Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,729 members, 7,882,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

Should I Just Tell Her I Have No Feelings For Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Just Tell Her I Have No Feelings For Her? (1417 Views)

See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Just Tell Her I Have No Feelings For Her? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Romancelanders please I need advise on this situation I've found myself, I've been friends with a girl for like 18 months now, We met in a lecture house and since then we've been friends. But recently I noticed She's been nuts about me, sending me mysterious text messages Which as a bad Guy I always decode the meanings behind them, calling me all sorts of sweet names, tho I've always cared and gave her attention just as if she were my girlfriend, she told me she has a boyfriend when I attempted wooing her, so I just let that go, She's been to my house just once and she has told me She's coming to my house tomorrow, I earlier had planned to have sex when she comes tomorrow, now my problem is I don't have feelings for her because I've friend zoned her already. Should I just tell her I know what she wants but Sorry I don't have feelings for her anymore? Or should I just play along and get what I want and leave her? Romancelanders please your advice will be highly appreciated.
Re: Should I Just Tell Her I Have No Feelings For Her? by Mayor21(m): 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dude play along and chop that kpomo...
Re: Should I Just Tell Her I Have No Feelings For Her? by falconey(m): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
Leave feelings aside for a second...... If you LAPSER her you will loose your friendship. If you don't you will be a disgrace to manhood. The choice is yourz.

You may be surprised if she come along with assignments for you to solve.
Re: Should I Just Tell Her I Have No Feelings For Her? by Cutehector(m): 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Yeah. Tell her u dnt hav feelins for her if not she will turn d table around and dump u.
Re: Should I Just Tell Her I Have No Feelings For Her? by falconey(m): 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mayor21:
'
clever cock.
Re: Should I Just Tell Her I Have No Feelings For Her? by DankemzI(m): 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
Kindycute:
Romancelanders please I need advise on this situation I've found myself, I've been friends with a girl for like 18 months now, We met in a lecture house and since then we've been friends. But recently I noticed She's been nuts about me, sending me mysterious text messages Which as a bad Guy I always decode the meanings behind them, calling me all sorts of sweet names, tho I've always cared and gave her attention just as if she were my girlfriend, she told me she has a boyfriend when I attempted wooing her, so I just let that go, She's been to my house just once and she has told me She's coming to my house tomorrow, I earlier had planned to have sex when she comes tomorrow, now my problem is I don't have feelings for her because I've friend zoned her already. Should I just tell her I know what she wants but Sorry I don't have feelings for her anymore? Or should I just play along and get what I want and leave her? Romancelanders please your advice will be highly appreciated.

Na kpomo sure pass o!
Re: Should I Just Tell Her I Have No Feelings For Her? by Tallesty1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Are you asking us?

I thought you are a bad guy?
Re: Should I Just Tell Her I Have No Feelings For Her? by Enegod(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
Kindycute:
what if she is coming over to seduce & molest you?
Re: Should I Just Tell Her I Have No Feelings For Her? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Enegod:
what if she is coming over to seduce & molest you?
God knows I'll fall into it seriously.
Re: Should I Just Tell Her I Have No Feelings For Her? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
Are you asking us?

I thought you are a bad guy?
Yes oh, bad gan, but this friend ish, I no want make she just feel used after so much trust na, that kind thing.
Re: Should I Just Tell Her I Have No Feelings For Her? by stingbreed(m): 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
I de shake my head sad

Young people treat s.ex like its a big achievement,,, kai... Na wa o

What would sleeping with her add to ur life @op ,, u don't like d babe free her

Talking about sex like its a big deal,,, very soon u go de run from s.ex

Dudes, we need to start learning from d ladies because if a lady follows all d dudes that approaches her ,, e no go easy but u see them rejecting advances even when its easier to accept it but we guys at every given opportunity we are willing to dive in... Na wa o

If u don't like her, guy abeg free am because komboye no de hang for waist...

Well done

4 Likes

Re: Should I Just Tell Her I Have No Feelings For Her? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
What's her number? I have a message from God for her. . .
Re: Should I Just Tell Her I Have No Feelings For Her? by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 27, 2015
falconey:
Leave feelings aside for a second...... If you LAPSER her you will loose your friendship. If you don't you will be a disgrace to manhood. The choice is yourz.

You may be surprised if she come along with assignments for you to solve.
After the assignment nko?
from assignment to bed. grin
Re: Should I Just Tell Her I Have No Feelings For Her? by cyprianlah(m): 8:16am On Mar 27, 2015
Just chill and see her mood of entery into ur house 2moro

If she came prepared, u knw wat to do
Re: Should I Just Tell Her I Have No Feelings For Her? by Chimarto: 8:21am On Mar 27, 2015
just play save!,
Re: Should I Just Tell Her I Have No Feelings For Her? by ivyT(f): 8:53am On Mar 27, 2015
Mayor21:
Dude play along and chop that kpomo...

Kpomo? Is dat wot u call it?

*chaii,ladies don suffer* grin
Re: Should I Just Tell Her I Have No Feelings For Her? by Mayor21(m): 10:38am On Mar 27, 2015
ivyT:

Yes naw,
the thing looks
like kpomo.
Re: Should I Just Tell Her I Have No Feelings For Her? by ivyT(f): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mayor21:

Yes naw,
the thing looks
like kpomo.

U need to b spanked real hard grin
Re: Should I Just Tell Her I Have No Feelings For Her? by Enockia(m): 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
ivyT:

wat do u call it

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I'm In Ttrouble. / Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Cunnilingus / How Long Can You Go Being Celibate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.