solutions to these issues.
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by alias64: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2009
Demonic:

Agent Orange

Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by CrudeOil2(m): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2009
alias64 why the fuc.k did you post that horrific picture.
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by alias64: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2009
@ Crude Oil

Oh, just find it highly offensive to mention the word Hell and Nigeria in the same breath however meant. The pompousness of some people is beyond me.

America, where many posters reside, the darling and pinnacle of perfection for most Africans, saturated Vietnam with Agent Orange and did far worst things in the past and continue to destabilise the world and cause great hardship everywhere.
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by mccloud224(m): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2009
@Topic

Nigeria is HELL people.For those of you who have a "hell fright", don't worry.You've been living in hell all your life.

Nuff said! ! !
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by asha80(m): 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2009
mccloud24 it seems you are on a mission today. grin cheesy. but why the sudden anger at nigeria?
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by Fhemmmy: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2009
Nigeria is not hell, but the occupant of the leadership seats are occupants of hell sent to Nigeria t show us pepper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop The Ghana Bashing -ghana's High Commisioner To Nigeria / Lafiagi, Ex-ndlea Boss Jailed / Private Project #3, Abia State: Masters Industrial City, Located In Uturu, Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.